How can one man have all that Powder?

Alright Jow Forumsfags, what's the undisputed champ of Protein Powders? I just ran out of pic related and I'm looking to restock. What's the best, what's the worst (muscle milk), and what's a scam

Attached: PROTEIN POWDAH.jpg (1500x1500, 179K)

causes hair loss

I use Gold Standard. Vanilla or Banana with an actual banana added in a blender

bumping for mutual interest. is there any reason to choose something other than whey?

SOLIMO WHEY PROTEIN

if you want so save dough, buy the Amazon brand.

also, if you call their number, for whatever reason why, you can tell them it tastes rancid (even though you finished the whole thing, tell them you just tasted/used it for the first time) and they'll refund you. so you can buy another one.

Attached: Capture.png (1890x819, 549K)

If hair is more important than muscles then you need to put down the barbell and head on over to one of those hipster new age barber joints and take dick up your ass. Religiously.
Admittedly I started with chocolate cause I'm a sweetaholic. Banana seems like a good flavor. I usually have a banana in the morning anyway.
Exactly what I'm curious about.

Attached: ARNOLD.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>and they'll refund you. so you can buy another one.
You're on a serious hustle user. How many times have you done that?

Attached: Mike Tyson money.png (202x149, 82K)

I get unflavored isopure and add my own flavorings that arent sucralose or whatever the fuck they use.

just buy musclemilk you pussy heavy metals make you lift heavier metals

Yeah, Optimal Nutrition does use Sucralose.
From what I know (admittedly close to jack shit) Sucralose isn't shown to be harmful in any meaningful way?

source

Protein is protein just remember to use isolate if you have a intolerance

Increases testosterone which in turn is linked to hair loss.

Lucky for me I actually work in a warehouse that sells protein powder and get the largest size tubs for $15. Only good thing about working in a fucking warehouse actually.

The banana is good

lmao whey is just the fast-acting dairy proteins you nigger

No, Whey is unironically the highest quality protein you can consume, especially after a workout.

I switched from the regular gold standard to their naturally flavoured version (pic related) since it uses actual sugar and not sucralose. The sugar content is very small so I don't see it as being a big deal.

I recently got a sample of the Kaizen brand protein powder and the ingredients list looked pretty solid and it tasted very nice so I plan on buying some soon to switch things around for a while.

Attached: naturally-flavored-whey-611.jpg (490x563, 52K)

>Sucralose isn't shown to be harmful in any meaningful way?
Correct.

Just keep buying ON Gold Standard unless there's something cheaper or with a flavor you like more but the same ingredients.

I just bought right this minute the solimo chocolate brand. gonna do the hustle and call them in 3 months and ask for a refund saying it tasted like shit so i can buy another one.

can't believe it's like 40% cheaper than ON

You are a fucking jew jesus christ.

Does anyone here notice how inconsistent ON protein powder is? I'll buy one 5lb container and it dissolves into cold water with a few stirs of the spoon. I'll buy another 5lb container and it balls up and has huge undissolved chunks floating around that have to be smashed and re-stirred.

Wanna know how I know you are a DYEL? You aren’t buying from Myprotein

I can buy a fuck ton of gas and protein now instead of buying optimum nutrition. thanks Lord user. my bank account thanks you.

I work in marketing and am 24 and only have $4,000 saved up so far. GODSEND!

I’m retarded, can someone explain to me why this is cheaper? Left has 44 servings vs right’s 74?

Attached: 4146B5CB-1438-4484-9799-D3B9F4A28548.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Not him, but I'm an Aussie. Shipping from MyProtein costs $20, literally pointless.

Isopure

Are u fucking dumb? Why dont u buy all the protein and sell it at a profit dumbass

I do it with milk and yeah, it can be pretty clumpy. I just down it.

Attached: bb.png (530x406, 309K)

Use a small blender.

>If hair is more important than muscles then you need to put down the barbell and head on over to one of those hipster new age barber joints and take dick up your ass. Religiously.
This level of cope

Attached: PRODUCT-NT-WHEY-GOLD-CHOC-2lb__32406.1541102703.png (1280x1280, 1.15M)

>If hair is more important than muscles then you need to put down the barbell and head on over to one of those hipster new age barber joints and take dick up your ass. Religiously.

