/fat/ Did everyone make it Edition?

>Who is /fat/ for?
For fatbros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 52BFC3A8-0F0D-42C6-B024-6BC874771F3C.png (1000x748, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tryst.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confess

Attached: 25DF5F42-77BE-4BB7-AF04-85A232BD1CB2.png (600x566, 81K)

Did everyone make it? I didn’t see a /fat/ thread so I made one - if I missed something let me know

Attached: 3814276C-CAA9-4E08-8BC6-50243AC0FB06.png (1737x967, 482K)

How do you stay motivated? I want to kill myself.

Smite me unto ash father, for I have sinned.

I started feeling better when the weight started to disappear. Mentally and physically. I want to look better and feel physically capable again. It's pretty good motivation.

Nah sometimes people are just lazy

When I finish cutting I plan to treat myself to some pizza. I feel a tad guilty about it, like if I do that I haven’t truly given up shitty eating habits. But at the same time it’s helping me stay motivated to keep cutting and I know so long as it’s just one day that it’s fine to do.

I want to die

Attached: gfb.jpg (500x521, 54K)

They will make it if they realize the only limit is themselves, they are fat because they allow themselves to be. you alone are responsible for how you look. start fighting that fucking binge disorder now bros because I think lot of us are in a similiar boat and i'd like to say we're in this together.

Think of your goals. Imagine your v-shaped body strutting down the junk food aisle past all the motorized scootarians making them angry that you can get stuff off the top shelf on your own and don't need your slightly less fat daughter to shovel it into your basket like they do.

I lost 18 lbs since march 21 so it feels good but the girl im seeing aborted our twin babies 3 weeks ago so overall i just want to Die desu.

How do you guys reward yourselves for making your goals? I don't want food to be a reward.

Attached: uhlinj.png (746x545, 575K)

I check myself out in the mirror

new clothes

buying clothes is such a hassle now. I've lost 50 lbs and plan to lose another 40 so my old shit doesnt fit and my new stuff might not fit by the time i get to my goal weight

unironically a hooker or a trip to a german sex club prob both desu

same, but i did gett lucky that i bought some sale summer stuff last winter that was on sale and bought it all too small on purpose and stuck to my diet

Where the fuck do you find a hooker? Do you look online? Because I don't want to get busted by the cops.

depends on where you are but I've known of people using tryst.link/ and some site called eros? or something

Mires from people that knew you were fat as shit and say you look a lot skinnier

also unironically IG n twitter

Your waifu doesn't want your shit fat body. You gotta get Jow Forums and impress her or she'll be taken from you

Attached: 1560682283419.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

Right now I'm shitting between sets. I'm losing steam as a result

I matched my 1100 calorie limit and didn't cave to snack desires when going to the store, even though it was damn hard to not buy things. That sugar deprivation is as strong as it was when I quit smoking

Attached: 1559396970839.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Don't eat, focus on the cagey and if you are not a wagey become one. Eventually you'll end up with money and a slim body, you won't want to die. Literally just go to your local Walmart/whatever massive place always hiring and apply

week 7 of c25k and adding calisthenics
>my muscles when
>mmw

Attached: Sweden.gif (300x182, 2.36M)

I bought a ridiculously expensive monitor for my budget as a reward for making it to normal weight. The next time I'm rewarding myself, when I finally like what I see in the mirror, it'll be a full closet of clothes that actually fit.

I've been losing 20 lbs a month for 4.5 months now.

Eventually it'll slow right? When can I expect it to drop to 18 or 15 a month?
How will I know if it's natural or a just fucked up and ate more than normal that month?

I pretty much only drink water with those flavor packets for bottled water in them

Lift more

I'm 5'8 149 pounds, from 200. I dont like how I look in the mirror, I still feel overweight. I cut down to 1 meal a day except 2 days a week where I might have a breakfast/lunch. I work a decently active job where I move around a lot, I exercise a lot of the weekend, lift a bit just to get some muscle.

I'm stuck in a plateau, I'm always hungry, low energy, sleeping problems, still feel overweight, my feet/legs are in pain and I honestly just want out at this point

Eat at maintenance and focus on lifting. Just don't over eat.

Is it a good idea to lift weights while trying to lose pounds?

Attached: 1553551781521.png (751x354, 180K)

Absolutely. You will still be a shapeless blob, unless you manage to cut to skellington, which takes forever and is just as unhealthy as being overweight.

