>When the females in your family see you losing weight and their jealousy kicks in

Attached: ORTHOPAEDIC.png (884x874, 714K)

Attached: 1556237886044.jpg (645x773, 55K)

>Been lifting for almost 2 months
>Lifts are going up and I can notice some minor physical changes
>Dad sees me making a protein shake
>"user, you'll never be muscular. It's not in our genetics. I tried when I was your age and nothing happened."
>Mum says I don't need to get muscular and that being Chris Evans size is "overboard"

Attached: 1552076134937.png (578x435, 316K)

When I lived at home, my mom would make all of my favorite foods as soon as I lost a noticable amount of weight. OMAD saved me. But now I'm living in a trailer park full of my fellow oil rig workers, and I've just been eating chicken and brown rice. Oats for breakfast. Feels good bro.

Attached: 1558610650242.png (1200x1200, 939K)

Fucking gain goblins

you know what to do user. mog that twink faggot via aggressive butt rape

Thats a classic cope from unfit jealous faggots. Women who say they dont like muscular men are lying, they just confuse muscular with world class body building roid beast. Connor Murphy is a cringe faggot but his videos illustrate this very well. These goblins will do anything to keep you down at their level because they are jealous of your possible success

haha joke's on you my family's almost all males

Attached: 1542706591320.jpg (184x184, 12K)

What kind of toxic family do you guys grow up in lol. My mum likes me becoming a mass monster, makes her feel safe

This so much. My mom is 115 lbs skin and bones and my grandma is 200 lbs with diabetes so I get both sides. Mom eats nothing but makes a shit ton of food and grandma always wants to eat so she constantly asks me if I want food, just so she doesn't look as bad even though everyone knows she has a huge ziplock bag full of m&ms in her room amongst everything else. I'm still fat fuckish atm but come on man, i eat OMAD but there's so much food pushed on to me 24/7 it's tiring

lol same f.a.m

fags

>not sucking your brothers dick in the back of the barn
lmao fag

Attached: 1560888133365.png (894x773, 48K)

>be me
>onna summer cut
>mother notices me losing fat
>user you need to eat more, user you need to get bigger
>well mother im gonna get bigger but i gotta cut the fat first
>thats not how it works user! just work out like twice a week and that fat will turn into muscle, you dont need to go to the gym every day!
a few days later
>come home with new 1kg bag of whey
>user! THATS ENOUGH, I WON'T LET YOU POISON YOURSELF!
>its protein mom, same i get in chicken, i just need more of it for a more effective recovery and muscle growth
>she hides the mixer so i can't make shakes
what the fuck man, im not 7 anymore why does she keep wanting to control me? why are moms such gains goblins

She saving you from the heavy toxic metals bro

Serious question, how old are you?

>whey is steroids
Are some normies actually this rarted?

>>"user, you'll never be muscular. It's not in our genetics. I tried when I was your age and nothing happened."
Holy shit :D sounds like you inherited your balls from your mom

19, and she still treats me like a toddler

i dunno, they think anything thats not McDonald's or fuckin bread is extremist diets and a powder you make into a shake? gotta be fuckin roids!
i hate the fact normies cant accept a different lifestyle to their own

> be at family party
> made substanstial gains
> chainsmoking boomer aunt has an opinion
> "you shouldn't work out that much.. it's unhealthy" *COUGH WHEEZE BARK*
> fat halfcast friend of aunt says "eating a lot is very bad for your body.. 1 chicken breast and some vegetables is all a MAN needs to go through the day" while pointing at her husband who is a skinnyfat (but he jogs, so he's le healthy)

a clown world, Jow Forums

move out bro like the fuck youre grown adult why are you still living with your parents? A college dorm is better than living on your moms couch

Kek, not everyone can buy a place at 19, boomer. Besides, renting (and loaning) is prostrating yourself to the jewish overlords

my mom is supportive and will always ask me if I want her to pick up certain things from the grocery store, but sometimes it does feel like she's trying to fatten me up again.

my old physics teacher who ran marathons as a hobby and sometimes even did ironman believed that whey is "some chemical shit thats basically steroids". Man if that were the case id be huge

