Quit buying soda because it was expensive

>quit buying soda because it was expensive
>lost 25 pounds

>started eating yogurt every day
>don't get sick anymore

What other minor changes can I make that'll keep me hardy til old age?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (685x946, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naehrwertrechner.de/naehrwerte/Süßkartoffeln/?menge=1000&naehrwert=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gomad

>quit buying soda because it was expensive
first off stop being poor. that should fix most things

Eat beetroot every other day.

>Lift for x amount of months
>Lost any craving for soda/snacks in favor of whole meals
>Grocery bills go down significantly
>More loose money to be a Jow Forumsfag and buy funs

Your semen is full of alkaline and probiotics, so don't let it go to waste after cumming.

What is a good yogurt that isn't loaded with sugar?

Plain generic store brand yogurt that is unflavored. Or make your own in the oven.

I buy skyr. Supposedly though it's piss easy to make your own yogurt by mixing it with storebought yogurt and leaving it to ferment.

Just any plain yogurt. Go to your grocery store and look in the yogurt section for the lowest sugar. Try Greek yogurt for more protein though.

Park your car further to walk more. Same applies for bus, get off the bus further from your destination, walk an extra mile.

Balance your nutrition 50% salad, 30% carbs 20% meat

Cut out anything that stresses you

Also use stairs instead of lift/escalators

Daily exposure of sunlight on your body especially on your back and on your penis and nut sack. No kidding it helps improve hormones and raise test

Stop masterbating completely. Stop releasing sperm with your hands and toys and use a real women for max test

Stop drinking any kind of alcohol, stop smoking weed. Don’t vape weed don’t eat weed products don’t drink weed products. Don’t take unnecessary prescription pills. Don’t use drugs unless it’s a PED

Don’t smoke cigarettes everyday. Tobacco once in a while or in a blue moon is actually okay and has some benefits but that subject alone is debatable

Don’t eat fast food. Don’t eat sweets. Don’t eat candies. Stay away from junk food completely. Don’t consume too much cheese. Don’t over drink milk. Dont abuse coffee and only drink coffee every once in a while or in a blue moon. Drink plenty of water daily. Dehydration can make you anxious for more food make sure you calm that feeling with water.

Take Hot showers and cold showers daily cause both have valuable benefits. Cold showers can help burn fat and raise test and tighten skin. Exercise daily and don’t ignore sharp pains in your body. Stretch on the floor daily before working out to expand your body’s blood flow and to relieve your back muscles.

>Don’t consume too much cheese.
why
>Don’t over drink milk.
why

Don’t listen to this guy. Skyr is nothing but the new hipster protein product. Just buy quark, it’s much cheaper.

Used to eat skyr, until I realised its just loaded with artificial flavours which are just as bad as sugar

I'd start off by ignoring this guy and anyone who posts bluepill drivel about food.

Up your meat intake, get it from reputable butchers instead of the supermarket. Eat whole eggs, the more the better. Try eggs from ducks and other fowl, they tend to be better than chicken eggs. Start eating wild fish once a week (it's expensive). Raw dairy is cheap and a nutritional heavyweight. Start trying different organ meats, you don't have to eat it everyday but weekly at least. A little bit of liver is more nutritious than an entire week's worth of vegetable junk.
You don't have to cut out all carbs but the less you eat the better, your digestive system evolved eating almost zero carbs if you are white, and it functions best on that basis. If you do want to eat carbs then fruit are the least bad but in general fruit and veg are nutritionally empty, toxic in large quantites, and should not be a major part of any diet.

quark tastes like garbage though
skyr tastes good by itself

the real redpill is eating actual cheese, its protein is much cheaper

You daft nigger learn to read.
OP's a poor fuck and you literally tell him to spend more.
Almost every one of us gave him some advice how to save some bucks and improve health but then came you with all your bullshit.

OP don't listen to this bitch nigger if you don't want to spend your last dime buying some overpriced ostrich egg layed under full moon on ancient mayan burial ground.

>quark tastes like garbage though
Says who? Some random fatty on Jow Forums

don't listen to this retard
liver lacks calcium, vitamin k, vitamin c, vitamin d, a whole bunch of other nutrients and not to mention leads to actual deficiencies due to vitamin A and copper toxicity such as vitamin D and K and calcium deficiency, this is literally an issue in humans and captive animals who are fed liver regularly(not even everyday).
> your digestive system evolved eating almost zero carbs if you are white
your digestive system is irrelevant when it comes to cell energy status and metabolism, and our metabolism does well when we eat carbs
white people have adaptations for eating carbs, even inuits do
> If you do want to eat carbs then fruit are the least bad
why are they the least bad? because they taste the best?
>veg are nutritionally empty
think again
naehrwertrechner.de/naehrwerte/Süßkartoffeln/?menge=1000&naehrwert=

notice how you automatically assume someone who rightfully mentions the horrid fucking taste of quark must be fat, interesting isn't it?
almost as if you automatically associate quark with shit tasting food that no one wants to actually eat

You are so fat and addicted to artificial flavouring and sugar that you automatically think natural products are gross. Quark is god tier.

Attached: 9297937E-40DE-4F4A-BA1E-D036FF7F887B.jpg (847x478, 52K)

>artificial flavouring
cheese is artificial by default you dumbfag, quark is a man made food, a literal processed byproduct of milkfat processing
quark isn't a natural product it is even more processed than actual cheese which is by itself an already processed unnatural food
quark is a meme made for fat people who feel like they need to eat garbage tasting "high protein" foods in order to lose fat

100g of gouda cheese has almost 30g of protein, whereas 100g of quark has like 10g, despite the caloric content being much higher on the gouda cheese it is still by far a better protein source than quark cheese which is mostly composed of fucking water and tastes like garbage.

Being this fanatic over a food stuff is a bit daft

I'm even from Germany and I'd take Skyr over Quark everyday.

same here, skyr not only has more protein per gram but also tastes way better
quark gets mogged hard by hard lean cheeses too

Multivitamins, essential minerals n research gut health

Buy it plain. If you want, you can add how much jam or maple syrup you want. Then you control the dose, not the company. It also becomes a replacement for sour cream.

Organ meats unironically. Our grandparents ate it. No reason you shouldn't eat it as well.

i eat beetroot every day, so i can scare people when i show them pictures of my shit haha

Do backflips. If you can't do a backflip, then you know what you gotta do.

>all these skyr shills
kys

Liver is so good for you this idiot had to list the three vitamims it DOESN'T have

Can’t do a backflip, what do now?

Dark, green veggies (spinach, broccoli, etc) but I'd rather eat animals, desu.
Vegetables suck by weight. I can get my daily calories from 2.5 pounds of animals, or from 15 pounds of vegetables. Fuck vegetables.

Attached: MOST VEGETABELS ARE FUCKING GAY.png (4528x2382, 612K)

>first off stop being poor
Cutting unnecessary expenses like soda is an important step in escaping or avoiding poverty, user.