Attached: kek.png (249x244, 111K)

I just bought the cookies and cream solimo protein rn. Both of the proteins have 5 pounds of protein inside. The optimum nutrition one cost 2x as much almost. The servings are the same but Optimum nutrition purposefully uses smaller scoop cups to make it have more servings (even though they're the same).

so basically, amazon's solimo uses the regular scoops but the optimum nutrition makes their scoopers 2x smaller to make it seem like it has 2x the servings more to scam people.

this protein should be on the sticky. for poor college fags like me (23 and it's going to be my senior year this year), this is beautiful.

1 rounded scoop is 24 grams of protein. 1056 per container in ON. This shows 44 servings at 25 grams per serving, with more calories as well.

Just get MyProtein whey.

They almost always have sales going on. You can get an 11 lb bag for around $61 right now.

Attached: 1883a637-38df-4fdb-9096-7ce9853e15ba.jpg (2500x2500, 1.6M)

>Alright Jow Forumsfags, what's the undisputed champ of Protein Powders?
Pea protein powder
>complete protein like whey
>generally cheaper than whey
>doesn't need artificial flavor to cover up bitter taste
>does not fuck with gut bacteria

>Contains onions
Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to gold standard

Best bang for your buck for Aussies is pic related from MuscleCoach

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-125732_Brave.jpg (1436x1220, 360K)

MyProtein casein's half off so I'm trying vanilla/strawberry cream. Got a bag of isolate strawberry as well just in case it's awful on it's own, I could mix them.

read the label of Optimum nutrition idiot. god ur stupid. no wonder life is a struggle for you.

>ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK AND S-O-Y- INGREDIENTS

says so right on the ON facts

lol i bought the vanilla flavor a month ago and it's god-tier and super cheap.

How many scoops of gold standard whey do you guys consume daily?

SOMEONE STICKY THIS!

Based Pure Protein for being cheap as fuck and allowing poorfags to get powder too. 22 servings for 16 dollars desu

Attached: c2c55566-9de5-483f-9d05-2158479267fc_1.235f5ed082cc0a4b09647da188f4e506.jpg (1602x2199, 200K)

Just bought a bag of this to give it a try. Been getting a lot of joint pain lately (always been an issue off and on with me), and collagen supposed to help with that shit, so figured fuck it, might as well give it a shot. Literally just started taking out two days ago, so I'll report on if it's reduced my hobby pain after a few weeks.

Attached: TCP-front_1_558238c3-dc31-4957-af09-67a2166a885d_2000x.png (600x600, 144K)

Their protein bars are also cheap as fuck. The peanut butter ones are pretty good.

You forgot
>Tastes like shit

if it doesn't help, maybe give something like bpc-157 a shot, heard many great things about it

red pill me on these types of 'fancy' powders

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 07.17.38.png (1291x636, 326K)

Kefir, 500ml, unsweetened
Whey, TWO SCOOPS, chocolate preferred
50g blackberries, or raspberries
Kys once done

Attached: 1558626213362.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

enjoy your toxic, chinese dairy waste ON fags. I'll be over here making it with the real men and our superior, old school aestheitcs protein.

Attached: download.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Ive been doing a little more research on solimo and they have some great shit. Anyone have any opinions on this? 30 servings of preworkout for like $14.

Attached: 6605F67C-BA71-4404-B339-62DE426E49BD.jpg (750x706, 205K)

If you're lucky to be in the UK get bodybuilding warehouse's 95% isolate. Best quality and highest protein content (all those 100% are artificially spiked bullshit). I also use their creatine, which is the best for long-term muscle maintanence and growth as well as their intra-workout formula that has bcaa's, l-glutamine and citruline malitate.

What's even better is that it's all dirt cheap especially with their 50% and 30% off vouchers that they always hand out

They're shit and plant protein has almost half the amount of leucine as animal protein per gram, so worse protein muscle synthesis.

Back in uni a friend of mine in the weightlifting team had horrible knees. He injected himself with race horse supplements to help with joints. He was delirious for 2 days and couldn't go to school from his fever but that shit wound back 3 years of knee destruction. He's a photographer now.

