Gf starts going to the gym 3 days a week with one of her guy friends

>gf starts going to the gym 3 days a week with one of her guy friends
>tfw

Attached: 1542944674335.png (390x464, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8eLDzfH6YfZRDbDuMsNWiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's over.

Go with her?

I'm sorry to tell you this but your relationship is about to end. This never goes well.

Rape him to establish dominance.

this

break up with her before she breaks up with you

Well, the severity of this depends...
Is she more distant in conversation/daily life than before she started going with him?
Does she criticize you more often now?
Has she suddenly lost interest in sex?
Is he often the centerpiece of conversation?
Does she often spend "extra time" with him after gym sessions?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, I've got bad news for you. This almost never ends well.

How did you let this happen?

Damn that's rough. Sorry bro.

Dump her. Got cucked by my ex. She started lifting with this older swole black dude at our gym. We Couldn’t lift together anymore because my Uni schedule changed. They are married now. Just dump her and be the winner user.

It will make you feel better if you end it yourself rather than her ghosting you or worse

this
i make it very clear, very early on, with any girl that if she's gonna be spending quality time with another dude in private she can take a hike.

or you can try to make her feel guilty as possible about it: dont even mention it, say you have complete trust in her, and that you love her and shit (dont mean it), let her slowly get taken by this douche while all the time you continue being the perfect boyfriend. in the end when she goes for hte other guy, completely ghost her. never speak of her again, dont contact her again. let her know just how much you detest what she is. let her start hating herself, and hope that she drowns in despair and kills herself.

post video of them fucking, cuck

nah chicks don't feel guilt like us. they just rationalize it and ignore their guilt

Shes gonna say some mean shit at the end and ges gonna flip out, giving her an excuse to not feel bad. Plus why waste time if he doesnt feel respected, he should just break up cleanly and go fuck otjer qts

Been there, ended with getting cheated on. Just walk away now, the disrespect alone means the relationship is over.

Attached: JId1jfM.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Break up. Please don't be a fucking LITERAL C U C K

Can't cheat on you if she's dead, nomsayin

Serious question-is he bigger than you?

This
OP are you daft? Its not like she is going to navy parties

That could backfire tbf
If opie is stronger and/or joocier it would work but if he isn't, then it could make it worse

Dumper her or you're fucked. Either way thanks for the cool wojak.

>guy friends
Heres a red/black/and whitepill you should accept this. fucking. moment.
Right. Now.
Women and men are not friends. Girls do not have guy friends. Vise versa. I don't give a shit what lala land bullshit you believe about relationships.
Oh yeah, im thinking you need to break up with her not le asap, right this instant.
Only a fool would date a girl that does things with ''guy friends''.
Break up with her. Tonight. And continue on with your life with some sense of glory.
Save yourself the sloppy seconds. She'll probably feel nothing when you do it, she's over you, ready to move on with ""guy friend"".
You should have nipped it in the bud the first time she did it.
For shame op, truly subhuman beta dog behavior.

Attached: 1559872881887.png (700x443, 275K)

Checked, based and redpilled

most likely she wants to break up with you, talks to her girlfriends about it, but says she feels bad so is hoping it will end without her having to do it

Attached: tiger.png (960x640, 1021K)

Don't listen to these twats OP
You have to make sure she's not cheating on you before breaking up
Go to the gym with her or when she's exercising with her friend

By this logic,bi people can never have friends.

Bi aren't people

this

It's over bruh

Attached: 1560888133365.png (894x773, 48K)

>ex-gf left me to pursue the gym Chad
>in the end, he rejected her after using her for sex

Attached: ate.png (1024x719, 439K)

what's with westerns and cuckery, holyshit might aswell kill yourselves

Its already over user, figure out where exactly you first fucked it up and move on

Attached: 1518165557820.jpg (230x240, 28K)

At least she's getting laid lel

How long have you guys been together? Disregard the fake redpill incels

It's not even necessary to fuck anything up for a women to leave/cheat on you
Women are just low iq whores and only good for breading
They don't even understand their own behaviour

I literately had sex with a girl 5 years younger than me on the weekend (I'm 24, she's 19) so I'm pretty okay now. She's 28 and resulted to "dating" a guy that's already in a LTR, so I'm enjoying her mad dash to avoid the Wall lol.

Based Stroke poster\\

Well, he still calls her his gf at this point in time. Thats what I mean by fucking something up, he should have already left by now

lol rekt

Fuck him. Not metaphorically, physically, fuck his brains out. Steal her man.

