I'm ready to do whatever it takes. I don't care if I look like a freak...

I'm ready to do whatever it takes. I don't care if I look like a freak. I don't care what I have to take or what lifts I have to do. I don't even care if it shortens my life. I'm ready. Tell me how to do it fit.

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-dumbbell-curls.jpg (356x434, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the sticky you fucking retard.

>I don't even care if it shortens my life
Roids

Oh yeah read the fucking sticky

Read it about 3 years ago and then again a year ago.
Also tell me more about roids. I've heard sarms are nice too.

You don't need roids if you can't even get off your lazy fat ass and lift.

If you want to look even half as good as Arnold: 600mg test per week, 400mg deca, 40mg dbol every day for the first 6 weeks.

Sarms are gay bullshit for fags.

The hardest lift is discipline bro. Im still dtruggling with it

dbol is trash, if you like acne, bloat, and a ton of estrogen then sure

I've been lifting for 3 years, with a minimum of 3 days a week. I'm just a week bitch and I hate it.

>dbol is trash
Lmao, spoken like a true retard.

All of that is solved with an AI you complete brainlet.

I've paid for my Gym membership this entire year and have yet to go. My god, I don't know what will motivate me. I just couldn't be fucked.

This board is full of bogus advice. I just wish I could go with a plan and diet that won't fail me.

500 calorie surplus. Push pull legs. The end.

you lack the most important thing to be successful in anything, discipline
no ammount of roids will change that

>Also tell me more about roids.
do the research or bear the consequences of improper hormone manipulation

No, you’re obviously not ready to do what it takes because you lack patience and discipline. There is no shortcut, not even with roids. There is no magic super soldier serum to instantly turn you into Captain America, you gotta fucking work, you gotta never cheat or cut corners, and you gotta just trust that the gains will come in time, because they will, slowly but surely.

Push pull legs is like 20-30 exercises right there. Not gonna happen.

>being this fucking stupid
This is why you're a faggot failure. It's like 9 exercises.

Push: Bench, OHP, Skullcrushers
Pull: Deadlift, Rows, Chinups
Legs: Squat, Leg curls, Calf raises

I've been consistently working out for three years.
Also, you're wrong. Steroids do replace hard work.
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

I'm going to get buff doing leg curls. thanks for the advice.

Lmfao. You know nothing. You're going to be a failure for the rest of your life and you deserve it.

EAT MORE AND WORK HARDER YOU FAGGOT

Attached: 1560498928892.gif (220x124, 946K)

are you okay

You basically said do SS and forgot the Gomad part.

All I was after was some helpful advice, I see I have come to the wrong place.

I'm doing great, life is turning out well, making gainz, pretty happy. How about you, user?

>SS is bad
Lmao. Imagine being this retarded.

Why is he pumping those baby weights? Can you even get any gains at his level with those tiny dumbbells?

Your diet or routine are shit if you are still weak 3 years in

They're 50lbs.

This is what you get when you jump into a bodybuilding split without building a base of strength first. SS + GOMAD is not a meme, it's a fucking prerequisite for 90% of people.

Just fucking go cunt. I'm sick of faggots like you begging for us to motivate you. Just go gym or stop posting.

22 kilos, that's tiny.

Lol ok retard.

You take that back

I love the cock and I'm far too good for SARMS

How lazy are you you fucker?

Learning 30 exercises with correct form is a tall order. If you think it's easy then you're a smarter man than I am.

It's not 30 exercises and most of these are accessories, not compounds. Do you really struggle with learning correct form on accessory lifts?

I mean, for dyel like you they're huge, but if they're not that big for me, they sure aren't heavy lifts for ahnold.
Is he doing lots of sets with them instead of going for heavier weights or what?

Not that lazy dude. Is there a link to a good ppl routine So i know rep set ranges for all those?
SL just hasn't given me the str I want, although I admit my diet has been suboptimal

Post your lifts. If you aren't strong enough there's no point doing PPL. Strength first, volume later. If SS/SL didn't get you strong enough, you were doing them wrong, or not eating enough, or not sleeping enough.

Yes, I would say I do struggle learning even simple accessory lifts. I can do curls fine, but even pro's rip their biceps apart doing em. You say it's not 30 exercises but a quick google image search with show PPL routines with a shitload of exercises.

I played basketball in high school and never injured myself once, I would just like to carry this over into the Gym.

Then do a simple full body routine

I have the desire and discipline to workout with no fail, but it's my self-consciousness that it's hindering me. I want to workout badly, but being a skelly manlet for my whole life has taken a toll on my self-esteem. In any gym I go to I'm always the smallest looking faggot. Should I just invest on a barbell and bench so I can workout at home?

Pick three exercises you like for each day. Do one at high intensity low volume, one at medium intensity medium volume and one at low intensity high volume. For example, push day could be 3x5 bench with a heavy weight, 3x10 incline with a medium weight, and 3x20 lateral raise with a light weight.

If you can afford it sure. Otherwise just do bodyweight stuff. You'd be surprised how much pec development you can get from high volume pushups.

