I had an eating disorder where i thought i was too fat. I did what christain bale did and eat 1 meal a day or no meals...

I had an eating disorder where i thought i was too fat. I did what christain bale did and eat 1 meal a day or no meals. This is me at 117 lbs

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-232844_Messages.jpg (720x1480, 373K)

manlet

>117 pounds
God are you a dwarf or something

This is currently me at 150 lbs

Attached: 20190620_021702.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

I'm positive Christian bale probably took literal pharmaceutical grade meth from a doctor. Or adderall. It's easy to not eat without an appetite

Your body stops craving food after like 3 days. Besides he only ate a can of tuna and an apple if I remember correctly

I didnt find this true. I was hungry all the time.

not OP but when I was younger I had anorexia and wouldn't physically get hungry, if I had a busy day I'd get a little light headed from not eating but would never actually get hunger pains, if anything eating made me feel more physically sick because my stomach wasn't used to the food than not eating, I was addicted to ritalin too at a different time in my life and it's kind of a different feeling.

At least you're skinny and not overweight like me. I'm 185 lbs and 5'7.

Tuna salad with chopped apple is patrician.

U could drop all that weight in like a month if you only ate one very very small meal a day.

Much better.

Perhaps you ate too much? I fast often and I'm never hungry, I wish I discovered fasting earlier.
Yeah you sound more like what it should be. Bale smoked a lot too and that reduces hunger a lot

This

ur fat lol

me at 195lbs.
You can be 'Not Fat' and weigh more than a 6 year old girl if you try.

Attached: june2019-9monthprogress.jpg (1247x746, 218K)

fake. i was 68 kgs and didnt have this much muscle. you're full of shit!

OP, seriously how tall are you? 117 is what my girlfriend weighs and she's 5'3" with zero muscle

>having a fat gf
i'd rather just donate to bello dolphino if i were you

Where the fuck is your ass?

U idiot did u not see before and after picture. Im going to slap u and ur gf

U didnt have that much muscle mass cus u a bich boi

manlets have it so easy

>t. 5'0 miniman

5'8

actually 5'6 then

Ur trolls dont work here cretin

bullshit are you 5'8.

Yes.

1.How long did it take for you to get to 117?
2. What size shirts do you fit in?
3. What inseam pants do you wear?

Great transformation bro

dat you OP?

Attached: 5c0.jpg (518x388, 22K)

One of these is wrong. This is what 135lbs at 5’10” looks like, for reference

Attached: DE3EC2A5-DBE6-4326-82CB-28D723D3D96D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.36M)

why do every Jow Forums thread always ends on a fight about manlets

Attached: 1560314045568.png (745x905, 896K)

theyre everywhere

Because it’s funny to see them squirm once they realize we know they’re lying about their height

Because tall people can never reach these physiques, () for reference, without steroids. It's mostly incels saying they hate women while doing everything to appear appealing to sluts like height, lookism etc.

yeah fuck off troll

Dude stfu u mad at real progress

manlet

Based and lankletpilled. Is this supposed to be derogatory?

>Die
Not very nice, user

Based beard user
Have seen you many times before

you can't be more than 5'4" or you measured your weight wrong and were closer to 140lbs.

Mate, nobody in the real world will appreciate your physique to the extent you want them to. Muscles, much like fashion, are there to enhance your looks and personality, not act as a substitute. Get a hold of your insecurities.

I’m about 6’1 and about two and a half months ago I weighed 242.2, went up and worked in the mountains (daily cardio from hills and general manual labor) for a month when I came back I was at 227. While away at work I ate significantly less and mainly just bought jerky and protein bars to keep me sustained. Anyways now my weight is at 210 and still going down. Before I went away to work i was significantly heavier (BMI of 32) than I am right now and I would binge eat late at night and not eat all day. I felt like shit pretty much all of the time. Since I’ve been back I’ve essentially been eating once a day give or take a few small snacks, to deal with hunger pains i just make sure I’m hydrated. For me, one or two 16 floz bottles is enough to get the hunger pains to fuck off for about 3-5 hours. But anyways I would definitely say that eating once a day helps you lose weight, it helps if you’re a tubby fuck when you start though. I’m gonna keep doing this and hopefully I’m in the 180’s within the next month or two. It’s kind of cool to be seeing some significant loss, I haven’t Had a normal BMI and have been noticeably heavy for the past 5 or so years. Change is good.

Attached: 619BD980-661F-4ABA-BF1D-CE75768AE0AB.jpg (474x474, 49K)

T. Powershitter squat enthusiast

Because people are insecure

op has much more muscle than you
aka his weight consists of muscle more than fat

Well how tall are you then? If you're like 6'5 the playing field becomes different.

You weigh ten lbs more than my gf, and she's 5'6, trains, and barely eats. Not tossing shit tho, mirin hard, both at this pic and at the 117 pic, but how tall are you?

Thought your boxers said DYEL... Would buy

Clinton Loomis?

fake as fuck fag dude in op is clearly at least 5'8 with leg proportions like that and theres no way thats under 120 lbs lmao

The only ones who call people here manlets tend to be lankiest.

how can you be 135 lbs. with no visible abs? I'm legit confused.

T. Bitch boy

Holy shit I didn't know manlets were this delusional

>bellybutton barely over the height of the table
that dude is like 5'3 or sth. its probably 117 pounds fr

this, at 6' that table is under my dick level, that guy is small, 5'6 tops

>how can you be 135 lbs. with no visible abs? I'm legit confused.
i was 5'8 120 when i started lifting and i had no abs. some skinny dudes just have no muscle mass

>coping this much
there is no one who would rather be a roided out manlet than a lanklet

why can't people understand some of us have smaller frames? I'm 179cm and at 65kg I look like I have the same muscle mass as someone of the same height but 10kg fatter