What's the most Jow Forums way to get rid of farmer's tan without getting skin cancer?

What's the most Jow Forums way to get rid of farmer's tan without getting skin cancer?

Attached: 0utWSJW.png (640x960, 723K)

Do activities outside without a shirt on?

>without getting skin cancer

Don't spend too much time in the open sun then?

Tanning salons are gay af.

I just got rid of mine ez pz. Was sitting outside for a while reading a book. Now I look like a the fucking crab guy from spongebob.
Protip: Just leave it alone

tanning is the biggest meme. Also if you look like that picture you are doomed for anything resembling tanning

have you tried using sunscreen?

You realize that you need at least 20 minutes of sun everyday? If you don't you actually have a HIGHER chance of getting cancer because of vitamin D deficiency, paired along with a shit ton of other things such as depression.

Go outside with your shirt off.

enjoy your cataracts

Just wear shades

20 minutes is ALL you need. After that put on sunscreen. Milk has plenty of vitamin d in it. Unless you like looking like a leathery cool wine aunt who had the same idea you did.

I swear sun cancer is a meme, as is the leathery skin. My skin is super tanned, smooth, always work on the farm without a shirt. 30 and look 20. Hope this isn't something that bites me in the ass later, but never had an issue with it.

g e n e t i c s

Science literally says 80% of aesthetic aging is due to the sun my guy. You look 20 at 30 because that decade hardly matters, but enjoy looking 50 at 40 and 65 at 50.

there’s nothing wrong with getting a base tan. I sat in a tanning bed twice and all I have to do is go outside and tan a little bit maybe twice a week. Run with my shirt off or whatever. I already look hella better than before just don’t go overboard and you will be fine. Tanning a little bit when your younger won’t kill you.

;_;

so true. Anyone who willingful harms/trashes their skin due to tanning deserves it as well. Yeah go harm your actual dna of your fucking skin for very minor aesthetics gains (when no one cares). It's not a matter of if you look like shit, it's a matter of when.

Pro tip, sunglasses blocks out uv rays which means your body thinks it's in shade and don't produce enough hormones to protect your skin. Just like blue light from screens fucks with your melatonin production when you're going to sleep.

Attached: 1559528771550.jpg (576x768, 76K)

why is noone wearing sunscreen?

Don't worry about skin cancer that's a bullshit fear unless you're doing something weird like tanning beds all year.

Fucking zoomers making a spectacle out of nothing.

this is bullshit btw in case someone throws away their sunglasses

that's redness is a mild burn, which happens because your skin is not used to being under sunlight.

I got that redness too when I was a neet. But then I started tanning naturally and my skin get accustomed to sunlight and I got a nice even tan.

Do not tan at 9am-4pm, the sunlight is too hot and aggressive at that time. The best time is around 6am-7am. Nothing beats running shirtless at that time.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Sorry to break it to you pal, but milk does not have any significant amount of vitamin d in it whatsoever

If you want that tanned look for better muscle definition, be a faggot and buy tanning lotion. You'll at least not get skincancer.

quite a few countries actually have fortified milk if you look for it. of course it's way better just to get sunlight exposure.

Sun doesn't cause skin cancer.

>everyone got skin cancer before clothes were invented
>all of the ancient greeks had skin cancer
how about just stop being such a good goy and the sun wont hurt you so much. either be normal and go outside or keep paying taxes to bill gates. your choice

Attached: bill gates harvard block sun.jpg (548x982, 71K)

Just leave it in the sun for a few hours

Use sun screen not sun block you absolute fucking retards

your supposed to use sun guard not sun screen you fucking moron

Psst, dude, need some tan?

Attached: yrlgd86scy131.jpg (320x240, 13K)

It.s genetics. T. dad was a ginger that died of skin cancer/melanoma at 40. I have 100+ moles on my body but can still get a decent tan. That being said I gotta be a lot more careful with the sun then a dark-skin.

those are synonyms

lel

ty

Attached: e387aaea.jpg (720x672, 40K)

Imagine thinking the sun is harmful. Protip, eat vitamin A rich foods and avoid processed oils.

Attached: 38DEE532995D413BA64F39C5EF74A98C.png (894x773, 48K)

>Ha ha ha, don't go in the sun whiteboi, it will age you Goyim

Attached: 1528466804627.png (739x839, 589K)

by that logic you will already get skin cancer from your tanned arms.

> master race

>While UV protective glasses are recommended to protect against ultraviolet radiation, Dr. Sharon Moalem proposes a theory that wearing UV protective glasses can increase risks of sunburn by prohibiting melanin production because the eye does not detect sunlight (4). The pituitary gland connected to your optic nerve stimulates the production of a melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) that starts the melanocytes producing melanin. The melanocyte-stimulating hormone peptides primarily play in skin darkening (3). MSH peptides differentiate themselves by binding to different melanocortin receptors (MCRs). The melanin absorbs sunlight so the skin becomes darker as it is more exposed. After being secreted by the pituitary gland, MSH flows in the blood and connects to MCRs on melanocytes: pigment-containing cells (3). The MCRs then activate and increase melanin pigment concentrations. In theory, sunlight stimulates MSH production and secretion creating skin darkening in humans and because UV protective glasses prohibits sunlight from reaching the eye, melanin is not produced to protect the skin from sunburns.

I only suggest being conscious of the possibility if you live in a sunny area and wear sunglasses often.

Nordcucks btfo once again

Mediterranean master race.

Just gradually expose yourself to the sun
Go outside until you're a LITTLE red and then go back in
Every summer I get my first sunburn and from there I'm good

Melanotan 2.

It rains 5 days out of the week where i live. Not everyone lives in los angeles, user

The sun isn't gonna give you cancer. The chances of getting cancer are below 1% in any area. Certain things increase it by X% (usually between 20-50%) so your chances are getting cancer are still below 1%.

olivenigger alliance when?

go swimming in a lake or river every so often

>all the older boomers presenting with skincancer is a meme because i myself (n=1) havent developed a malignancy before middle age

Yeah ok

Macular degeneration is permanent, whereas people can always wear additional sunblock if they need to. That being said, interesting info, thx for posting

we highlander now

Yeah bro, your skin doesn't know its burning.
Fucking idiot

> go in the sun but not too long
> use sunscreen
how retarded are you?

My dad was in the sun every day until his very late 70ies and he had great skin until the end. It most likely boils down to genetics, food and drugs.

Does somebody on here live in Tasmania? I heard that the sun there can be even more brutal than on mainland Australia..

>>without getting skin cancer
but user, you already have a farmer's tan. the damage has already started. use sunblock you mong

protip: everything you do is killing you and we're all going to die so stop being a facebook mom and quit you midlife crisis I DUN WANNA DIE attitude and get out in the sun
>enjoy your cataracts
>skin cancer
>other retarded fears
like just shut the fuck up

>tfw ginger
Should I even try going outside without a shirt?

Attached: 1534782772612.jpg (193x245, 10K)

pointless. you wont tan (maybe 1 shade higher, freckly, etc), you'll damage your skin and chances are you'll look like a red beet tomato. avoid the sun and watch as you age mog everyone in your 30-50's

Lower your omega 6's and increase your omega 3's.

Those moisturising lotions with a little fake tan in them are good. Not strong enough to accidentally orange.

Looks more like a golfer tan

>nord
stop playing tes and have sex, incel

Sunscreen

put on 20sp and stop being a little bitch