85/165/215/235 all in lbs
Had to deload when my gyms huge guy told me my grip was to narrow ohp and bench and I was working too much tricep
I admit I sleep way too little

Reee I cant into public, how much do I have to pay and beg internet friends before I find strength within?
Neck urself

Yare yare. First get your hands on some anavar 25mg should do it. They have a half life of 8 hours so do the math and spread out thought your day. You shouldn't take more than 50mg a day to start.
(I chose anavar because it's not as hard on the body)
Next get your hands on some testosterone enanthate and you shouldn't take more than 500mg a week.
Most important is Nolvadex and Clomid 30mg daily for post cycle therapy.
That's how you don't get bitch tits and you keep your gains.
Week 1-4 run the anavar 50mg a day and test 500mg a week.
Week 5-10 take just the test
Week 11-12 nothing
Week 13-16 post cycle therapy

Lift hard. Gym time is 1hr and you 4 workouts for primary muscle and 2 workouts for secondary. 1000 reps to complete.

Attached: 20190620_013758.jpg (1172x1993, 1.23M)

>being this asshurt
Lol. Try doing strict curls with 50lb dumbells. Stay gay and small, my neverfriend.

Do you feel a lack of energy or confidence week 11-16?

Oh shit yeah! The depression sets in hard along with random fits of maniacl rage that you can't take of your sweaty shirt in 2 seconds so you rip it. Around week 16 you get super horny so you wanna bone all the time but hey you look like that so it's not hard to find some roastie

Just get over it and lift. You're not special. Lots of guys started out as skeletons, myself included. And as for manletism you'll still be a manlet if you get huge. Again, like lots of guys.

"Just do it" is such a great marketing slogan for a reason user. It really does say it all in just 3 little words.

There's only a small window of opportunity for success. You can either embrace it or remain scared of it. If you don't take the opportunity, you're going to have to be happy for the rest of your life knowing it went to someone else's door, and knocked on THEIR door, and YOU could have been that guy.
Everyday that you wait, everyday that you remain scared, the window gets smaller and smaller. You HAVE to take the opportunity before the end of tomorrow. You HAVE to spend THIS night to figure out how to do it, how to get it, and you should already know why to do it. Order a blood test tomorrow, order the gear tomorrow. Get the blood test results in 2-3 days, check if e2 isn't too high and write down your natty test level: it's a reference range that you can use to get back to should you ever come off. If e2 is too high, run arimidex 0.5mg EOD for 4 weeks and start cycle. Learn the art of bodybuilding, posing, working out. YOUR WINDOW IS GETTING SMALLER WITH EACH DAY THAT YOU REMAIN SCARED

When you realize your ambitions reach further than the natty limit it is time to give in your natty card. Drugs are your support, not your foundation. If you just lift to impress girls and then take roids or not, you're not gonna make it regardless. You must have this drive, you must have nothing else going for you in your life that the only thing you wish to spend your time on is bodybuilding. And I don't mean lifting or working out or getting into shape, I mean bodybuilding as an art that you project into the audience, the sculpting of a sculpture, the painting of a canvas but only through hard work, nutrition, and long hours of research and love for the game. The dumbbell is your paintbrush, and you use it not just for physicality and getting as big as possible, you use it to create symmetry, proportion, definition and you know that you must go BEYOND failure to reach the desired shape. Having that much love for what you do and for the art of what a male body can achieve, that is how you get on stage.

1. if you believe that you are destined to stand on stage you cannot wait for it to happen. If you are younger, say for example 17, and you have this desire and belief that you can, then you will. The feeling must make you anxious but excited. Do your research on drugs and ignore the "don't touch roids before you're 21". Its wise advice and with good intentions but all winners have started at a way earlier age. Arnold, Lee Priest, Tom Platz, Frank Zane, all your favorite bodybuilding heroes started drugs at a young age. They couldn't afford to wait and inhibit their progress for so many years.

2. Realize why you want this and what it means to you. If you're doing it to show it off to other people, you're not gonna make it, in this case you are corrupted and you will carry this bitterness with you everywhere you go and it will hinder you. Do it for you, do it for the art and do it for the sport, but I can't tell you this. The feeling must be inside you and it so dearly wants to get out and project itself into the audience, the world. To boldy go where no one else dares to and to stand alone as the most massively, defined, and proportionate physique the world will ever see. Don't question if you're good enough, don't go through life as a soldier. Show people how it goes according to YOU.

3. collect the magazines from the old days and dream about it as if you're a kid, learn from the retired pros, find yourself a bodybuilding gym. There's so much wisdom and mindset to be found in these people. They are old and can't compete anymore, but they are experienced, and they all have their little secrets and traits to get long triceps or massive legs for example. All that knowledge and wisdom combined in your physique plus your own style is what defines the best physique the world is going to see. I will remain anonymous under a dumb name but I'm destined to have my pictures in the magazines and my name on the wall of fame. You are too if you believe

Ok so why not instead of spending a month depressed, u still run like 200 test?

Because that still suppresses your natty test production ya dummy.

so what's the problem? after 3 years of lifting with good discipline for lifts, diet and sleep you should have a pretty good body, better than 90% of the population and impressive to every normie

best post ive read here in a long time. thanks user

Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it

Go on a dirty bulk with roids and die of a heart attack, read the sticky retard.

Attached: Jojo-3.jpg (850x478, 123K)