Mfw retards actually pay for gym membership

>go to 24 hr fitness at night
>staff are never there and people usually going in/out every 10 mins
>wait casually for someone to open door
>go in
>dont use towel, dont rerack weights, do whatever I want
>none of the NPCs have the balls to call me out on it
>been doing this 3x a week for 6 month and nothing has happened

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

No you dont

I believe it. When I come home from college I use my 24hr access pass I bought years ago from a local gym. pass still works. I just go at night, and lift shirtless. nobody is ever there, and I hook up my phone to the aux and blast metal, and ruin their speakers.

This is why I don't let anyone in with my pass even if they are waiting there. I see pajeets always standing by the door and when I beep in to open the door they always try to come after me and I just push them back and say fuck off

based

>being a literal gains goblin
I just walk in the bathroom right outside the gym and go through the trash for a wristband. Haven’t paid in years.

nigger behavior

>being a literal goblin going against the social contract
Typical shitskin. Post your splotchy turd hand.

Nothing can stop my gains
Not you, not my wallet, not these roasties
NOTHING

my brother did something similar to this for a few months
registration was entirely automated and they didn't charge you anything until you were halfway into your first month for some reason
so he'd go for 2-3 weeks until they suspended his account because he used an empty bank account, then he'd just repeat the process
he got loads of personal emails from the gym owner telling him to stop doing it and by the time they fixed it to charge you straight away, he got a job and moved to a gym closer to his work
he stole all those gains with his illegal lifts

Fucking BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560890053620.png (2208x1242, 2.43M)

In my 24 hour gym some security guys always come randomly and check everyones memberships kek

My gym has a second gate inside that you have to scan your membership card on otherwise you can't actually get any further than reception

My 24-hour gym requires a code and then you have to stand in a little personal airlock to get in.

>

Fucking puregym

>ever

isn't 24 h fitness like 9 dollars a month?

pure gym is pure sheit

>waiting 10 minutes for someone to open door instead of paying 20 bucks a month

Sucks to be a poorfag lmao

Based puregymgoer. A couple of stupid pajeet girls got caught by a PT trying to sneak in 2 at a time the other way and made a solid 20-min argument about it but still weren't allowed in lmao

>hey guys I’m being a nigger
>what you retards aren’t being niggers?
>try being a nigger like me
Fuck you OP, go to a based family owned mom and pop gym like myself and support local business and get comfy lifts and good conversation in return

My gym has a normal door but has some kind of camera that can recognize multiple people entering and then plays warning sound over all the speakers. The UK is extreme.
In Australia if you arrived in a group one person would scan then everyone would go in no problems. The staff would use their brains to notice something dodgy.

>he stole all those gains with his illegal lifts

criminally underrated post

Mine has a glass airlock thing, I pretend I'm a super soldier when I'm inside and say in my head, upgrade mode activated when I'm inside, then on the way out I say upgrade complete.

Please be kidding.
NGMI

based

>go to my 24/7 gym
>open one door with the card
>enter a two-feet wide "airlock" (rip fatasses)
>use the card again
>give my fingerprint to the reader
>open the second door
>have to use card again to go through the rotating thing
>women have to use the card to enter the changing room

Sure it's tiresome, but worth keeping niggers like you away

Attached: 1555610153585.png (534x547, 188K)

Nope, it helps get in the zone

>Arrive at gym
>Enter the gym
>Greet the recptionist
>Open the door
>Be at free-weights area
>Greet PTs
>Go to locker room
>Get ready for Kickboxing class

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-024850_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 567K)

>>women have to use the card to enter the changing room
Imagine living in such a shithole country that this is deemed a necessary measure

I believe it. When I was a member there were a lot of times that no one was at the front and I just walked by without signing in. There were still a few ones where if it was crowded and a group of people were signing in I just didn’t bother and walked past

cringe, bluepilled & DYEL