Honest thoughts on deadlifts?

Honest thoughts on deadlifts?

Attached: 33854642_202162833935565_9070931196409544704_n.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

Ew

Imagine spreading her ass a vagoo

>pink hair
>cut short
>covered in tattoos
>taking nudes of yourself doing nothing
>lol it’s art silly xD

The l hate daddy special

Anybody with a portrait tattoo is a guaranteed piece of shit

Unless you’re training them twice a week using a system then their pointless.

Also got any moar?

thats jeffree star, a dude. congrats, you're gay

Be honest
Would you?

why

Attached: 58410894_823512234679174_7122132294448320063_n.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Yo, what if she's actually a nice girl

wtf that ass fooled me too
fuck i think i might even have it saved
but you are the true homo for knowing who it is

I like them because they're the only heavy lift that you can fail at without hurting yourself or looking stupid

i hate doing them but goddamn they make my back juicy looking

Cause your gonna find your max and not be able to beat it, deadlift is a exercise that you can train for really only doing deadlifts. And if your just maxing our every week doing the same thing then your not going to progress. You gotta be committed to doing deadlifts and training deficiencies on other days, like hammies, groin, flutes, erectors, serratus, basically all the ancillary muscles that play a role in that one specific lift.

Also I don’t want no more pics.

I wish I could do them without fucking up my back

i wish it too.

learn to breathe and brace faggot

this is only true as you move through the "intermediate" stage

remember to deadlift 3 times a week for core and back and that bussy wide af I'ma finna wild out

Attached: 1528162793479.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

>deadlifts
>serratus

Why can't I deadlift every day?

Its one of the most intensive exercises you can do to your body. You are working your entire posterior chain

so modulate intensity/volume

I'm gunna call bullshit on this. Every lift has a max, and
deadlifts are literally the king of lifts for body sculpting. You're working every muscle in your body trying to pick something up. It also feels amazing.

Deadlifts suck you WILL fuck yourself up in some way

The only work deadlifts and tell me how you feel about your biceps in a year.

Worst injury I’ve ever had was a serratus sprain from deadlifts.

Why is she holding those poor souls captive

Attached: 12939.gif (417x233, 1.64M)

OP honestly, aside from studying hard in university, deadlifts are the second best thing I have ever done for my life.

I started out years ago diddling barely anything, and I've worked up to around 575 at this point. To put in to perspective what it has done to my body, i've gone from 185 to 245 lbs naturally from heavy diddles and squddles as well as benching and rowing. I'm around 16% bodyfat. Call it bearmode. Visible abs but a little chubby. Most men won't make eye contact with me, and most women are aroused by me based purely on my physical presence. I don't even have to do anything and people generally leave me the fuck alone and are extremely respectful of me. Deadlifts will inspire fear or lust in to everyone around you. When you look like you could kill everyone in the same room as you with ease, people notice, and the affect on your life is impossible to sum up in one message on a mogolian pot sculpting boad.

tldr; pull heavy, pull often, eat well, and transform your body from that of a boy, to that of a man, with heavy deadlifts, squats, rows, and bench pressing. The way you fit in socially will never be the same once you transition from twink non-diddler, to man.

Attached: ed-coan-deadlift-sumo.jpg (1440x1299, 355K)

People ruin their lives with it. The other day at the gym a guy was telling me about how he snapped up his back on deadlifts a year ago and still has back pain. The same story you've heard a million times. They're just not worth it

Post body

Is there anything on Jefree that ISN'T fake?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.57_[2018.06.15_22.32.55].png (218x246, 82K)

