Saturday skelly thread. report in

saturday skelly thread. report in

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (1472x2016, 540K)

that's still 2x thicker than mine.

post skellybro. its okay its a love only zone here

Attached: IMG-1383.jpg (862x1222, 274K)

time to go to because that is where skeletons are going to have to go to become unskeleton like.

Unless you like it like this.

Gaybros, do you want to be fem or bearlike?

extremely embarrassed becuase of my childsize hands

Attached: 1529789075057.png (200x200, 19K)

Skelly people are usually assholes

Attached: images(10).jpg (300x168, 14K)

gib skelly handy

having to wear short sleeve as a skelly is suifuel

>I don't have sex because I am skinny :((((((

Attached: 1459733922000.png (768x1024, 1.6M)

Hey, Matt Watson. How's it goin'?

youre actually spot on. i used to be 260lbs or so when i was in high school and my friend took me to the gym when i was a junior. learned to work our and started dieting and lost a ton of weight. unfortunately i stpped working out and became a lanklet at 150 lbs. started working our 3 weeks ago for the first time in ages and while it sucks having to start from square one agin its great to be lifting again rbo
dont bro
most people are
all you
its actualtl fine being skelly is great ifyou are tatll and atracive

hahaha more like BRAT Watson

id like to be more fem so i could wear decent clothing. but unfortunately im a wideboi; not even fat, just kinda wide. so im kind of a default bear, since im too big to pretend im skelly

>its actualtl fine being skelly
no one actually wants to be a skelly. people make fun of you, look at you strange, and dont even think about getting laid.

its better than being fat i can honestly say. also if you are tall and not horrificly ugly girls will find you attractive because you look like a 'model'

You know what, I'm not going to lie, I have been an asshole, but I've been a considerate one to those minorities, you know, the ones around these parts, those who are in pol, those who are hidden around the wider realm of Jow Forums.

My job is to mystify. My ego, large. My stats. Hidden.

But you lust to know more, don't you?

>you're actually spot on
hey, I appreciate that, I like making big waves in the pond so that others can feed.
I just hope that you all stay safe. Take care of each other friends, because we are watching. Don't do nothing illegal.
;)
>wideboi

time to work out fren. Work out as hard as you can, you'll have to concentrate on upper body volume, my friends at fit can help you with more info.

Checked and kek'd a lot, thanks for keeping my ego reigned in.

Hope you're well friend.

I like being thin and small. Taking up little space comes in handy, I fit through tight areas much easier, also being tall means I step over barriers with ease. I'm high mobility low strength, I've started running around the neighbourhood to build my stamina. Some say women don't like it, I don't know nor care, they don't seem to dislike it from what I've gathered, I'm just horribly spergy and cannot for the life of me talk to the fuckers 90% of the time.

i want to get Jow Forums but dont know where to start, i want to kickstart off pushups and shit till i can do a good amount of those, but i never feel like ive made progress. i just dont really know where to start ;(

Bow down to your skelly king

Attached: IMG_7971.jpg (1280x960, 196K)

is there a more /skelly/ activity than rock climbing?

Attached: cat climbing.webm (640x800, 967K)

look at this based little fucker go.

Cats are wildly cool. Dogs are awesome too, but you would not see a dog attempt this, eh?

Skelly feels:

>buy new shirt. Either too baggy or too short in the arms.
>Friend involuntarily laugh when I take my shirt off for the first time
>Random stranger telling me to eat more, and that my body is "creepy"
>Friends won't leave me alone when I don't finish a meal. One time I almost barfed. At least that made them stop.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (3024x4032, 1.34M)

always wear long-sleeve shirts, with the sleeves rolled up. covers your bony elbows and bunches a bit in the bicep.

start doing pushups and crunches. nothing serious, just like 10 pushups and however many crunches until you get tired. after a month you'll look pretty good with no shirt. low body-fat does wonders for muscle definition.

your friends are assholes.

my fingers are crooked

Attached: 20190303_104840.jpg (900x670, 27K)

i wanna hold hands with a cute pale skelly bf so badly i wanna keep you all warm during winter i love u all a lot a lot a lot give me a skelly bf no W

Attached: 1547194735530.jpg (800x800, 86K)

I'll never find someone like you :[

Mine doesn't look too bad does it?

Attached: spic.jpg (2016x3081, 1M)

I have pretty OK abs actually but I feel like even if I do push-ups out my ribs are going to be easily visible so why bother.
Thanks for the tip about the shirts though. I will remember.

>your shirts from middle/high school still fit you very well

looks like something sucked the life and soul out of you and made you a husk.

same for this one

we in here bois

Attached: IMG_0562.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

pushups are for your pecs. you can't go wrong with these. also really easy to max out; doing 10 pushups takes less than a minute.

Attached: 20190303_031142_01_resized.jpg (1659x1276, 500K)

>always wear long-sleeve shirts, with the sleeves rolled up.
and then people / your parents bitch at you because "its too hot" blah blah. can never catch a break.

eyy lemme get in on this too bros

Attached: 20190303_051845.jpg (4032x1960, 1.9M)

I live in arizona and I get this alot too, you just gotta play it off like the heat doesn't bother you (for me it really doesn't so it's pretty easy)

tell them that it makes basically no difference. because it doesn't.

also skinny people have less insulation or whatever so there's a legitimate excuse.

Attached: 20190303_032239_01.jpg (1209x1605, 465K)

Just hit the gym guys.

I'm 5'10 60kg.
Going to the gym has made my body look much better.

I weigh the same but am 6'3 lol

>5'6
>95 lbs
>About to turn 24 soon

S-should I be worried about my health guys

Attached: E7690E59161B43AFB4CDA7ADA7406093.png (421x499, 283K)

I'm 5'7 and was around 120lbs last year and looked like shit. don't you have like any bodyfat kek?

I don't get anons, why can't I retain some fucking fat? I'm eating alot during the day. Hell I even have pizza for breakfast atleast once a week.

Attached: 20190303_083648-1.jpg (438x640, 177K)

That seems like a good thing. If you want to get bigger just workout, otherwise being thinner is probably better

180 and 50kg is it over?

i love your cat, he/she is very soft and kind

I'm a skelly I just have really good bone mass and bones in general.
I do no physical work yet look huge and my hand looks big because
I have 10 inch hand length
8 to 9 inch wrists circumference
etc
I'm also skinny for my height yet I look big with a V taper because I have a 23-24 inch bideltoid and huge clavicles
and so on.
Easily biggest here/biggest bones and hand (apart from that ectomorph dude in OP)

Attached: 20984129.jpg (647x845, 118K)

Here's my alien hand. Interesting thing is that even though it looks like a somewhat elongated hand of a 10 year old, I'm nearly 19.

Attached: asid2.jpg (1836x3264, 1010K)

hey man, it could be worse, you could have this
and be 21

>went from 17 to 23.7 bmi
>hand still looks like this
there is no hope for skellies

Attached: rsz_120190303_173259.jpg (1161x1839, 275K)