who can beat him in a debate

Attached: looking.jpg (634x775, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=les2-NoFKeM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxmFkgmhUY&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=6NPm69wy8Ik&t=892s
youtube.com/watch?v=2TNMoQTLGFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start with my granny and work up from there.

Nobody, Megamind is in a different level.

I thought his channel was deleted

> If you want to win the debate you better reason from within my framework that apriori rules out all other perspectives. Can't do it? Guess I win again

he does know that debating someone isn't going to even change their viewpoint let alone convert them to vegans right?

Bart Kay

Attached: 44678143-3304-46F8-8714-B3312A533D01.png (847x641, 838K)

Here let me try:
> You are black, and therefore you are wrong.
How does our hero respond?

>implying he doesn't get bulldozed

BEEEYYYDDAAAAAA

Attached: 1456694991840.jpg (459x520, 43K)

he definitely gets bulldozed.

Fuck him, he's a pompous douchbag that's only identity is the fact that he's a vegan and slightly past DYEL

Attached: wajtZH1.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Stan Efferding, probably

Oh god that bicep looks like shit
>curl bro

Megamind? More like Megamutt.

Attached: 1554654490722.jpg (2752x3000, 755K)

Agreed.

Vince Gironda?

The better question is who gives a fuck?

Calling it now, this poor bastard is going to kill himself one day soon. You can see it in his body language and overall behavior that he isnt mentally stable at all. Maybe he thought going vegan would set his mind right? It didnt. It just made him worse and eventually even those closest to him will distance themselves from his crazy ass and before we all know it he will be live streaming himself with a gun in his mouth.

no one can he is practically impossible to beat in a debate unless you really get under hes skin i was anti vegan because of the bs told growing up he changed that view i had i still am not vegan but i know i am wrong

you can only be beaten when you have the strength to admit defeat. he has met people with better arguments countless times, but his massive ego doesn't allow him to acknowledge that.

people in general are not stable also we are on Jow Forums don't kid yourself you are mentally ill

Why did he think this was a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=les2-NoFKeM

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19_21-34-37.png (1203x771, 873K)

Of course the tattoo artist sounds like a literal faggot. Honk honk

What has he done to make you believe he's unbalanced? I basically only know the name.

Gotta love all the prissy pseudo-intellectuals that "debate" on the internet
Back in my day me and some of the boys would find a kid who was talking shit and beat them down by the railroad tracks
I'm taking a homegrown, Podunk 1980s lynching
They would talk bit until they were choking on blood and pieces of their teeth
Why one time Jimmy (Ronald's big brother, who was all-state quarterback in 88) went a little too far and ending up crippling one of them boys from Cove, needless to say we kept quiet about that one

Watch literally any video of him. Its all there and its not subtle.

>that bicep
Dios mio

Speak for yourself, I just come here for the memes and shitposts faggot

>"ayo hol up lemme just google dat"
"debate

Trump, Michael Jackson, the cashier from Walmart, my mom. Anyone really

The Golden One

Everyone who can scream ad hominem louder.

Literally anyone.
Holy shit is this a joke?

This is a shop, right?

Attached: full.png (179x234, 37K)

Does he lift? Could have fooled me.

Who needs to debate him when you could just go to the gym with the dude, watch as he almost murders himself trying to 2pl8, then pick the barbell off of him with the grace of an eagle, take him to the hospital, wait for him to recover, then be praised by him for eating meat like god intended and saving his life from his own hubris and slowly turn him away from veganism

Attached: 300px-Chad.png (300x350, 177K)

based and stallon pilled

nobody, he's based.

any diet where you have to take syringic supplements of vital vitamins and minerals to not get fatally ill is not healthy.

I knew he was mentally ill, but when I saw him casually INJECTING B12 in liquid form in his veins like a junkie and him thinking it's normal because he was "just feeling a bit down", that was more like a cry for help.

Also these are the things which he is comfortable sharing with the public, who knows what he injects in himself in private.

>I saw him casually INJECTING B12 in liquid form in his veins like a junkie and him thinking it's normal because he was "just feeling a bit down"
What the fuck lmao
Got a source?

There is not a vegan alive that knows this

>debate
>thinks shouting "NO!!!" is debating.

>V*gan gains
>no gains
Good thing he already beat himself

>Who is Bart Kay?