Back breaker
Meme
Not useful for aesthetics

But being a twink feels great.
I still do diddies tho

When you look at a man, and you see his upper back is wide and thick, with a moose like yoke, and traps that transcend his shoulders so that his head looks like its bolted directly to his torso at a 45 degree angle, with giant, thick spinal erectors, you know he's a true student of the iron, can you even call yourself a man if you can't diddle 500 for reps? Most say no, you are still a boy. There is a reason in almost every warrior culture there was a manhood test that revolved around picking up something super fucking heavy. Because if you can't you're not a man. Your gym muscles don't fool anyone, the pursuit of aesthetics is feminine in nature, and women know this, although they may lust you for a quick fuck, they do not wan't to submit fully to a twink of the aesthetic nature, they save their deepest orgasms, their womanly fantasies, and their true passion for the giant, bearmode beast of a man that will eventually pick her up and absolutely ragdoll that pussy mid air, and if she is unlucky enough not to be able to lock him down, she will spend the rest of her life thinking about him, fantasizing about what it's like to feel the true power of a real man. With hands of steel and forearms the size of tree trunks forged by the iron. There is no comparison between twinks who pursue aesthetics and men who pursue raw power and beast like physical dominance. You can fake alpha all you want with posturing, body language and aesthetics. But you'll just look like an aggressive twink. You aren't fooling anyone. You'll never be a true alpha unless you can kill 99% of the people you meet by picking them up and throwing them on their head like they are toys.

This is why you deadlift. Because you are man.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Im not reading this homoeroticism, whats up with you incel fake machismo fags and talking about your "yoke"

Actually read it. Has nothing homoerotic.
It's meant to be heroic or manly in the old fashioned 90s anime vibe, minus the cringe.

Envy is a hell of a drug

Attached: 10_strongest_content_0.jpg (1090x614, 211K)

So fucking hard to get injured doing deads
Squats are like 10 times more dangerous but dipshits still piss themselves thinking the bodies natural motion of picking something up off the ground using your legs will fold your spine in half
Fucking neck yourselves leglets

Attached: 1560878668521.jpg (689x677, 59K)

>Staring at your body in the mirror through lockout
>A fucking sculpted tower of flexing muscle

Attached: 1560724499561.jpg (919x339, 173K)

Agree'd. I squiddle and diddle like the best, I never fear the diddle. But the squiddle is truly a test of ones testicular fortitude.

Attached: 1560722512542.jpg (750x939, 172K)

When done correctly, regularly and heavy/high volume, the deadlift is one of if not the most based compound movement. Next to The Press, of course. Everything else is a meme in comparison.

I've followed a lot of stupid advice on this board but why is it so many cunts end up with fucked backs from deadlifting? It doesn't seem to be worth the risk/reward.

Because this board is retarded and doesn’t actually lift

I'm a retard who will never get fit. I've had close friends into fitness try to coach/adjust me. I've looked into form videos and forum posts. The only thing I haven't done is hired a PT because I'm a poorfag. With a lot of exercises, I can't fucking get "correct form", which is 100% the most important thing according to everyone. Deadlifts are the worse for me. Keep lifting with my back, not coming back down correctly, etc. Have heard friends talking behind my back saying they think I may actually have problems with mirror neurons in my head or something. Fuck.

Attached: kek.gif (305x205, 435K)

People deadlifting with a form that makes me visible unpleased in fear.
Those people are the one snapping up shit.

That is also the reason that I won't believe any lift anymore without seeing it with my eyes (form and ROM are often a joke).

would have been an ideal trap that could have pulled off a decent astolfo if it weren't for those fucking tattoos

If shes easy then yeah. Wouldn’t date or spend money to fuck tho outside of a fiver for a couple drinks

>I'm a retard who will never get fit

Hello I'm 1 year in and quit guy. I start looking fantastic then people start thinking your doing meth because your looks deteriorate like an old fruit.

Practice hip hinging at home, unweighted. Look in the mirror to make sure you aren't rounding your back

>minus the cringe

I really wish there was a fucking definitive way doing dead lifts. Especially with dumbbells cause it's all I have at the moment. Anytime I want to look up how to do them it either looks like a dumbbell/hex squat or something else. Why is it so fucking hard to explain how to do deadlifts one way? Like if you were to look up how to do pull ups you are going to see the same way done each time, you can't do them any other way so why is deadlifting(and squatting) so fucking complicated for such a simple movement?

he's not

he talks about rolling up rugs and shoving them up twink butts

Good for overall back development

Attached: IMG_20190616_121602.jpg (2448x3264, 1.96M)

Love them.

240kg here at 87kg. Aiming for 250+ next month. Have to visit another gym just to max out though cause my gym has stupid fat bumper plates that only allow a max of 220 on the bar :(

The legs are the prime movers of the deadlift, it's not a back excercise, it's a push excercise..

Much better results strictly for back with rows and row variations + weighted pullups / vertical pulling movements

This doesn't mean deadlifts aren't a good excercise

I keep them at 2 pl8s, more than that leads to snap city sooner or later.

