Just finished with the bench, bro. All yours

>just finished with the bench, bro. All yours

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 111K)

>not marking your territory
ngmi

>no sweaty buttcheek imprints
what, did you skip your warmup?

Oh god there has to be an image of racing stripes left behind on a bench out there SURELY this has happened and been photographed

fpbp

>tfw you've been giving your whole gym hepatisis

Attached: 1542739521476.jpg (750x776, 64K)

Theres a special place in hell for guys like you kunt

Legit are you supposed to wipe every time or only if there's visible sweat?

Every place you touch.

I don't care. I shower after the gym and change clothes anyway.

Attached: 1560940460179.jpg (600x739, 123K)

imagine the smell

You're supposed to put down your towel, you tit.

Why are you afraid of a little sweat?

I cannot tell what bodypart created that stain. Head with long hair? Foot?

If there is visible marks left on the bench I will get the disinfectant and wipe it. It's just polite.

I often have to wipe up pools of sweat left by boomers and dyel's and it's fucking annoying. How can you be that obtuse that you can't see you've left a fucking puddle of sweat dripping down the bench.

It's like shitting in the toilet and not flushing, it's not going to harm anyone but it's just not nice for the next person that comes in to use it.

That said, flushlets and sweatlets can rot in hell fucking scum.

Uhm, hair doesn't sweat, user. If it had been long hair it would probably have soaked up the sweat somewhat. It's most probably someone's back.

Assuming the sweat ran down the hair.

>the virgin clean up personnel vs. the chad territory marker

>the virgin silently sitting in someone elses body piss vs the chad working out in a clean and optimum environment

Attached: 1560207688009.gif (498x280, 1.87M)

Based
Also home gym master race reporting in

I can`t wipe everywhere I sweat. Should I take a towel to the bus too? It`s fucking 38 degrees here and I need coffee to stay awake cause I can`t sleep in the fucking hot box under the roof I call my apartment.

Attached: 4ebaf4a2e58329a6.jpg (960x685, 77K)

I do it the other way round, cause cunts like the ones in this thread exist. I wipe before I use particular bench and then leave the puddle for those niggers. Same with plates - if they cannot match the sizes and put 10, 15 and 20kg together, then i take them off and start loading machine they are currently using so I can reach this one plate I need.

*lays towel on bench*
thanks, bro

have u never been in a fucking gym or what? Most gyms smell like sweat u fucking retard

I'm so glad I have my home gym.

No ass cancer turboAIDS for me.

Pussy, I take massive shits that clog the gym toilet and I dont flush. I leave it for the goodlife employees to clean it up. I also piss on the floor and toilet seat if any employee gives me attitude. One times, I wiped my.dirry shitty ass and used that same shit covered paper on the sink and handles, so people can get sick

>t. nigger

This is why Jow Forums and Jow Forums need to become one

The t-shirt should say dyelquik