Force fattening your girlfriend will make her more docile and less attractive to other men...

Force fattening your girlfriend will make her more docile and less attractive to other men. You can leave her in your house all day and not worry about her cheating on you and then when you come back you can just fuck her all night and she'll be too fat to try and stop you.

Attached: 6.jpg (1343x1600, 1.18M)

That would have worked ten years ago.
Nowadays all pussy is precious.

>ass crack gets bigger
huh

Yeah, but you'd have to fuck that horrendous body you've fattened up. That's actually disgusting

it's my fetish anyways

Attached: Clingy Feedee GF.png (853x479, 109K)

No it isn't. It's everywhere.

Believe me, fatties still think they're worth a damn. She'd still cheat

Easy there Bond, I know you're behind this one.

Attached: IWantYouBigger.jpg (1105x862, 376K)

Those big milkers are great. Dont think she's unfuckable after, Would hope the same for any girl I cared about. But theres a definite point where it would be too much.

Why don't you want her cheating on you? Sloppy seconds is great. As long as you don't marry or have kids it really doesn't matter if she fucks around with other dudes.

God can you imagine being so hot, having it all, and just letting it fall apart like that. How hard is it to not be obese?

Fatties cheat to try and prove their worth. It makes them feel beautiful. They're even worse about it than normal women.

Shut the fuck up, retard. I

>this is what cucks actually believe
You people are so far gone

That is a horrible shoop of Merilyn Sakova.

Hello, fattie. Didn't see you roll into the thread

>giving up her flat stomach
I would literally kiss to have a flat stomach and small waist and she just threw it away for a fucking fetish. jesus christ.

I genuinely think she just gained weight from hitting menopause.
much harder when you have no weight regulating hormones from menopause. It's likely her diet and level of activity didn't change much.

But she was getting fat before she married

i meant kill, not kiss.

I didn't know Pierce Brosnan browsed Jow Forums. Working on any 'projects' recently?

she doesn't look any bigger until pic 4, the wedding picture. If that kid is theirs then I think we can infer why.

It's called pleasure. If your broad is cheating on you then don't love her, just fuck her. Duh. Better than being alone. Use her until you find someone else.

>if you're getting cucked, let it happen
>don't risk putting your foot down or finding someone else
This is literally how cucks think

>putting your foot down
For what purpose? The relationship is already over, she just doesn't know it yet.
>or finding someone else
>Use her until you find someone else

double Obesity

Sauce on top row

Attached: 1537540759785.jpg (800x1131, 128K)

He's a feeder dude. He was feeding her, probably because of his shitty childhood he just "wants people to be happy".
I still think the photo of him with a bag of what looks like fastfood in one hand and his lanky giraffe of a son walking ahead of him is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

>I genuinely think she just gained weight from hitting menopause.
Possible. But not as funny as the mental image of Remington Steele seductively putting a cheeseburger or a cheesecake in her puffy mouth.

>she gets fat and her titties get bigger
>i get fat and my titties get flatter

Motherfucking why god?

Btw, which is the before and which is the after?

Her tits were too big to start with.

No YOU don't know it yet. If she's cheating on you, cucking you, or """polyamorous""" she's been fucking someone behind yours back waaaay before you knew about it, whilst still using you for money and affection.
You need to put your foot down. Boot her out immediately. Don't reward this shit by continuing to fuck her, that's what she wants. And let's face it, if she was fucking someone else she's probably not been fucking you anyway

>I still think the photo of him with a bag of what looks like fastfood in one hand and his lanky giraffe of a son walking ahead of him is the funniest thing I've ever seen.
Show

have you gotten your testosterone checked?

Attached: 1482838749234.png (992x1425, 1.29M)

l haven't seen any reason to and I'm not so insecure as to do it out of curiosity.

I NEED THE SAUCE plzzzz

Attached: 1537668620108.png (205x246, 7K)

I've fucking oversold it and you're gonna think I'm autistic. But whatever, I still think it's hilarious when I imagine him as a feeder... the sadness on the son's face while Pierce, with a bag full of fried goodies, walks to the car ready to feed his wife...

Attached: 015a382e38a1c82edf9b3153ae992f87.jpg (634x763, 99K)

Holy shit this is making me hard, how do I get a girlfriend that will allow me to plump her up?

The problem with that is her getting fat reduces your value by extension since you become a guy married to/fucking a fat woman.

Merilyn Sakova
Anya Zenkova
Busty Merilyn

all these are names of hers.