Why are muslims so weak?

Why are muslims so weak?

Attached: global prevalence of consanguinity.jpg (640x452, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/12/connection-between-muslim-inbreeding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ooga booga nigger jungle desert culture

Monogamy is an enlightened cultural phenomenon

too much goat & cousin fucking. gene pool is fucked.

God cursed their race with inferiority for their crime of existing

no bacon

Muslims won half of the weightlifting gold medals in Rio

>Rio
Muslims only won after Slavs and chinks got banned from competing

Sand nigger here, the rich muzzies are spoiled brats, they have money to do whatever they want, and the culture and society they live in aren't big on casual sex and hook ups or even interactions outside marriage, so why lift when you can just drive your car and bike around, travel and do whatever you want, marry a bitch or two and eat like a pig till you die?

The poor muzzies are out there chasing dough, 60 hour work weeks are the norm, no time, no energy, no money, again no reason to work out when you will end up in an arranged marriage and just let yourself go anyway.

Some people still work out for themselves, in the more liberal muzzie countries they work out to impress women and pull, but most are out of shape, and after 30 even more are fat as shit.

Diet.

That sucks bro. I’m a white nationalist myself, but I genuinely hope things get better for your people.

Because of generations of genetic damage.

Attached: 1486278260042.jpg (482x257, 36K)

Quite the opposite, Arab are high T, just look at big ramy, one of the top bodybuilders in the world, we are basically the saiyans of the real world, big, hairy, savage, why do you think middle east is under a constant state of war since the beginning of it's history? High T results in more violent behavior

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-222734.png (1080x1920, 1.98M)

Enlightened

>Rio
Why are Muslims, Vatniggers and Insectoids even in Brazil?

Thanks bro, I feel for you, where ever you are the immigration bullshit and the cunts that invaded entire countries like cockroaches makes my heart wrench.

Attached: 1424199303786.jpg (560x433, 43K)

Because we put too much interest in the western lifestyle and social media. Most of us are chasing money, cars, houses etc. The muslims and scholars who do "practice" forget that one of the most important aspects of Islam is to be physically strong and capable in archery, swimming, wrestling and horse riding. It is said Allah loves the strong believer over the week one, but most of us are still skinny or fat. If only muslims knew whats soon to happen to us.

In my uni Arabs are the ones pulling white girls and fucking their brains out at parties. Then when they're done uni, they marry a Muslim virgin hijabi that their moms find them.

I wish I was Arab.

Attached: 1556653917726.png (434x524, 244K)

Jamil Ja'nova

STFU, you don't, believe me.

The fucking Olympics you imbecile

Obviously he wishes he was a Chad Arab, not some dirty short Egyptian fala7

>why do you think middle east is under a constant state of war since the beginning of it's history?
It’s because it’s a country of dirty mongrels with no ethics and a despicable religion.

Arabs are really shit at warfare and fighting, they lose to the Jews, mongols, persians, whites and even niggers. Turks are also retarded, lose to Kurdish weirdos. Kikes need USA backing or else they get holocaust and persians follow a dumb towel head but their Zoroastrian far right nationalist movement seem promising

Oh shit it's a fellow Edgyptian.

Attached: 1425683660308.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Yeah, seems right to me, higher T results in aggression over small things, territorial behavior, and impaired decision making, checks out

>Kikes need USA backing or else they get holocaust
I really think we can make it without US backing. Makes us weak and dependent.
Psychotic aggressive outbursts are symptoms of consanguinity
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/12/connection-between-muslim-inbreeding.html
Territorial behavior is more related to female hormones, test improves decision making, competitiveness and cooperation

Attached: 1551522915851.jpg (600x337, 50K)

>why are muslims so weak

Attached: rezazadeh.jpg (612x406, 21K)

Muslims are good at weightlifting but pretty good at wrestling too. (Especially those from Iran & Dagestan)

Attached: Olympics-Iranian-weightlifter-Kianoush-Rostami-8.jpg (1000x667, 71K)

>Be on Jow Forums
>Be you
>WhY AreNt MuSLims STrOnG
Proof of autism rates increasing

>twitter meme
Go back and hang yourself