OK so I honestly dont know where else to post this...

OK so I honestly dont know where else to post this, but somebody told me Jow Forums has the biggest amount of Chads in Jow Forums so I might as well try here.

I'm pretty sure my housemate is into me. She's honestly not my type 100%, but I can make an exception. She's been subtly hitting on me for a while now and I l've tried to play back, but whenever she tries to get an answer for me I act like I dont understand what she's saying. I think I cant keep pretending this tension doesnt exist, but my concern is that things might get too weird in the house if we hook up (I have 3 other housemates, we are not that close between each other). I'm leaving in a couple of months anyways...

Can I get some advice? What should I do and how?

Attached: 1560896307980.jpg (600x960, 59K)

Go to >>>/avd/ you fucking retard

>Jow Forums
>chads
You sure are in the wrong place buddy

>my concern is that things might get too weird in the house if we hook up
>i'm leaving in a couple of months anyways
How is this even a question? Just do it, don't be a little bitch. You don't have enough time on this planet to be contemplating such a minor decision. Another option is to have gay sex with all your roommates too.

Also, maybe you should go to /soc/ and blog there.

Just walk around naked a lot. Shell signal her interests.

>I act like I dont understand what she's saying

Oh fuckin Christ

Attached: IMG_0972.jpg (817x443, 48K)

yeah
pretending the tension doesn't exist has once been my expertise, m8

not worth it tho
what will tou get by doing this?
absolutely fucking nothing

might as well hit on her back
hit on her with the most blatantly obvious pick up lines out of the blue as if you were joking

if it works, good for you
if it backlashes, you were only joking anyway

that is, if you have enough intimacy

>She's been subtly hitting on me for a while now and I l've tried to play back, but whenever she tries to get an answer for me I act like I dont understand what she's saying.
>I act like I dont understand what she's saying.
Stop acting like a woman/faggot

Attached: kjds.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Fuck her, then dip.

Attached: 1556928839630.jpg (294x313, 55K)

>Jow Forums
>knowing how to talk to women
You're just going to get anons telling you to pump and dump the girl. They're too afraid of women and just as angry.

Are you looking for a relationship or just fooling around? If she's giving hints that she's into you, go for it. This is how you gain experience and since you're leaving in a few months, if things get awkward or bad then you can bounce without worry. Just treat her like a person, if she gets flirty with you, flirt back. There's something about you she is into dude. But next time come here if you want to get the body, not the girl. There's Jow Forums for that. Good luck.

yo if you decided to just piss on this guy what would be the best/worst spot to piss on? Like do you just go straight for the face like some kind of psycho or do you just go for the subtle piss of the back rim that splashes all over his back?

Yeah I suppose I should just go for it. I'm moving away pretty far away, I doubt I'll be able to carry on a ldr so I'm not looking for any sort of commitment, I'm not sure if she gets that or not. Should I just go for a kiss or am I supposed to have a chat with her about this? Is there any chance of this backfiring somehow?

>Jow Forums has the biggest amount of Chads
>thinking anyone on this backwater board filled with basket weaving autists has more than 10 chads in the slightest
what are you retarded?

Also just go for it and hook up with her, stop being a faggot

What even is this

Attached: GRAPH.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

get intimate and subtly annouce your intentions
then get comfy, the two of you
you'll know when to kiss'er, vou

she'll emanate this sort of "ffs kiss me" aura
then you do it
then you start getting things going with your handgame

one hand up
one hand down

around her butt and towards her vagoo
once you get there and she's fine with it

pull your hand back and into her panties you go (front way this time)

and things will escalate wonderfully, boii

although you might really want to boost your relationship level before trying to fuck her

FUCK HER PUSSY FUCK HER PUSSY FUCK HER PUSSY FUCK HER PUSSY

Post pics keint

You fucking savage, just piss on the floor like a decent human being.

>somebody told me Jow Forums has the biggest amount of Chads in Jow Forums

Attached: 1558310099909.jpg (592x841, 60K)

Who's that somebody who told you that fit is Chad central?

Name a single reason why you should do it. I mean cmon, you dont like her anyway. Do you ead food that you loke? Do you watch movies you dont like? Would you buy a car you dont like? Then why in the name of the lord almighty you should fuck a girl you dont like?

Just cuz you're a guy doesn't mean you should put your dick in literally any hole you stumble upon. Don't you have any self respect?

If you are neurotically mulling over this enough to make a thread about it you will fuck it up anyway. Just go for it.

>I act like I dont understand what she's saying.

No hablo ingles

There is already a board for that retard