Why is my country so obese?

How do i stop this epidemic from claiming lives? yeehaw

Attached: 010101.jpg (850x1143, 60K)

Poor bastard cycled off and now looks subpar

Why stop it? It lessens competition and you can walk around like a god among filthy lardpigs

No kidding. I had a job traveling around delivering furniture. It kept me in okay shape even though I didn't work out. I was just lean, pretty skelly.
I was pumping gas into the truck and out of nowhere this absolutely jacked 50+ year old looks at me and goes "man, why is everyone so fucking fat?"
I laughed and said something like "they eat shit and sit down all day. What do you expect man?" and we got in a convo for 15 minutes just shit talking fatties and talking about fitness.
I think it's inevitable desu. With technology being the way it is we're only going to get worse. Plus you have those post-singularity cunts that are just going to genetically grow their children to be perfect without working...
Cherish that we still live in a time where you actually work to look good instead of having robots and genetic scientists fix your non-gains.

Based ubermensch poster

Just focus on raising yourself above everyone else and vote for politicians that won't make you pay for their bariatric deathbed at 35

Do you live in america? the obesity problem is large in the midwest and american south

I'm going to guess you're 'Murican.

I can tell you what you, personally, as a single person can do to aid the cause. But you first need to tell me you're seriously willing to put the time and effort to battle this plague.

I live in the south and most people are fat. There’s some skellys running around but most of them are ugly as shit. Bigger cities have better looking people but living in the city sucks.

Oh yeah yeah

don't forget that he's now JUSTed as fuck

Attached: JUST.png (479x892, 759K)

Is getting girls easier cause the other guys are fat? Going to college in the south in august and I gotta know.

it's mostly because the food in the South is so filling and every meal is five course with an apple pie at the end. Everyone is either fat, skinny from doing drugs or athletic/semi athletic

Living in the city is pretty good imo, but then again I live in NYC.

As someone who was raised in a southern suburb in GA, a lot of guys in the south above the age of 18 are skinnyfat or dadbods/fatties. Under 18's are usually skinny skellies. I've only ever seen muscular guys at the gym and only the gym for some reason. I might be wrong since I left the south when I was 19 so idk.

That fucker buzzed his hair cuz his hairline was receding. So sad.

For hookups yes , it's easy to get when your swole as fuck in a t-shirt when your at a social setting. The average southern white guy above the age of 18 is usually chubbier and more "shaggy" looking than people in other parts of the country if that makes sense. Guys tend to let themselves go after high school. So your southern competition isn't as crazy as it would be in somewhere like Florida State Uni where all the frat bros lift weights. But don't be surprised if you see hot skinny girls dating average looking fat guys in the south though. "Mismatched" couples are very commonplace . It is also known that southern white college girls are way better looking than southern guy. Girls here tend to settle for guys a lot in relationships, a lot of em don't even go for the guy they find hot but rather a guy that's stable, shares their values, has some social value and someone they can take home to their parents. People also tend to marry early in the south. Two factors are because lot of them are also "religous", meaning they go to church every sunday and they tend to lean conservative.

Attached: 441.png (402x586, 266K)

more girls for u

He's growing it out again now. I think he probably got an FUE HT

Those fuckers deep fry everything lol. Also I see the most double chins when I go to the south.

OP I came here to post this.

Don't try to stop it. Let them eat themselves to death. Develop a "get thin quick" scheme and take their money while you're at it.

Truth is that America is no longer in the spotlight for an obese population. Australia, UK and several countries in Europe are super fucked as well. The world is on fire man. And that fire is probably going to burn forever with all the lard.

changing humans by force never works either you make it impossible for them to make bad choices eg food then you are fucked

Am I the only one living in a country where all young men are lifting, healthy and tall, but all women past 20 are fat and disgusting ?

I'm 6'1, fit, large shoulders, 8/10 face but get mogged everytime I go out. I'm glad I'm not an aspie and can get girls easily, but I still have too much competition.
Also it's pissing me off to see men who mog me in every aspect going out/having kids with pig disgusting women who spent all their money on shoes and fast food.

>Why is my country so obese

Attached: EH0gPdw.jpg (1200x841, 599K)

There's nothing wrong with female obesity. Women are more like livestock anyway. There's no reason for them to walk far from home or be otherwise very fit. Men have many reasons to be fit but that's why God gave us self control. I think obese men are a result of feminization of men, which is caused by synthetic hormones and chemicals and feminism and single moms.

Attached: 1560935824917.png (994x1024, 1.01M)

My god...

Attached: CC98CD3B-0FD7-492F-A9B3-20123E777129.jpg (588x302, 22K)

I’m and America studying abroad. This country has a fraction of the obesity rate as America. But honestly I see this as a good thing. When I get back to the U.S. not only will I be making bank but I’ll be the only fit guy left. You know how good your chances are with Amerisluts when 70% of guys are fat fucks.

If these fat fuckers wanna eat themselves too death then be my guest.

Attached: FBAC51B2-D8AC-4C42-85C2-E7A1B8A88E3F.png (665x485, 152K)

being that the guy in the OP pic is English- Funny.

Attached: liberace-gay.gif (501x372, 600K)

We are blessed

Women get a say in things
Therefore everyone is fat and miserable
True story

Attached: 1547497887341.jpg (550x549, 42K)

>Why is my country so obese
Because you think posting mean word son the internet will solve the problem. And you think creating fad diets will solve the problem.

Neither will.

>Truth is that America is no longer in the spotlight for an obese population
lol

Wait for boomers to die off and Gen X to get too old to do anything. Millenials and Zoomers are the ones focusing on health, for the most part. Boomers and X'ers are using antiquated methods of "health".

That's right. Homosexuality is also a result of feminization of men. Perhaps one of the most tragic results.

Nice 4x4

a better question is why do you care

Burgerland is still unmatched but it's true that the rest of the world ain't doing so well.

still looks great

>even McDick’s said fuck yoopers
classic

Attached: E57C3DBC-87AB-4608-B571-D7E358D4FCDD.png (112x112, 28K)