I've quit soda, but the other day I was eating and saw Dr pepper (my favorite), and I got some. I got about a quarter of the bottle down before I came to my senses and dumped it. I've only drank water since that day though.

I JOGGED 25 MINUTES WITHOUT STOPPING!! It was slow though DESU. But I did it!!

Are you a dog that needs a treat for every trick? You are pathetic

how much added benefit does doing some sort of exercise have on metabolism?
also I walked for 2:20 hours and my feet hurt so much. my shoes are shit. gonna have to go back to bodyweight for now.

>finish work day at a deficit like I should
>get home
>get high to help with sleep
>always end up eating shit and blowing my calorie count
I don't want to blame weed and not take responsibility, but I also feel like I would do this if I wasn't high, should I just drop the weed and suffer through my sleepless nights?

It's a bar idea not to

New clothes. It feels great to go and buy new boxers, new pants, new shirts, all smaller than what you had.

Now you can walk around in proper clothes that help emphasize you did some work user.

Take a z-quil and quit being a stoner dumpster fire.

>I don't want to blame weed

Blame yourself. You control yourself, your shitty drug habits and your food available to you. Stop being a weed cuck and own your life.

I know I could be handsome if I just dropped 20 more pounds. I've already dropped 50 so far and now I spend every day doing nothing and eating like shit.

genuine question: why lift if at a calorie deficit? won't that mean i can't build any muscle? i've just been doing cardio

>if you eat at a calories deficit you can't build muscle
Literal broscience, just fucking lift and don't eat as much

Try peanuts and water or lean chicken and water- they satisfy the weed munchies without having too much calories - at least not as much as other things that you're likely to shove in your mouth while high.

Attached: 2019-02-13 13_00_46-E__movies_True Detective_TRUE DETECTIVE SEASON 3_True.Detective.S03E06.Hunters.i (1150x699, 991K)

I want to spend alot of money on nice clothes once I reach my goals.

I have nothing to confess (except my actual sins against God)

Attached: gif.gif (498x348, 1.01M)

This is what I'm doing

I always have a pair of pants at home that are too small for me to fit into. If I feel like giving up then instead I go try and put on those pants. I'll roll around and get sweaty and out of breath and then I don't feel like eating any more.

Reinforce your neural pathways. Can you flex any given muscle in your body and only that muscle on command? No? Then get to the gym.

I started to exercise this past week after sitting on my ass for months. I already feel stronger and more solid. I have been using dumbbells and I have a pull up bar. Can only do one pull up currently. Been doing 10 push ups every time I die in World of Warcraft Classic beta. Most I've done in a gaming session is 60 push ups. I also have a punching bag that I use.

I realize that my limited workout equipment isn't gonna cut it for the results I'm looking for. Been eyeing this local lifting gym that I see on my drive back home from Chipotle. It's open 24/7 and is focused on lifting and body building. I think I'm gonna go check it out.

Good for you, user

how serious was the relationship? how you put it makes it seem like not very, I wouldn't want a kid let alone two with a girl I barely know.

>36 hour fast
It really does get easier after about 24 hours. I don't even feel hungry. But I do feel a little dizzy and my joints hurt so I'm going to go to sleep and eat breakfast tomorrow.

Nothing was open and someone in the house ate the last of the food (and my chicken god fucking damnit I'm gonna kill somebody) so I had a grilled cheese.
It was awful and I feel like shit. I hate myself. Thankfully I didn't each that much today.

having more endurance and the ability to do excercises I never could before, and looking at progress photos to see where I started to where I am now.

I look at Cheng Lu and I get infatuated. I want to try and at least tie with her in a boxing match.

What a piece of shit, leave her.

gotta replenish those electrolytes, son.
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM

but yeah, it gets a lot easier after the first day.
I'm on hour 52 of a 4 day fast and my hunger has been pretty minimal today.
probably going to end it around 2 PM Friday afternoon, which will be about 6 hours earlier than I had planned, but I'm not fretting too much about it. I just wanted to go over 3 days.

I never felt the need to reward myself but I'm finally gonna do it, I desperately need new clothes, I look like some sort of crack addict mid 2000s hip-hop wannabe, all my clothes are XL and I need to wear M, dont get me started on pants/shorts, all of them sag halfway down my ass.