I just did it LOL. thanks user.

"my protein was all spilled inside the box" so i got one shipping to me free of charge. 10 pounds of solimo whey protein for $30.

love solimo

dude it works

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-20 004306.png (941x482, 71K)

Do I gotta call in to do this shit or can I refund from the site?

i just did it on the amazon chat. since it's solimo and that's the amazon brand, they're nicer to you and don't want you to send it back, show proof, etc.

i received my protein on Wed. and said it was all open. so now i have two five pound jars.

do it user. fuck Jeff Bezos' ass.

I just got scammed at my commercial gym by buying 2lb of whet for 55$ god I fucking hate jews

I've been buying Optimum Gold Standard for years now. Wtf. That one has creatine and whey in one and is fucking 20 dollars cheaper? ty for the tip user. never again will I let the optimum nutrition fags fuck me.

/whisper @51255938 Guys where are we suppose to copy paste the shit the boss wants us to post so people think we are actually buying this

Also, Mark I'm gonna get more sales than you!

interesting

cheers man

based protein prices

Never go through the gym they will fuck you on the price so hard. Buy it online because it’s much cheaper that way

You fucking idiot, it's Reddit and discord that has whispering not Jow Forums, also what did the boss say about using real names?? These nerd virgin fucks know how to hack and shit they could find my full name!

Solimo is 150 cal per 24 g protein. Most other brands are 100-120 cal.

My protein is garbage macros that pays sites to shill their product. It's 100cal per 18g protein. They've openly reformulated twice, adding more filler each time. The only thing they have going for them is that it's dirt cheap on sale.

this post and its replies reek of advertising

you think amazon advertises and tell you to scam them here on Jow Forums?

no wonder you'll never accomplish anything in life. you're retarded.

Raw egg whites or powdered beef protein for real results. Whey is a scam

Had gold standard strawberry once. You immediately taste why ameriburgers love it, how disgustingly oversweet, chemical and artificial the flavouring is.
My favourite is bulk powder neutral or vanilla, you can make all sorts of stuff with it

isolate is a scam, myprotein is legit tho

Attached: Capture.png (1202x631, 421K)

Why do people still buy this crap when it's widely known that for most people it does fucking nothing?

There are strict limits on how much muscle you can put on naturally and no matter how much protein you eat that won't change.

Because most people are at their natural muscular limit, right?

If you're a natural lifter the amount of muscle you can put on per week is so small that eating a bucket of protein will do nothing at all.

The amount of protein you need to help create that new muscle isn't very much, excess is just more shit in the toilet.

Fuck off, we're trying to sell crap to retards.

The lack of understanding and knowledge about how the human body works among people who work out is depressingly low.

They have this idea that the more protein you eat the more muscle you can put on, it's fucking amazing how stupid people are.

It doesn't matter how much protein you eat, your body has strict limits on how much muscle mass you can add if you're natural.

Stop wasting money on garbage, they are conning you out of your money on overpriced crap that isn't helping you gain muscle.

Post body

Sent you a pm, don't cum too fast.

>crying all day about onions
>drinking protein with onions

Fucking shit faggots if you need protein powder go for pea alpha male protein

Attached: protein toplel.jpg (1600x1600, 139K)

Jow Forums has always been filled with low iq mother fuckers, don't waste your breath on them.

>overpriced crap
Whey is the cheapest form of protein out there unless you live in some third world hovel. It’s just food in a convenient form, go rant about BCAAs or other nonsense.

Gold standard extreme milk choc with milk is god tier if you ask me. Best tasting and ON is generally regarded to be of decent quality and pretty reliable with their reporting. But because Jow Forums users pride themselves in disliking anything that is popular, you will get a lot of people shitting on it

how's the extreme milk chocolate? thinking about this flavor.

>isolate is a scam
How so? Isn't isolate better than concentrate?

>>Fucking shit faggots if you need protein powder go for pea alpha male protein

lol enjoy your lead poisoning brainlet

syntha 6 is pretty tasty.. high on the kcals but tasty

Reminder that regardless of the brand you choose the best flavor is and always will be berry flavor. To dispute this is heresy.