nigger ape no belong here.
nigger ape must leave or scalped

Attached: 2533.jpg (1024x853, 178K)

>nigger ape no belong here.
>nigger ape must leave or scalped
based

WHITE AND BLACK MAN GET OUT
REEEEEE

>tfw you see your own people and your brothers from the south being fooled by the media, and adopting the behavior, culture and speech patterns of the terrible nigger monkey

Attached: f4qtl7dj9kty.jpg (1024x593, 123K)

long nose tribe must leave too.
long nose tribe responsible for bringing blacks here, and many invaders were crypto long nose tribe members too

who /ameriandian/ here?

im a purepecha mestizo

I've always wondered but never had the chance to ask, do Native American guys have big dicks?

im a metis/mestizo goblino

anyone here cherokee?

>tfw man with nose like vulture beak is behind this

I'm over 70% Native Canadian
Dick is a little over 6 inches

Oh look Sitting Cuck's back
>black ape who came here against will must leave
>white man can stay and rape my sister and run an oil pipeline through the shitty ghetto he forced me into though

fuck off monkey. worst thing the whites ever did was bring you apes here.

long nose tribe responsible for neoliberalism which cause those problem.
also this my land so me decide who go and who stay

Dirty nigger ape, you are true sub humanity

Would you let a paleface guy pay reparations by sucking it?

best way to pay reparation is to help deport nigger ape back to africa

Join forces with red man and together we slay the Apes of africa, the shitskins of the desert and the long noses of greed

Yeah bringing Africans was way worse than whites invading your continent, raping your women, killing your men, spreading disease kicking you off of your own land, making you walk for miles to resettle and then telling you once again to fuck off, putting you in caged slums like an endangered species, and continuing to disrespect your rights. Ok Chief Begs On Knees.

>trys to insult red man for "begging"
>is literally a useless, welfare using nigger with an IQ of 75
>gibme dat reparations

nigger apes mixing with us worse than anything else. nothing worse than contaminating blood

1. Whites didn't exactly "invade" our country, disease wiped out 90% of us, and the European community slowly grew onto the barren ghostlands of the once great nations
>Raping women, this happened on both sides
>Killing men, again this happened on both sides. Difference is white man had guns and we had bow and arrow
>trail of tears was terrible, this is true

I'm not on welfare but good try Dylan.

Oh so you sell drugs then, stupid monkey

We barely even mixed with you people. We live in the South and you live in the plains and mountains that white people told you to fuck off to.

>Whites didn't exactly "invade" our country
>land on your continent
>immediately begin calling the shots
>rape, kill, enslave
>"they didn't really invade"

Why do whites think typing "ethnically" makes people think they are actually that race? Only white anons do this. Explain.

>he doesn't understand how the treaties worked
What's it like understanding things on a more primitive level, chimp boy?

Nope, sorry. I have a job. I'm a construction worker, Dylan.

You don't know history stupid fucking monkey. God how can you people be so retarded

tfw over 30% indian but very pale
i like it
not all indians are red

as long as you are on my land there is risk of you mixing. you must go now dirty ape this land belong to red and eurasian people

>Would you let a paleface guy pay reparations by sucking it?
why do you want this?

Oh wow, nigger passes a 2'4 to his white coworkers who actually know what they're doing. Niggers have lowest IQ, lowest graduation rates in secondary and post secondary, highest welfare rates, highest criminal population, literally hang from my nigger tree, Tyrone

I have a Navajo dad but I pretty much just look like a white guy. Siblings clearly look mixed.

Might as well just say eurasian, no ethnostate plans have you in it, your race is practically at death's door anyway.

>being this fucking retarded
Just stop Tyrone you're embarrassing yourself

There's a sassy white bitch in this thread just SEETHING with Neanderthal rage. I've never set off a Caucasian conniption this quickly.

Attached: 77C20E8E-5059-4878-AD0C-7D47CFC0DAE8.png (695x505, 122K)

My mistake. Only whites, no asians either.

>He's trying this hard to convince himself he's winning the internet argument
Nigger existence is a sad, sad thing

many invadors were crypto kikes
im not white, now fuck off my land ape
everyone has neanderthal dna except niggers. niggers are more closely related to chimps

Attached: 20190302_214743.png (720x640, 420K)

No you're literally a fucking retard, you have no comprehension of anything and I even feel embarrassed for you