Attached: hh3.jpg (500x451, 18K)

based user, let's make it for him.

Attached: 1556758633136.jpg (662x662, 49K)

How much weight did she lose after the abortion?

Attached: 1490615635508.png (800x800, 482K)

> become a wagie to stop suicidal thoughts
Worst advice I've heard in my life.

Based

Thought I was quite good looking but since losing a decent amount of weight I realise my nose is huge and no matter what I do I’ll always look ugly.

Guess I’ve just got to lift the pain away.

>tfw family saying Im becoming too thin
well I know I'm doing something right

did hella heavy lifting today but hardly any cardio
took a fat nap
woke up
walked to the store and sat right outside and drank a Big Blue and ate a bag of chicharrones on the curb outside at 2am

i honestly don't even feel bad

just live in germany or netherlands 4HEad

I got a boner in my sleep and hurt it my sleeping on it or it stabbing my shorts now my dick hurts and I can't fall back asleep

ok?

try jerking off

ive eaten perfect for the last 2 month

waist sizes are bullshit
you get no change for months and months and months, then all of a sudden you're buying new pants every 2 weeks

be happy at least for progress my dude.

I'm gonna go buy some McDonalds bros....

creased

get a mcdouble and a water from the store

Man after working out I'm taking god tier dumps

I got a voucher for a fish sandwich and salad shaker
400kcal total I think, if I remove the cheese
I've had it for weeks and not used it so it'll probably expire, I mean I can get a fish sandwich whenever I want to, I shouldn't be coaxed into it just because it's marginally cheaper.

who /fasting/ here?

I'm not eating right this second, so i guess so

I only do IF so I can eat a big dinner. It's tough most days at work when I feel my brain screaming for food, but I just remind myself of death and keep on aggressively running meetings.

>Not abandoning and taking a negative stance on the fast food chains that made him fat in the first place
ngmi

You have to teach yourself to hate on fat people. This way you'll become disgusted of yourself and will never relapse.

Attached: Americah.jpg (299x168, 11K)

step 1: get naked
step 2: look in the mirror
at first, the disgust will keep you motivated - the only way to fix it is to keep working towards your goal.
after a while, the progress will motivate you.
>t. 265 all time high, 200 for the last 2 years, 185 yesterday - 165 goal

You want to boycott Mcdonalds?
I need a minute to take that in, holy shit

Well I hit 215lbs today. I had carbs with my 500 calories yesterday and I expected to go up to like 219 but instead I just lost two more pounds. I need to stop weighing myself daily, especially since I see that I am losing weight. My main worry is that I’m gonna gain like 10lbs of water when I start reintroducing more calories again

>binged yesterday after work (like many previous days)
>haven't eaten anything since 7.30 pm yesterday (1.20 pm now)
>feel hungry right now during my lunch break but know that it's the feeling of becoming more healthy

You may not affect them as a single individual, but it's about dignity and honor. These people literally sold you poisons that made you fat, and yet here you are, still giving them your money.

Last time I ate at mcdonalds the happy meal toy was the raccoon from pocahontas, but that's besides the point
What they want to sell and who they sell it to is down to them and the customer. At some level the patrons know they shouldn't be eating it, but they're willing to. I don't like it but I accept it.

Kinda on topic, burger king and KFC are rolling out vegan meals now. These are chains that have built their global empire on slaughtering animals, and now vegans are giving them money to fund further slaughter and expand.
How do you feel about that?

Fast food restaurants selling vegan food in an attempt to appeal to socially/environmentally conscious consumers is just another failed attempt to demonstrate that ethical consumption is possible under capitalism

maybe you're only starting to lose waist fat now, for me, I'm losing thighfat the last.

>At some level the patrons know they shouldn't be eating it, but they're willing to.
Because they're addicted slaves, so their consent doesn't count.
Regarding vegans, I think they're retarded for paying their money to these food chains too.

we've gone from dignity to ethics, that's quite a leap
(if you're )

The countless improvements at the finish line is reward enough. Be it from being able to buy clothes without worry, to just having a healthier body and living longer (genetic conditions notwithstanding). Needing rewards for every step is a symptom of the mentality that made you into a fat fuck in the first place.

literally google vivastreet

No I'm someone else entirely, I just gotta lotta opinions about greenwashing and healthwashing