>be me
>18
>serve my mandatory year of military service
>19
>go to college
>how much is the tuition?
>its free lol
>work a part time job
>afford an appartment and can live pretty comfortably with 0 loans and money to spend at the end of the month
Sure am glad i dont live in burgerstan

This is what you get for not leaving the house at 18

Attached: 2056032_1.jpg (630x630, 60K)

You can super easily with roomates which would be better than mommy
T. I did that shit

So you're not from the US

Once you made it you can kick your parents out of their bed. It's your bed now. You're the parent now.

yeah i find it ironic how my country was ravaged by communist occupation and had to rebuild itself after the collapse of the USSR and is somehow more livable than the supposed greatest country on earth
based

Keep lifting user and then one day mog your gay ass dad.

I bet your country is not over run by niggers, though

what the fuck are you talking about? fucking move out. sure, go on about jew overlord or whatever, but the actual adult who did move out does not have problems like mommy hiding his mixer jesus fucking christ. do you even realize how funny this sounds? mommy hides my mixer fucking lol. an adult male. lol

JINX GOBLINS BEGONE!

Attached: ppe_.png (500x481, 191K)

Give them both the eternal mog by becoming even bigger than Evans

as a matter of fact according to latest census there are a total of 1021 non whites in my entire country

Kurwa

> le black people are why I pay 300€ per lecture and 4000€ for a tooth extraction

It takes a special breed of fluorinated masses to defend this.

Estland?

so are you korean or

> this is how americans cope
I lived at my parents until I finished med school. Part of the money that would have gone towards renting a place is now free for me to spend on a house instead.

Don't get too mad though amerifat, heart attacks are very common in USA;)

Taiwan?

See the problem though is that America is only for the upper middle class. If you make 100k a year, theres nowhere better in the world to live.
Plebes get rekt though yeah

>ussr
>so are you Korean
based retard

>tfw this is how old white boomers smile at me
always funny

Lmaoing at all of you boomers who think you can buy a house fresh out of highschool funded by a job you got by giving the manager a firm handshake & cosmopolitans who think that moving into a shoebox with 5 other people is somehow liberating. The correct solution to your problem is buying your own fucking blender.

Yeah I guess in whatever shitstan you live in you'd just slap your mom across the face like a god damned animal while shouting WHERE'S MY FUCKING MIXER WHORE but in the 1st world we tend not to do that

Attached: 1556514610580.jpg (500x764, 64K)

>but in the 1st world we tend not to do that
i know, and you let niggers and arabs take over your lands too. even if you are such a child that you cant move out at fucking 19 and past high school, at the very least you should be able to buy your own mixer like says instead of crying about mommy hiding mixers on Jow Forums

>been lifting for a few months
>gf says : nooo dont get big its scary!
>hehe i like your fat user ;)

Fuck off gains goblina.

>do fuck ton of cardio last year
>getting ultra fit, lost 40+ kgs in several months
>have genetic condition that makes my serum calcium higher than normal
>pre-diabetic lard ass uncle says : "ITS ALL THAT EXERCISE YOU'RE DOING, THAT'S MAKING YOUR CALCIUM HIGH!"

This. Americans are so inmune to be jewish puppets that they don't care about giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to get degrees (even though they can get the same education for much less or even free going overseas) or buy overpriced houses.

DEBT IS BAD. PAYING IN CASH IS GOOD. PAYING FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN GET FOR FREE IS BAD. This isn't even financial advice, it's common sense. Oh good fucking americans I swear

Americans love their Jewish overlords so much they mutilate their sons penises. Ameridebts, Amerisharts.

Lmao how can americans recover.
Retarded amerimutts need to filter their tap water from fluoride and fracking waste before not losing 3 iq points from drinking.

How can a country that spends gargantuan amounts of tax dollars on their military budget (and their greatest puppetmast- I mean ally) justify not having affordable HC and education?

>The correct solution to your problem is buying your own fucking blender.
Why do you believe a mom would give a fuck about who technically owns a blender?

I hate women so much.

Attached: 1560660693994.jpg (857x1134, 201K)

I don't, but he can hide his blender

im not the guy you are replying to but in my country it is almost impossible to move out till you are like 25. if you do move out, your parents are gonna have to pay rent. our country is smothered by taxes, high rent rates, high apartment costs and low employmend oppportunities, if i could find i job to get me out at 19 (my age) i would.