This is beta orbiter behavior. It's fucking over.
Forget it OP. Dump her, be single for a while, make gains, bang some hotties, get a better woman later. Swallow the red pill on females.

Attached: 191.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Ok I see now. You're right. If I was in that situation I would have left already.
(english isn't my first language and I misinterpreted your first post)

She's cucking you bro, as we are posting.
You have to dump her now.

I hate to say this but he's right user, girls that cheat tend to use bargaining chips to justify cheating/leaving for someone they deem better/less problematic/etc. I've seen it happen to others and have had it happen once myself. I'm not letting it happen again.

pretty much this
>you were acting jealous that he and I were texting day and night?
>that just shows how jealous you are and pushed me further to the other guy
>you didn't approve of me wanting to go to concerts with the guy who's trying to fuck me?
>yeah, clearly you never wanted me to have any male friends and follow my passion for music and have harmless fun, that showed me what a controlling asshole you were
>you were full of anger and close to snap after I cheated?
>yeah that shows what a total psycho you actually were deep down all along so it's better I'm away fom you now

Then he can lick up his cream pie for all I care fuck this gay board and OPs faggottry

learn to create a strong frame from the beginning and go from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset with women

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-182625.jpg (1440x742, 417K)

I don't think it depends. There's no way this goes well. If it was shopping or rec league sports then maybe, but at the gym you're literally just there to work on yourself. You're there because you want to be more attractive or to live longer. It's a pretty intimate time especially when you're sharing it with a member of the opposite sex that you're not dating. The tight generally revealing clothes, the grunting, the sweat, the compromising positions, the raw smell of each other. I've had sex that's less intimate and vulnerable and personal than time spent in the gym.

I'll make an exception to this: IF the dude is gay, and he likes you. Then it's fine.

I see someone has been cheated on before and is still salty about it...

The thing is when she starts doing those things you're pretty much doomed no matter what you do or what your mindset is.

I'm glad I'm not on a relationship anymore, worrying about this kind of shit makes me angry.

>H-hey anonnette.
>I'm g-gonna tag along with you today at the gym!
>NOw you're the third wheel

You're naive. Women don't do things with guys when they have boyfriends unless theres something else going on.

So you throw her ass out. Abundance mindset. More hoes out there for you.

Attached: 1518404466478.png (640x894, 304K)

>Hur Dur blak pill.
>Girls and Guys can't be friends. If you meet a girl who knows a guy she's already fucking him and they're a thing
>Find yourself a girl who doesn't know anyone and grew up in a pod on an abandon planet.
This isn't true.

If you meet a girl that has guy friends. Your job is to cuck every single one of those guy friends. Don't be a little bitch.Don't be an asshole about it. You're not trying to make them hate you. You're trying to befriend them, but also establish dominance. IF the girl was going to fuck them, then she'd already be with them. Make her friends like you, do not insult them in front of her. Be dominate.

That's right.

>Women and men are not friends
This is what I sincerely believe. 2 attractive people can't be friends without one wanting to fuck the other. And if you wanna fuck your "friend" and would do it if given the chance, well then you aren't really friends are you? Since friends means no sexual underline and no romantic interest.

HW is that u

Imagine being this beta.

Lads you can't scamper away at the sight of another guy. When some fucker comes along and tries to get with your girl you don't cry and run away, you make sure he stays in his place. You make sure your girl is focused on you.

If a girl has male "friends", you make sure they like you better, keep her attention, and make her depend on you more.

>Women and men are not friends
This is like saying if a girl has a dad just fucking forget it. Any girl older than 21 will probably have a relationship closer to being "friends" with her dad.

Why is she still your gf?

Best answer.

if she's willingly getting on with some other guy then it's over and it doesn't matter what you think or do, she's already letting it happen which shows that she's bored of you

if your girl even considers hanging around some other guy it's already over, she has no shame or loyalty

By your logic you should kill yourself.

most gay dudes who say they're gay are still bi
women and fags are not to be trusted

start going with them you fucking mong. mogg him in everything you do.

user, I'd fuck a lot of people. They don't even need to be that attractive. They don't even need to be interesting. I'd fuck most of my friends. I've put 2 sponges in a plastic bag and lubed it up and tried to fuck that. My gf confessed to trying to fuck her teddy bear when she was younger. I don't think it's about if you'd fuck them, I think it's about what you'd do with them. made a good point. I've had less intimate sex than some of the time I've spent in the gym.