I'M GONNA DO IT. I'M GONNA PULL 100KG TODAY

Attached: 1555899123772.png (500x500, 109K)

This desu. I've thrown my back out multiple times with standard deadlifts, even when I paid meticulous attention to my form. Every few months or so, one rep would just fuck up my back for no reason. I said fuck it and switched over to the trap bar exclusively for deadlifts. I can pull 4pl8 and have had zero problems with my back.

And see no gains? Bruv

should've posted a Jow Forums-related pic instead of that abomination, faggot

thanks quasimodo

reflect upon the odor

Ahahahahahahah

>feels great

he wasn't talking about shoving a dildo up your ass m8

it's impossible to get injured on deadlift unless you're a roiding powershitter or dyel fag
the only people who complain about hurting themselves are noobs pulling 3pl8 and feeling their lowerback hurt the next day.

> can you even call yourself a man if you can't diddle 500 for reps

I did 527 x 5 last week and I'm still kinda dyel and a pussy so still kinda a basedboy desu

Shit since when did s o y b o y get replaced with basedboy?

Post back

Can we please start banning gays

This.

*starts a thread with a bait photo with a generic post so it's technically not breaking any rules, knowing full well no one is going to be addressing the post itself*

When is this fucking meme gonna end?

Seconding

Attached: 1560977689227.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Fit would be empty then.

Shut the fuck up

10/10

Shoo shoo ripetoe

leave the poor man alone he recently just lost his house

fpbp

>Do deadlifts for the first time
>Try to find a suitable weight
>Fuck it, try bodyweight. 200 lbs
>2 days later
>cripplings DOMS
>Entire rear side of my body is stiff and sore

Its one hell of a workout.

A+ post

>Fuck it, try bodyweight. 200 lbs
it...it is the same like
>squating bodyweight should every newbie be cabable of
?
I hope you weared at least some sandals.

LMFAO

coping fat faggot who thinks youre a real man because youre fat and you deadlift. post body

hahahahahahaHHah

Post body

get em in every now and then, maxing and exhausting all muscles with extremely heavy lifts is supposed to boost natural test.

Attached: B3EF7B45-E7F1-4ABB-A125-F9CB7719A7AD.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

maybe he can find a church to stay at. I hear there's one in Paris that's a little dusty but I'm sure he can find a nice gargoyle to swing off there.

Attached: pep.png (499x404, 97K)

:^)

Definitely not minus the cringe
Tell that to David laid

That's an impressive amount of weight to lift for sure and kudos to you man but there's no way in hell I'd subject my heart to the strain that comes with weighing 245 lbs.

gas chamber

>Anybody with a tattoo is a guaranteed piece of shit
Fixed

redflag world champion

I really like them. Has good carryover to real world use, and realising that you're lifting as heavy as you eventually will gives a great feeling of mastery. Rarely do I feel better than after setting a new 5RM on deathlifts - coincidentally also my last exercise on Saturdays, so when I go out I still feel like a million dollars.

I tried to start doing deadlifts. I ended up straining my left obliques and I'm still recovering from it after a couple of months.

Attached: DTvhlzzUQAAXeYZ.jpg (616x401, 38K)

>I started out years ago diddling barely anything, and I've worked up to around 575 at this point. To put in to perspective what it has done to my body, i've gone from 185 to 245 lbs naturally from heavy diddles and squddles as well as benching and rowing. I'm around 16% bodyfat. Call it bearmode. Visible abs but a little chubby. Most men won't make eye contact with me, and most women are aroused by me based purely on my physical presence. I don't even have to do anything and people generally leave me the fuck alone and are extremely respectful of me. Deadlifts will inspire fear or lust in to everyone around you. When you look like you could kill everyone in the same room as you with ease, people notice, and the affect on your life is impossible to sum up in one message on a mogolian pot sculpting boad.

if this isn't pasta.. it is now

post body champ - bet you're a basement dweller.

Attached: Nonsummerjack 4.jpg (1800x1200, 1.4M)

clearly that is no where near India.

Attached: bodyslick.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>if that's minus the ringe to you - i have bad news homie

Attached: moloko plus.png (1080x2160, 1.27M)

Deadlifts are fun, intense, and satisfying. They are also use a lot of energy, and lots of different muscles. It's possibly my favorite lift right behind OHP.