Literally can't stop eating

Attached: 51kgT7eWF-L._SY679_.jpg (456x679, 19K)

Change what you eat to be all healthy foods

I want to eat tasty carb loaded salty food. Just slayed some Dominos and two tacos lol

>food
>healthy
no such thing
All food is inherently poison, you have to learn to eat less. Distract yourself, eat things that are filling.
For example if you have money, oysters, low cal, and they fill you up

Based proana poster.

Do more cardio. Cut snacks between meals.
Don’t listen to this fucking idiot

>Can't stop eating
Care to extrapolate? I don't understand IF you are living alone how you can't stop, like literally don't eat for an entire day, 24 hours. That should be enough to cure your autismo and understand that you can eat just once a day and be ok with normal energy levels

you're probably some fat retard, kys

I’m 140lbs/5’10”

Get distracted by something.

When you realize how easy intermittent fasting truly is, you will feel like Dio acquiring Za Worldo.

Attached: It_Was_Me_Dio%21.jpg (240x240, 14K)

same, if I stop ill die in a month

>67kg 190cm tall skeleton
>have to eat 3000kcal to gain weight
>feel like I'm wasting food

Just eat a ton of green vegies that have very few calories.
Ex. 1 stcok of brocoli, 3 cans of green beans... until full. Also Chicken or protein powder.

I can't cook.

185cm 72 kilos and I'm at same boat as you

I honestly fucking hate food at this point, I don't even taste it anyone, I just put in my mouth and put it down with water

Use that internet thing. Maybe it can teach you.

I wish I had your problem

Just eat the veggies raw.

Just like, one fast for 2 or 3 days will break that.

How do you get this mindset?

Can we trade appetites?
Trying to gain weight when you're constantly feeling full is a fucking bitch to deal with.

Wow did someone strap you to some sort of cruel machine that force feeds you against your will? What a bunch of monsters.

I'll never, ever understand this. How can you not help but stuff yourself full with food daily? Order a large cheesy pizza and eat that shit faggot. It's delicious and it feels amazing in your mouth.

Drink a lot of water after your meals and you will be full for a long time. It's a great way to combat overeating. Just make sure to drink till your stomach feels full and stop. Don't go overboard and overhydrate yourself or you'll die.

I don't have an overheating problem. I just love the taste of food too much, delicious food, cheesy liquid cheese stuffed inside soft cheesy pizzas oh my god I'm gonna binge

I'm fucking hungry bros. I woke up in the middle of the night. I'm already over my limit at 1800 for the day. What do?

Jack off, have a beer and go back to sleep.

it's kinda hard when if you take another bite you will literally throw up. when i get to that point i just put the rest of the food on hold for an hour and go lie down because i feel sick even sitting up if i get too full

I get the same thing. I think for a skelly, the best course of action is to increase meal frequency rather than size.

God I wish I felt full to the point of puking after a few bites
I can demolish two pizzas and be hungry after a few hours, what a shitshow.

>not using otc drugs, supplements and nicotine gums to augment his diet and destroy his appetite
NGMI

Which ones? Nicotine is off the table, fucks up sleep. Yohimbine I've grown tolerant to.

carbs make you hungry
so eat less carbs and more animal fats

Attached: ma nigga.png (500x380, 359K)

I did have some rice and chicken curry for my OMAD. I remember being on keto and still being hungry though.

Super hot peppers in your food helps, garcinia forskolin, and making yourself puke so your mind stops seeing food as pleasure and you don't eat extra. Also, amphetamines.

I just need to drop 60 kilos bros, that's a lot of fat. It's over

ngmi sage ultra fat

Nice, keep bulking. Godspeed user.

Yes you can, you just won't.
You're fucking pathetic. Control yourself, you're not a fucking animal.

Attached: 1549054961292.jpg (341x411, 39K)

fatasses gonna fat

Just slayed another Dominos

Gonna start a 10 day fast from tomorrow.

I'll never, ever understand this. How can you not help but feel full, with every instinct and impulse of your body screaming "don't eat another bite, stop it, I'm full, this isn't right, this isn't good, stop right now", making you feel nauseated, bloated, like you're about to explode, causing everything that tasted delicious 5 minutes ago to taste repulsive now?
Fat people don't seem to have this body response and they get mad at skinny people because they do. We don't feel pleasure from over eating, the food doesn't taste good anymore once we're full, it becomes a chore of fighting against the body's natural responses that make us want to stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop, every single instinct screaming STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP.