Cringe

cringe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 Marijuana Gains With Canada's Most Fit 51 Year Old (2000+ Pullups ) ft Ti (1280x989, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZByuPeFCoxw
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtu.be/sXKl7VGJWws
nytimes.com/2018/04/20/well/move/runners-high-marijuana-pot-sports-exercise-weed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE

Weed is bad for the gains. It lowers your test levels, robs you of that go-getter attitude.
Nippard is a fraud.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZByuPeFCoxw

sage

Attached: 1456695866036.jpg (720x604, 46K)

>Most fit 51yo
>2000+ pullups
>Canada
>Training high
>Weed
All these clickbait redflags and still only 105 dislikes? Is this really how stoners work?

This was actually a really good video, I'll prob steal some of those stretches, those push up tricep extensions looked legit too. That stoner dude is pretty based with his lifting

kys

grow up

My best workouts are post-smoking but after most of the high has worn off. Much improved mind-muscle connection and less soreness during the workout. I assume because the THC has worn off but the CBD is still there

>muh weed

Weed raises Oestrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

>inhaling smoke from cigarettes is very unhealthy and causes cancer
>inhaling smoke from DUDE WEED is super healthy
fucking retarded junkies

I'm all for making fun of stoners but cigarettes have as much industrial waste as they do tobacco

WEED

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

is jeff even natty? he talks so much about natural bodybuilding but hes at the size where its almost suspicious

This. I can't even stand to be around someone who had recently smoked because the smell is so bad and I have a ridiculously strong nose that's very sensitive to that sort of smell, but I'd much rather someone smoked weed than cigarettes. That shit is just straight up poison. At least get your own tobacco and roll that if you must.

BASED AND REDPILLED

noone making money out of his body on youtube/insta is natty, stupid zoomer

>studies are conflicting
>conflicting reports
>studies are non conclusive
Yeah, fuck off

all the studies with significant impacts use a fuckton of THC

Attached: FBD01198-81AC-4D36-8D03-C9871354920D.jpg (123x125, 2K)

LMAO

Nice work, saved it in a document.

He literally said that it lowers your test in the video though.

He's like 5'2"

this

>the most fit
why can't native speaker use the superlative? You're all speaking like a bunch of negros

Attached: 304AD3EB-C4E6-4822-A632-F2B80912EBF0.png (466x474, 587K)

>T.

Attached: 79A2CB7C-19B8-4DF1-8A6A-E7A10AF37CAF.png (860x782, 734K)

What is Jow Forums's real opinion on Nippard? He keeps popping up on my YouTube recommendations.

He's okay. I like that he lists studies in his videos. Got me to do PPL for a while.

he gets made fun of for being a mallet on here but its not like he hides that fact and the stuff he says is all pretty solid advice

I'm a canuck and weed is everywhere here, pretentious faggot culture, they're real set on calling it "cannabis" to force and image too

Life was pretty comfy growing up but socially and economically things are shit here now, I feel like I'm about to go nuclear

LOL jeff claims 5'5 but is shorter than inceldestiny whos barely taller than his 5'1 sister

Phone posting rn can I get a cap of these posts please?

Absolutely t h i s

i anyone smoked weed regularly and was honest with themselves they would know these things anyway. it is a horrible cycle to be in when you do it often, you start relying on it to sleep and getting worse sleep because of it and you end up lazy

if

why does he always have nigger music in his videos?

>fuck ton of THC

So kind of like stoners right?

kek this, regular stoners look for potent weed and end up smoking a lot of it. I woulld know cos im a wasteman myself but Im trying to get free (almost there too) and i know a lot of stoners

Objectively false

most people who smoke weed dont smoke it several times a day
you know... like with alcohol?

this desu, i have so many regrets

yeah he's at the size where it's suspicious if he's a midget lol. Dudes like 5 feet tall, of course he's gonna look "big" in photos with his 6 inch long arms.

What's up with Timbahwolf talking like a drunk hobo, fuck's up with his accent and voice lmao... weed made this old fuck retarded

Bros is this all true or are you memeing? I used to smoke 3-4 times a week at night and now I ran out I was looking to buy some more. Are you telling me I shouldn't re-up my cannabis? I feel kinda shit at night now due to not smoking at night. Is this withdrawal or something then?

It's been maybe 7 days since I haven't smoked...

This thing should be shot

There's no hope for its recovery.

Imagine believing this.

HIs videos are very well put together and edited also he gives good info backed up by studies. No clickbait and no basedboy humor. I like him.

I enjoy weed responsibly and don't worry about marginal effects on test because I don't have body dismorphia. Feels good man.

Anecdotal incoming but anyway, I have found my liftan has suffered since quitting weed. Used to burn down a spicy rollie after a gym session, the feeling was unbeatable. Made eating enough really simple, and reduced stress. Too bad about all the other negative effects, wasn't worth it for me in the end.

Smoked a bunch in highschool and now I'm trying to build healthy coping mechanisms since i used to just get high when i was going through some shit

You are wrong my friend my stoner friends almost always have their dab pens on them

Fucking thank you for that post

Its definitely withdrawal. Try to be strong because I can assure you that
1-its not easy
2-you will fucking regret it for life if you dont stop
3-you will be clean if you keep enduring it

Ascended

Attached: 5F281CA4-DC96-46BC-BB29-263BC0C57F2A.jpg (550x558, 44K)

Fuck of off high sensitive faggot.

