Greek yogurt and cottage cheese

I bought cottage cheese and Greek yogurt for that low cal protein. Question is, how do I make it not taste like shit? I can tolerate the Greek yogurt, but that cottage cheese is awful.

Attached: 1560535716478.jpg (799x822, 61K)

>caring about taste and not maximum nutrition

Nutrition is most important, but if you can make it taste better without sacrificing nutrition, why wouldn't you?

Get the Oikos yogurt that's sweetened with Stevia. Strawberry and mixed berry flavors are all that's worthwhile.

Because I’m the self improvement god and thinks like taste are for hedonistic mortals.

Just sauce it up with something and eat it, cmon!

I eat cottage cheese with a hamburger patty. Grill one up and just plop some cottage cheese on top of it, it's delicious. After a few of those cottage cheese started tasting pretty alright by itself.

If you cant appreciate the perfection that is plain cottage cheese dont even bother

Cottage cheese is great you are just a fat lardarse used to eating like shit

Cottage cheese hate seems to be common and I seriously do not understand. I would eat that shit even if you told me it was terrible for me. Tastes amazing and is also great for you? Literal perfect food.

Add sugar and berries to make it sweet. That might help if you can't appreciate how good it is plain.

Pleb taste not liking either. That said here are a couple options
>add berries
>add honey
>add Tabasco
>add Tabasco's citrus cousin, Lemosco
>add tomatoes

Put pepper on it or eat it in a salad as the "dressing"

Cottage cheese is great. But I can't stomach yogurt with less than 13grams of sugar. It just tastes like the foulest thing imaginable.

I had to crush a banana in it everytime and it only barely made it edible.

Greek yoghurt tastes good, but does anybody else have problems with the dry texture? Some brands are ok but others make me gag trying to get it down

i eat my cottage cheese on a piece of toasted sourdough and some turkey slices with sriracha. tastes amazing to me

Only niggers sweeten yogurt. FFS, Americans are faggots. Cottage cheese mixes well with scrambled eggs, and is surprisingly good with just berries + nuts.

>only niggers eat what flavor they want

Attached: 1511742704099.png (645x773, 250K)

Only niggers with a shitty American palette that's overdosed with sugars/flavorings don't appreciate unflavored yogurt/cottage cheese, yes.

slice a ripe tomato thick, lay slices down on plate, cover with cottage cheese, top with salt and pepper. Eat with knife and fork. Unbeatable cottage cheese delivery system.

Buy kefir once a week
Drink entire bottle in a day

Berry picking incel

whole milk greek yogurt with a bit of honey, cinnamon, and a few unsalted almonds is a go to in the morning. stirring the honey (like, less than a teaspoon per serving of yogurt) around makes little veins of sweetness throughout that really add to the richness of the yogurt imo.
also, greek yogurt with dill, sliced cucumbers, lemon juice, and a little bit of salt and pepper is absolutely delicious, if you don’t mind looking like an idiot eating straight tzatziki out of a tupperware.

Honey for both of them.

>Only niggers sweeten yogurt
>Just add berries if you don't like it

Attached: 1557694307727_0.jpg (456x402, 30K)

>whole food versus just sugar
>is same thing

Mmhmm

Who said anything about just sugar? You simply said sweeten, which is what you're doing when you add anything sweet to it.

put it on nachos

I use sucralose drops to sweeten it up, sometimes flavor extract like coconut/vanilla or cinnamon for some variety

stop eating so much sweet shit and they taste AMAZING

I mix the cheese and the yoghurt with some chopped onion, love it with mustard on top of that.
You could add tomatoes (there is some meme about tomatoes and cottage cheese making a substance harmful for the joints, but it's probably minor ammounts) or horseradish as well, or whatever savory thing you want. Fuck, I even mixed it with avocado and was great. Don't listen to sugar cucks, they would probably add soda into it if they could

>low cal protein
>how do I make it not taste like shit?
So you should have got some protein that isn't low cal, faggot. If it's low cal, why would you expect it to taste good? Anything you add to it is going to kill the protein ratio and add calories.

Well i'd never defend a nigger but

Add honey to the greek yogurt. You only need a tablespoon. Great preworkout with a banana. High protein and lots of good fast burning carbs.

>mmh.. cow titty milk.
>guys, why do I have gyno?

i mix cottage cheese with chilli sauce and use it as a salad dressing

Anyone have experience mixing cottage cheese into a red sauce? Feel like it would make it tastier and thicker but don't want to waste ingredients or time trying it

>Tfw I love cottage cheese alone
Help.

Cottage cheese is delicious, what is wrong with you? Otherwise add pineapple or apple sauce.

Also Greek yogurt is a taste you begin to enjoy after eating it for a while. Otherwise honey and flax seed is all you need.

Try different brands, I hated "Daisy" cottage cheese for years cuz that's what my dad ate. Swore I'd never eat it, tried "Highland" and its the most delicious snack I eat now. Also try large curd vs small curd. It makes a difference.