Bart Kay is the highly qualified, highly experienced carnivore scientist who scares the shit out of vegan asspains. VG is terrified at the mere mention of based Bart's name.

Obviously Bart would massacre him in any debate, VG is actually smart to avoid this debate, because he would become a laughingstock.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxmFkgmhUY&app=desktop

Attached: 1545760834759.png (969x653, 650K)

Sv3rige has literally BTFO'd him in every debate so far. Did you see the one where Richard's Google Chrome crashed and he didn't engage Sv3rige because he wanted to have all his fake 'research' at the ready? Sv3rige had all his shit memorized but Richard was panicking, he was terrified he would get exposed for the joke he is because vegans don't have the brain power to store research and facts in to their memory banks. Truly embarrassing.

He probably does. He also probably knows that debating popular figures in opposing fitness camps will bring more attention to his channel.

I can beat him in a hotdog eating contest

>claims to love animals
>advocates human murder
What the fuck is this

Attached: passing_the_san_check.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Sv3rige, did you forget to take your medicine again? Get off Jow Forums bud, we have enough psychos.

Bart is an imbecile who doesn't even understand insulin or diabetes.
He also sleeps connected to an electrical outlet. Kook central

He already mentioned this multiple times, he does still debate them so the viewers will get influenced and see who they'd rather be an ethical person or a hypocrite.

Veganism is healthy as long as you follow a wholefood vegan diet. Eating meat is healthy but as long as you keep it at a very low moderation.

But why choose meat when it is harvested from an unethical source? A wholefood vegan diet supplements all the human needs.

> Muh idc about animals
Just a weak argument that just shows little to no empathy which is closely related to psychopaths.

> Muh veganism isn't better for the environment!!!
The higher up you go in the food chain to more energy is wasted in each step, this is basic biology. Creating a burger requires food for cattle, but why use the food for cattle if you can eat it yourself?

you know what's better than something as gay as "ethics"? taste and convenience. fuck you, fag.

>(((((((We)))))))
No.

Attached: 1550010899816.jpg (960x1279, 592K)

>Vegan adhom
>Still scared shitless to debate him.

You and VG, like all vegans, are a complete fucking joke.

Attached: 1560111348724.png (1280x800, 828K)

I have yet to see a physically imposing vegan.

Post body

>debating
>reading the summary of a study out loud and challenging the other person to debunk it
pick one

Daily reminder that one-on-one debate is essentially a test of whomstdvever could shout the loudest.
Daily reminder that Parliamentary-format and similar formats are the true high-IQ forms of debate.

Attached: vegoblan gains.png (1276x716, 32K)

topkek

Anyone remember when Virgingains filmed his grandpa dying and justified it by basically stating "this is what happens to you if you eat meat."

What a shitlord.

definitely none of the retards on youtube, he's actually pretty cool desu

Bart Kay

Example?

Why use this old photo? He's a fat mess now

That's what his grandpa gets for not disowning the niggerbaby and its mother.

how can anyone take him seriously...... he has the same shape as someone who play soccer once a week and do chores around the house.

>how can anyone take him seriously
I would assume its a big circle jerk of 120pound vegans who all point towards him as a testament that vegans can be strong and muscly too. By normie standards he is big especially now with his bloatmaxx.

Attached: acceptthefacts.png (640x640, 238K)

Attached: thetruth.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

Fake vegan who poses as one for marketing.

Attached: 1557336738834.jpg (251x242, 8K)

>this man is vegan
haha

Why I Dropped Out Of School
youtube.com/watch?v=6NPm69wy8Ik&t=892s

>low IQ
>chronically depressed, suicidal, homicidal, expressed desires for murdering children
>constant gas, bloating, stomach aches
>never rectified his education deficiencies in sports, nutrition, chemistry, pathophysiology
>sounds like he has downs syndrome or some other disability when talking, sounds boring afk

Do vegans try to be retarded on purpose? This is so embarrassing they would defend someone like this.

Attached: moments-before-this-5c1514.jpg (800x535, 41K)

He understands it better than both the average vegan and ketard "expert" does.
>Vegtard: ITS DUH FAT!!!!
>Ketard: ITS DUH CARBS!!!
When in actuality, it's both.
>He also sleeps connected to an electrical outlet
>2019
>not groundmaxxing
LMFAO at this brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TNMoQTLGFs

Attached: totally normal.jpg (1431x779, 93K)