Fast

>fast
>sleep for 14 hours a day
why is this happening

Attached: 1560031014871.png (960x680, 392K)

You're recomping.

>starve
>body wants more rest to save energy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

A nigger could have figured it out faster than you

That's weird. When I fast I sleep less. Like 6 hours a night vs 10 hours a night.

EAT BIIIG, BRO!
You're starving yourself, hence weak AF, OP.

Attached: 20190616_132605.jpg (324x390, 99K)

OP here turns out I slept for 2 because I'm a fucking dumbass and thought there was some sun thing going

Makes more sense. I'm much more energetic while fasting. I've worked 38hrs this week (2 double shifts and one normal) so I'm pretty exhausted. But still today on my off day I only slept for 8 hours when my alarm was set for 10. Normally I would sleep for 12hrs easily.

Because you're a NEET

Because you're an unemployed manchild doing a meme diet.

Attached: 1560823119468.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

Attached: 1538152668685.jpg (530x665, 77K)

Its a fad for fat people, muslims, and women to justify anorexia

since when is fasting meme diet. Or are you making up words you low iq peasant?

>Having bodyfat
>Starving
Pick one brainlet

A few years ago

>do cardio exclusively
>all my nutrients are spaghetti
>have trouble waking up

Looking back it all makes sense now

I make sure to keep an empty stomach for a consecutive 16 out of the earths 24 hours. I get hungry in the morning, but ignore it for five minutes because I'm not a pussy. It then goes completely the hell away and I'm full of energy and devoid of hunger all day. It's making it difficult to gain weight. What do I do?

>Work out
>Sleep 16h
>Don’t work out
>Sleep 16h
>Don’t eat
>sleep 16h
>Eat big
>Sleep 16h
>Eat Balanced
>Sleep 16h
I’ve always very tired and sleepy.

Eat

Your body needs more than fat to survive. Enjoy the muscle wasting you fucking mong.

I need to drop 60 kilos by October 1st
that means fasting my ass off until then. Fuck this shit bros I'm so fat

>trying to gain weight
>oh but I ignore when I'm hungry lol

That's cope and you know it.

That's why you don't fast for too long fag

get blood work done. might be low BP or mineral deficiency

Maybe he's narcoleptic

I cant sleep at all when fasting
too much fucking energy and mental alertness
my body is telling me to hunt

Same

Fasting is fine for fatasses but if you actually lift it's detrimental. Muscle is expensive to keep around. You will lose lots of fat and excess muscle on a fast.

I don't know, when I fast I need a lot less sleep. I had gotten to the point where I slept ~4 hours a day and felt fine

Depressed

Same here but add to that a heightened compulsion to pump any wet hole within smelling distance.

Sounds like some primal scarcity instincts are getting triggered.

You actually will lose less muscle in a fast than a traditional cut.

Yeah, if you sit on your ass as you fast. If you keep the muscles fairly engaged during fast you lose slightly less muscle than those on a standard cut.

This, my only gripe with fasting is that you can't be pumping the same iron you normally do. You have basically 0 muscle recovery so everything you do must be very low impact

I do it because it's supposed to stimulate HGH production. And I am gaining weight. I just have a problem with eating enough when the time comes. How do you useless fat pieces of shit do it?

If you do alternate day fasting with feeding days being workout days you have some recovery.

channel your primal feelings

Attached: 1471700558351.jpg (573x853, 152K)

>tfw I understood that reference
Farnese is such a slut, I wonder how she didn't slice her pussy by grinding on the dragonslayer.

So... raw meat?

Real talk. Will OMAD lose a lot of muscle even if I workout during it?

Same

HGH gets stimulated to prevent muscle loss. I doubt it will help build muscle
CICO still holds true so if you're not gaining weight eat more.
My suggestion is some protein and carbs an hour before training and a bunch of protein and fat right after

Why halfass it? You're not going to be gaining any strength, just lift conservatively for a while and focus on low intensity cardio while you're losing weight so that you don't lose muscle

>start doing 4k of HIIT on the rowing machine, followed by 20-25 mins of LISS on bike every morning
>appetite disappears
>need less sleep than if i was only lifting weights

What's happening?

Well shit, I might start eating breakfast then. I just can't shake the feeling that not constantly needing food is badass. It just feels right.