His videos are very informative and he seems to be honest and wants to give the best possible information he can. Good shit

I've picked his studies apart before, he doesn't actually understand how to interpret a scientific paper. Probably underage fag if he has this much time to compile studies but doesn't actually understand what they mean.
Basically everything he posted is misinterpreted, either because correlation does not equal causation, or because negative effects from cannabis wear off after discontinuing use.

Not saying weed smoke is healthy, but there is no evidence that it causes lung cancer. Probably because THC itself is anticarcinogenic and a bronchiodilator.
Cigarettes contain countless additives which cause cancer, if you smoke pure tobacco free of additives then it probably has very little effect on cancer.

>if you smoke pure tobacco free of additives then it probably has very little effect on cancer.

source?

because potheads tend to love niggers

This is true, ever notice how if you go to bed stoned, you can sleep for 9 hours and still wake up feeling tired and groggy? Weed makes it easier to fall asleep, but stops you from getting deep REM sleep.

There is no source because no one ever does that. The industry is so fucked that natural tobacco is near-impossible to find. Even American Spirits have been ousted as fake organic tobacco. So I still wouldn't recommend picking it up.

thanks for this man

>t. Someone who didn't actually read the studies and is trying to protect their fragile mind from admitting their addiction is a problem
Nice tier correlation causation memeing though

The studies aren't the problem, your misinterpretation of them is. Example: "Weed Worsens Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder"
>CUD-SAD was related to greater impairment and psychiatric comorbidity than either disorder alone.
This isn't exactly a surprise, people who have a severe addiction and have social anxiety have worse impairment than people who have just one of those disorders.
In no way, shape or form does this prove that cannabis worsens symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Only that having both disorders at once is worse than having only one (no shit).
Another example...
>Although SAD is related to CUD, it has a stronger association with cannabis dependence than abuse.
Association isn't causation, it could easily be that people who have social anxiety turn to cannabis for relief.

>Nice tier correlation causation memeing though
I don't smoke weed either, nice tier ad hominem though

>t. Someone who didn't read the studies and is trying to protect their fragile mind from admitting that they wasted several hours on nonsense

Good looking clever guy. Shame that his manlet status absolutely destroys my respect for the fella

I have no respect for people who happened to have the right parents.
Respect is reserved for people who accomplish great things, bonus points if they had to overcome disadvantageous genes.

tldr: weed make you gay

it's great if you need DUDE SCIENCE LMAO studies to to tell you that bicep curls work your biceps and that the bench press works your chest. that's basically all his videos are, and gay vlogs

People who smoke weed: actual arguments and studies
Contrarian straight edge kids: DUDE WEED XDDD

I literally only notice people's heights if they dwell on it. I have friends that are 5'7 that i respect more than my 6'5 friend because they aren't pussies and don't let their shortcomings define their personalities

I dunno user since ive started smoking more ive gotten bigger and stronger

Jeff is such a fucking clown. No wonder /ourguy/ mogged the shit out of him, dumbass junkie.

Attached: AlphaJeffBRUTALMogging.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

Not surprised the midge turned to drugs to cope that his entire life he has expressly lifted for size so he can compete in his shows, surrounding himself with the supposedly best scientists in the sport like Israetel, Helms, etc. and he does all this research in to the latest literature so he can be on top of the game and follows explicitly science-backed techniques and training. Yet Alex just lifts recreationally and blows Jeff out of the water. Dude's got PTSD from the mogging.

Attached: AlphaMoggingJeff.jpg (640x640, 99K)

>shortcomings
he-he

Alex stop thinking about Jeff and address this lifts youtu.be/sXKl7VGJWws

t. weak bench

It honestly looks like they wouldn't be 6ft if you stacked them on top of eachother.

What about CBD oils? I lift at a local gym and they're shilling their own house brand of CBD.

Daily reminder that weed is for faggots

You get the same if not better high from fucking working out and running anyways.

nytimes.com/2018/04/20/well/move/runners-high-marijuana-pot-sports-exercise-weed.html

>Mush-mouthed Incel jealous of Alex
>Did a pushpress to try and debunk Alex's conventional OHP
>Whines about not having precisely text-book form on the rack pull
>Lies the whole video
>FUCKING OVER AN HOUR LONG

I really don't care enough to watch more than 10 minutes of this shit, my time is way too valuable to spend it on a virgin gossiping about another male. Who the fuck even cares THIS MUCH about his lifts, he achieved them, he did them correctly. Who honestly gives a shit? Only a mentally-ill freak would obsess over another male this hard. He doesn't have an argument. Why won't he debate Alex on livestream? Dude's a pussy.

theres only three clowns?

Daily reminder:
The Legal Weed industry isn't marketing to autists like you guys, they're attempting to implement a United image, culture, and lifestyle of compulsive abuse of weed. It's just a marketing ploy to draw in as many 16-25 year olds as possible over the next decade to cement there user base to become the next Marlboro of sorts, and any e-celeb or self marketing person knows that there's money to be made pandering to low IQ pot heads

rip

dude you just posted cringe!

>“Both of those involve activation of the endocannabinoid system, so it’s not too surprising that THC might be used to enhance the runner’s high that’s gained from endurance exercise.”
The article you posted is basically glorifying it, which actually sounds about right.
If you get a runner's high and then smoke weed the sensation is enhanced 10x over.

cbd does barely anything as it gives you no high. it's pleasant but that's about it