Who /narcissist/ here?

I have no desire for human relationships, humans are nothing but walking meat sacks for me to get use or entertainment out of. I will pretend to care about a human if it will get me sex or something I want, but once they outlive their usefulness I become a totally different person and drop them like a sack of potatoes. I don't even know what regular humans mean when they talk about being "lonely" or feeling "rejected". And although I may pretend, anything they tell me or any emotion they express to me doesn't phase me or provoke any emotional response from me, I simply don't care.

Attached: 1524106374086.png (908x890, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mindset is that people are simply machines with similar code I guess. You sound kinda edgy bruh.

I have met narcissists before and they are really horrible people. One of the lowest types of people you will ever meet desu

Imagine thinking that being a narcissist is a good quality. Kill yourself and do the rest of the world a favor you edgy teenager.

have you actually been diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder or are you just claiming to have one to pretend you're cool and edgy?

zyzz is literally a huge narcissist u dumbass lmao. This is probably the most narcissistic board on Jow Forums.

Do you think a narcissist would admit to narcissistic traits in real life LOL?

I work with a narcissist, as in a pathological one with an actual personality disorder. You people are out of touch with reality to such an extent I don't understand how you are able to function in civilized society. You will either lie about a given scenario to make yourself seem better or you downright believe your own lies to the point of delusion.

Seek help.

Lol same

#personalitydisorder #ivealwaysbeenlikethisforsomereason

Attached: 391-3910246_9kib-492x419-hugs-pepe-autism-is-m.png (493x382, 6K)

why wouldn't you lie if it will get you ahead? I'm sorry to break it you bud but most of your favourite fitness celebrities/youtubers are narcissists

This sounds great and horrible at the same time

Everyone is prone to narcissistic traits given the correct environment but true narcissists lie in such a way that it becomes known to everyone that they are batshit crazy eventually.

this guy knows whats up
big difference between a selfish person who lies to get ahead and a narcissist
they are fucking crazy and you cant believe anything they say because they will lie for no fucking reason

>t. guy whose mom is one

this. friend's dad was a narcissist; he might seem kinda cool when you first meet him, but if you spend enough time around him you come to learn that along with being a grade a bullshitter, he is absolutely batshit insane

Ur making up a pwrsonality for urself dude

im narcissist but not by choice. I'm just angry.

Nah, you're just a cynical asshole. Have sex for real, not with your hand, and you'll feel better.

This isnt real life tho

You are not an alpha if you aren't narcissistic in one way.

Beta or Alpha Jow Forums, you choose.

That isn't narcissism, that's psycopathy since you don't feel empathy for other humans.

God I unironically think all psychopaths should get the death penalty, they literally do 0 good for society.

Attached: hate.jpg (524x336, 29K)

Also to add to this, the main characteristic of a psychopath is that they cannot feel emotions, and have been born like that.

If you wanna read up on yourself you can do some research online and understand why you are like that. I literally cannot comprehend what not being able to feel emotions is like.

>calls someone a psychopath
>someone without empathy, who doesn't care about other people
>"yeah those guys are shit, they should literally die lol"
THIS BOARD, lemme tell ya

>Lions are hated by village because they kill us
>We kill lions to protect village
Fucking hypocrites, I'll tell ya

Did you always feel this way or did you become this? There's nothing wrong with being who you are as long as you're not harming people. You do you user.

>strawman
Villagers don't also actively try to kill the lions though. user was suggesting that we enact laws to have anyone with PPD executed. Because unlike a psycho, user has empathy.

t. edgy teen who thinks he's hot shit
if you really didn't care about other people you wouldn't have posted this shit here

I don't agree with user, but villagers absolutely do that with lions.

>faggot 16-27 year olds who think their minor mental health issues are real problems.

Get a job and hit the gym. If that dosent work then kill yourself. News flash: every single person acts either solely or primary for their own self interests. You're not special. You're an edgy faggot

thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/

You're either a psychopath or a sociopath, depending on if you were born or made. Don't seem like a narcissist, those people are extremely concerned with how others perceive them.

im very smart but lazy

youre not a narcissist youre a sociopath

Yes they would, in fact a trick that often works is to ask them "are you a narcissist". If they say yes, run.

Besides, narcissists are often really weakminded/dumb because they need constant validation. It becomes laughable once you see how npc-tier many are with their behaviour.

This is absolutely based. I wish I could train myself to be an absolute sociopath. All my problems in life stem from me giving a fuck about people and what they think. You're blessed, bro