1. Would you disown a child for being a straight acting gay guy?

1. Would you disown a child for being a straight acting gay guy?
2. Would you disown a child for being a flamboyant faggot?
3. Would you disown a child for being a tranny?

Cis gay guy here

No
Maybe
Yes

Attached: image.jpg (855x539, 55K)

I'd disown my children regardless of their sexuality.

Attached: 0428_-_UWwJxzq.png (848x942, 251K)

1. No, he is my son and despite being gay, I have taught him to be an upstanding man.

2. Yes

3. Absolutely Yes

>gay
>hates trans people
This has to be a larp, do you not understand your own acronym?

Bump for bump robots

>1. Would you disown a child for being a straight acting gay guy?
No
>2. Would you disown a child for being a flamboyant faggot?
Yes
>3. Would you disown a child for being a tranny?
Yes

Oreganami

>No
>No
>No
Theyre my problem since I helped bring them into the world. Unless theyre doing manipulative evil shit to me, or actively trying to distance themselves from me, I would never cut off contact with my kid intentionally.

Attached: A5D9091C-D114-4AD1-B991-0F6F02B4DE9B.jpg (1024x789, 213K)

No, I'm bisexual myself so that would be a bit hypocritical.
I'd let him know he was being an annoying little shit and encourage him to stop.
I wouldn't disown him but I would make it clear that I thought he was making the wrong decision.

It always makes me sad to see the before/after pics of contrapoints. His politics were always retarded but he used to be a decent looking guy. Now he looks like a monster.

Bro, Contra was a fuckin SNACK before trannying out.

i believe it's not even before and after, it's a pic of contra crossdressing before transition, taken from a poor angle too

Attached: 42971506_309524959629076_6520366150275877307_n.jpg (480x480, 72K)

I would only disown them if they were an unpassable tranny or a coalburner

for them to be passable you have to put them on hrt early

They went for the most deliberately unflattering angle possible for the "after" pic, but still, gender dysphoria must be polarizing to convince someone they don't want to be the guy on the left.

It's a long shot but if they looked really twink into their mid to late teens they could pass decently enough

>or a coalburner
DESU if they dated an Urkle or one of those basically white black guys I'd deal but a ghetto rat would result in immediate removal from the will.

>gender dysphoria must be polarizing to convince someone they don't want to be the guy on the left.
Exactly. It's not about deciding you aren't a good looking guy and seeing if you'd have better luck being a girl.
Gender dysphoria is a more visceral, disgusting feeling.

>Gender dysphoria is a more visceral, disgusting feeling
Yeah that's exactly how people feel about trannies.

More interesting question, If you were bisexual but married a woman and had kids, would you tell your kids you were bisexual?
>1. For no reason just bring it up
>2. If the topic of sexuality comes up
>3. if your kid outright asks you

No to all three. Children should have the unconditional love of their parents.

he's still pretty freaking looking, regardless of the angle or how long he's been transitioning
he's also probably going to die soon from the mix of drugs, hrt, and drinking

hes never been chad
hes always been a faggot twink guy stereotypical gay
then he was a NONBINARY MOOSE FAGGOT GAY
then when that wasnt getting ENOUGH ATTENTION
he decided to SLAP DAT TRANSSEXUAL LABEL on himself so that he could garner even more attention and liberal patreon dollars.

he's never been trans. hes just autistic and fixated on sexuality now because he got tired of leftism, communism and other liberal arts nonsense.

Theres no such thing. Just stop acting like a faggot and be normal and not an attention whore.
Theres no such thing. Just stop acting like a faggot and be normal and not an attention whore.
99.99% chance youre not trans and don't have dysphoria, youre just autistic and doing it for the attention and going to ruin your life because you dont even have dysphoria. Just stop acting like a faggot and be normal and not an attention whore.

No to all, but that's pointless, for I'm never gonna have kids.