I think it comes down to how willing you are to being vulnerable in front of them and if it came down to it who they'd choose to keep in their life. It isn't as simple as who they're attracted too

You've never met a gay dude have you? If they're not actually gay you'll know. If they're definitely gay, you'll know pretty fast.

talk to her about it and be honest about your feelings on the matter, be real

>

Attached: 1554219814197.jpg (909x715, 96K)

Bi your logic you should suck on my pee pee

B...b...but that’s controlling and abusive behaviour user!

BEYTA

Attached: RawIdenticalAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif (340x191, 825K)

This. It simply isn't worth the effort to try and make them feel "guilty" or w/e. Every woman you've ever met has rationalized away behavior that you would find absolutely monstrous if you knew the details in truth.
Just cut losses and move on.

Tale as old as time.

Yes, the point is to realize she's garbage and you deserve better, and then to drop her

Cut contacts and move on, immediately. You deserve better user.

it's over, i'm sorry user

Attached: 1555253049522.jpg (811x506, 230K)

are all of you retarded beta males? My GF is working out with the same dude for 2 years. He really pushes her to the limit at every training while I can focus on myself and don't have to give her stupid advises. She made some real progress. This is like someone is planting a apple tree for you and you are the only one who is allowed to get the apples and eat them.

Stay delusional user. Your gf has probably had more sets of dicks in her than you did bench presses.

>gf doesn't have a job
>starts watching twitch streams all day
>come home from work and she sits there with headphones and two screens in front of her face every day
it's weird because there's no other guy but I feel like she's drifting away and very soon we'll both realize that it doesn't make a difference if we're together or apart.
I can hear the clock ticking down to the expiration date of this relationship. had a good run though.

>gf not working out

Attached: 1438483630040.jpg (250x245, 17K)

Kek came to post this.

Attached: 1554701396827.png (565x486, 461K)

Yeah unfortunately most girls do this. Girls will leave a relationship to pursue greener grass and just spin doctor it as "I wasn't happy, we never X anymore etc etc"

I personally know several girls who have done this, it's not uncommon. They don't have the same sting of breaking loyalty that men do. "Honor" so to speak isn't the same to them.

i have two very gay friends. they exclussively talk about guys UNTIL they get drunk or roll some molly and see a legit 10/10. a bit of the big gay goes away at that moment.

>ex gf starts texting with guy she only interacted with over Twitter/instagram before but never met
>breaks up with me because of him
>find out later he told her a bunch of BS and made promises of wild adventures and luxury because he's so rich
>just hop on my private jet and I'll take you around the world babe
>she fucking fell for that
>he kept coming up with excuses why he couldn't visit her until she eventually figured it out
that guy helped me dodge a bullet and never even got his dick wet. not sure what exactly his endgame was supposed to be but I'm glad I got rid of her before getting her pregnant.

Damn, that dude was like your guardian angel in disguise or some shit

This. Unless you play it perfectly she will not feel anything, and even if you do she'll feel inconvenienced but NOT guilty. Say you're disappointed but don't show your emotion. Women like emotions whether it's negative or positive.

The only way to make them feel shit is to live a very succesful life after, so they'll hate not having you (but they'll never hate themselves for it). That's the best course of action anyways since men shouldn't occupy themselves with getting back at women.

that's some 3rd degree shit right there

On the money here. The best way to get back at a woman is to act like she didn't matter to you at all and then to get in a relationship with someone younger/more attractive and just become more successful. If she tries to contact you either ignore or give pleasantries back and kill the convo ASAP.
So many girls have cried their eyes out simply from seeing their ex boyfriend successful and happy with a new woman when all the heartbreak and pain they caused left them completely unmoved

similar breh she just watches shit online, will occasionally watch tv with me and I’ve tried to suggest dates/training together and I literally am at my wits end it feels bad that she’d rather look at a screen than talk to me, an actual person who wants to spend time with her the actual fuck

Don't worry OP whoever stole your gf is probably more happy to get her than you are sad to loose her, the total happiness in the world increased so whatever.

He was getting dirty pics of your gf that was all he was after. Well done on getting shut

Said like a true incel

Let me bet OP, she wears leggings too?

At the end, every person in this word will cheat no matter what, the opportunity just need to be good enough
So keep thinking that "OMG BETA INCEL SHE GOT MALE FRIENDS" is gonna do anything, in reality is, i know thots with 0 males friends that openly cheat with their BF

But okay, the average IQ on here is about 70

This