I cannot anymore

Please, PLEASE help me. I cannot get enough sleep, whatever I do. I turn of all electronics at midnight but I cannot fall asleep till 5am and no matter how much I sleep I never feel rested. I was trying to force myself into daily routine of waking up at 8am for the past 2 weeks getting 2 to 3 hours of sleep. I would wake up absolutely trashed but still manage to make breakfast a hold my day together despite feeling like I was just dreaming. 3 days ago I even woke up without alarm at 7am and managed to go jogging before breakfast and for the first time in I dont know how long a felt good and cheerful throughout the day. I had hope but the last two days were back to fucking shit, I couldn't even hear alarm and was unable to wake up before 1 pm. Can anyone please help me is someone experiencing same shit? I just want to make my life less misarable but my own physical body won't let me.

Attached: 1547878895661.gif (480x270, 926K)

So keep jogging, you can't sit around all day and expect that dopamine. Humans need to move.

I haven't been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours a night since 2001. You do get used to it and learn to function better on little sleep. That I can promise you. I don't have a solution that involves being able to sleep, though.

cant help you man. unless something in your routine changes, like going to school early in the morning or something, it's almost impossible, given the life we live.

exercise b4 u sleep, eating something with thyme in it b4 bed. Take some of those herbal pills, Melatonin.

only thing that did it for me was smoking a bunch of weed to conk out every night but eventually you gain a tolerance and stay up anyway so I quit and im basically where you are now.

I know i do not expect things to improve by being a lazy piece of shit, my mind is ready to do the task, just my body wont wake up.

just take some melatonin OP, it should reset your sleep cycle.

That sound awfully scary user, i fear that with my personality, not being able to sleep for almost 20 years would be one way ticket to suicide, i am at 3 years now and i cannot get the thought out of my head.

Exactly what i was trying to do, I am willing to force myself into better routine, my body just wont let me.

Thank you I will try today. I am not sure about those herbal pills tho, I dont want to get addicted, besides i dont think i would be able to sustain it financially.

The thing for me was alcohol. 3 Years ago i quit after being constantly drunk hoping things would improve, but i cannot still get y shit together mainly because i lack energy for the sleep deprivation.

I fear getting addicted. I fear that i will reset my sleep cycle only to then not being able to sleep because of lack of artificial melatonin intake.

Try going to a chiropractor

>mfw there are newfags so new that they don't even know who is in the gif
>even though all things considered that is a newfag event

Attached: smugaqua.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Stay up for 36 hours. Do not lay down on the sofa and watch a movie. Sit up. Go out and ride a bike, get some fresh air. Get some exercise. Drink a 5 Hour Energy if you have to. Go to bed exhausted.

That should help reset your clock.

I dont know man, sounds fishyi have always been scaptical.

i do this, i stay the night woke up and wait till the other night, then i will sleep confy

NOTE: am a nigger so you shouldnt listento me if you are a white male cus if you do this i will make you a cuck

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

I was considering something very drastic like you suggest i am used to not sleeping for couple of days but i think you are right i will try absolutely exhausting myself to the point of collapsei guess.

Tried, absolutelly no use. If i dont sleep and barelly power through the next day i still cannot turn off the next day.

NOTE considered.

Don't fight the sleeplessness. That'll make you miserable. Just accept that you're going to be tired and figure out ways to work around it. Fill the time during the night with something like reading so you can improve your mind and not think about not sleeping. Put your very loud alarm clock across the room so you have to get up to turn it off. Caffeine is your friend in the morning. Drink lots of black coffee instead of eating breakfast and lunch. It'll keep your stomach filled with liquid and keep you caffeinated while avoiding blood sugar spikes that will make you sleepy.

benadryl will change your life. Take 4-8.

I think i will keep this as a last resort, but i guess its inavoidable.

Go to bed with a full stomach, enough sheets and blankets to feel like you're fully covered but not too hot, take some melatonin, and do something that might be exhausting for the mind like playing some comforting vidya that isn't too fast and you can easily drone off to or reading a book. Had to deal with similar shit when I was a teen, 3-5 hours of sleep every night for 5 months, when I woke up I wasn't even able to get out of bed and would lay there for 2 hours.It helps for me to have some steady background noise, things like vents or a fan. Best of luck user.

Attached: 1485635783785.jpg (100x125, 4K)

You and me both OP. but me, i either sleep too much or stay awake too damn long. I wake up and sleep at the most awkward times, god forbid i have to work.

Delayed sleep phase disorder

Hey OP I had the EXACT same problem. I tried everything I could do on my own, but nothing worked, so I got help. It took me fucking 3 years to find medicine that helped: Ritalin. I don't know why it works, since I don't ADHD, but it does.