>hide blender in his room
>user locks the door
>WHIRRRR WHIRRRR WHIRRR WHIRRR KRRRHRHRHHRHGHGH
>mom: "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN THERE!!"

here in australia you cant move out unless you're okay with cucking it up with roomates and dont mind living off bread and water. fuck boomers.

>that won't work cos I'm still a baby who can't stand up for himself or move out

or you could just be a fucking man user

What's her fucking name guys?

Apex motivation right here

Talk to her about this instead of complaining on a Venezuelan basket weaving forum

All of this was already explained to you. You are one post away from being determined to be a dumb nigger

Jej

The final redpill: Mothers are the ultimate cancer and they hold back their sons.

tbfhqg jogging is better for your health than lifting, when it comes down to it. Big muscles will not save you from heart failure

Get a mortgage

Minimal difference. Diet has the greatest effect on vascular health.

Learn to code

Here in my country more than half the work force is "casual"...casual workers can't get loans from a bank to buy a home.

Dumb nigger

nice meme, nerd. i dont need to do anything personally as i can get a high paying job through nepotism any time i want but id rather collect autismbux and travel to europe once a year and bang my italian gf. also my mum and her aunt are gonna give me everything when they die lel.

>moving into a shoebox with 5 other people
At least they will be 5 adults who won't hide your mixer. Plus you can have parties and make friends if you share a place, unless you have autism

all that was explained was that it is hard. it is not impossible. grow a pair and take some initiative

>when they die
So you're gonna live with your mom who hides your mixer for another 40 years?
You sound pragmatic but you're actually being immature

based

Mate the same thing happened to me with my mother

Saw I was losing weight then randomly made pancakes trying to convince me to eat them, literally said “one won’t hurt”

They are just jealous they are too fat and have no will power to lose weight themselves

so get a real fucking job

>when they see whose noses don't get crunched off with a bolt cutter
>and the jealousy kicks in

Attached: TIMESAND___hrthhawf323qrthyueerbagqrth4r4cfvrvvrtwfw221e787jjcgb73vbc).jpg (1980x1980, 341K)

He's 19. How the fuck is he supposed to get a mortgage basically fresh out of highschool without a credit history & a job that pays slightly above min wage you stupid boomer?

>I can't afford a house, or even rent

>lmao, just put yourself tens of thousands of dollars in debt so that after 3-4 years you can maybe get a job you don't like to eventually save enough to get a downpayment on a house in the middle of nowhere
>Fucking kids these days

im not the blender user, faggot. my mum supports my lifting and i live with my cuck uncle anyway.

>parties
>friends

waste of time.

you dumb nigger? more than half the country cant get "real jobs" (full time employment). FYI, casual almost always is "full time" but they class you as "casual" so they can fuck you over. god you're a dumb nigger lol.

adopt me pls, I'll be your italian bf

>Fuck yeah, bread and water party!
>Minimal heating, woooo!

What type of blender do you have?

if you cant pass for a convincing trap or fem boy ill adopt you and take you to Europe a couple times a year.

ok you can tell me what country you are from or you can keep calling me a dumb nigger from your glass house with no real job and living with mummy. you know there are other countries right?

No u

nigger you cant even read. i pocket my autismbux and live the sweet life. i get to travel and bang an italian girl while you just shitpost and wage cuck all day.

>>lmao, just put yourself tens of thousands of dollars in debt so that after 3-4 years you can maybe get a job you don't like to eventually save enough to get a downpayment on a house in the middle of nowhere

How is learning to code putting you in debt nigga? Like, reading and watching youtube has a retard tax in your country or something?

It's all fun and games until your "adult" roommates want to party all the time and you have to get up for work the next morning & your walls are cardboard or are slobs who don't clean up after themselves.

>still living with mummy
>living the sweet life
keep thinking you're above us, go on it's fun

nigger poster confirmed. im not the blender user, i live with my cuck uncle who pulls six figures and supports me lel.

I assumed you meant going to get a degree, which would be needed to apply for jobs that would pay you.
Are you talking about self-learning and then freelancing? If so, good luck.

Where do you live where you can put YouTube videos & reading down on a resume.