What would you do if Belle Delphine was your girlfriend?

what would you do if Belle Delphine was your girlfriend?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.77M)

Strangle her to death

Dump her. I'd fuck her but no way in hell would I enter a serious relationship with her.

marry and divorce-rape :^)

Wonder where it all went so horribly wrong.

ask her if i should still donate to her patreon if we're going out

Take the money and fix myself, this allowing me to monkey branch to even better woman

Attached: 1550139668912.png (677x605, 270K)

Probably try to talk her out of her e-thoting and appreciate that I have a girlfriend

I would say I'd probably fuck, but I don't wanna get aids.

idk, she seems kinda cool out of character, but ethots deserve the rope. if she was mommy material it might work out

Attached: 1551287629087.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Well she makes money by whoring herself on the internet and looks like a 12 year old elven prostitute so that's pretty shit. But I would at least lose my virginity to her and use her as a fuck toy and at least she'd be someone to talk to to feel less lonely, unless she's a total bitch. But even if she is it would actually be a smart move to stay with her for a long time after, because she's swimming in money and can be your sugar mommy.

Mooch off her until she's broke, honestly.

I'd rather date a virgin e-whore than a regular non-virgin girl

Crossdress with her clothes

I seriously doubt she is a virgin, though.

have you seen show she lives? it's fucking gaudy and creepy
she edits the fuck out of her photos too, she just takes advantage of dumbass loners who don't know any better

I would kill her, take all her money, donate it to some bumfuck church or whatever, and then kill myself

Attached: D15553CE-0455-4319-8046-DDA876FA6492.jpg (241x280, 45K)

shes pretty based desu for riling up all the incels (actual involuntary celibates who get rejected for being austic faggots)

Buy a Porsche with her money, if OP's image is correct.

spend that money on all the things i want, travel flying first class and live the luxury life like instagram models basically, and also get a sweet rig for gaming inbetween my sweet trips.

tell her to stop you from making this thread every day

Hold her
Nothing else

Murder suicide
originali

Encourage her to whore herself out even more. I'd become her housewife and do anything and everything for that sweet money she'd be bringing in.

Trip her down a flight of stairs and snap her neck so I get her money

Marry and divorce her for that sweet money

Shoot her right on the spot

her pussy... I'd do her in the pussy and other orifices because she's my girlfriend and sometimes I'd be horny.

I mean...
Why do you care?
How about you make quality content for patreon if you're so indignant about her?

What are you trying to get out of this thread OP? a collective density of weaponized autism against a otherwise unremarkable e-thot who will no longer be relevant 5 years from now except for the fact that angry incels like yourself OP constantly direct your frustration and rage (which emanates from self-hatred, let's face it) about her which keeps her name in the collective conscious (as Trump has shown us: any publicity is good publicity)

Attached: tumblr_nfsw6pjaqe1rydpjxo1_500.jpg (454x391, 12K)

quit my day job and pick up a heroin habit, make her pay for it.

The hell does this matter anyway, she'll disappear in the E girl crowd i an year or so

Fug out and bug out

Everyone who is saying they would leave her is a lying piece of shit.

But what I know for sure is that my dick wouldn't leave her body for days.

fp best post
yeet

make a bunch of money by teasing with dick shots. can't pass up that massive amount of cash

id be her boyfriend
are you ok? who hurt you?

fuck marry take the money then run

Tell her to stop being a whore on the internet