What are some easy to consume calorie dense foods for ectomorphs with very low appetite?

What are some easy to consume calorie dense foods for ectomorphs with very low appetite?

Attached: girl-eating-ice-cream-hot-summer-day-licking-chocolate-120576722.jpg (1300x1390, 131K)

Nuts nigga.

Ice cream or GOMAD

Whole milk.

Jersey milk

chocolate milk

Double patty Burgers or extra cheese+pepperoni pizza

The whole thing?

My dick

Ectomorph is a meme

Bump up the fat - butter on everything, any-kind-of-nut butter, cheese etc.
Also shakes.

Also pls explain how can you not eat two delicious doughnuts on top of what you already ate?
I dont believe you.

Attached: apple-cider-donuts.jpg (400x300, 38K)

This
100g of roasted peanuts is fucking easy to consume and contains:
592 calories
26.6g protein
45g fat
15.2g carbs

Why you would choose milk over nuts is beyond me. That would be... 'nuts'.

Attached: harold-0.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

>That would be... 'nuts'.
xD

Butter

Kek.

Coconut oil. Doubles nicely as lube as it melts on contact with the skin, smells nice for massages, inexpensive. Spreads evenly over hot rice, works in currys, soups, etc.

Cheese, Mayo, Calorie rich salad dressings,salad with lots of toppings.
Nuts, Spreads.

I used to use coconut oil for anal lube with my ex gf it was great.
One time we were doing anal when drunk and she got poo all over my dick but I didn't really notice cause of the smell of coconut oil. I dont know if thats really a plus or minus actually but either way its great.

>I used to use coconut oil for anal lube with my ex gf it was great.
>we were doing anal and she got poo all over my dick but I didn't really notice cause of the smell of coconut oil
>thats really a plus

Attached: cf0.jpg (600x630, 42K)

Definitely a plus. You can always wash your dick. You can't always get your gf to do something again once she has a negative association with it.

Just make sure to never use it with a condom, because it will break down the material.

I like using it for massage/foreplay because you can get her really oiled up and glistening all over, but less mess and easier to clean up than baby oil. I love that aesthetic but always hated the cleanup, so discovering coconut oil was great for that. Plus licking skin is possible.

Put three tablespoons of grassfed butter and three tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil into coffee instead of milk.

Load up on spreads, dips, toppings
Eating completely solid food on calories isn't minmaxing.

holy shit fucking got em

>I like using it for massage/foreplay because you can get her really oiled up and glistening all over, but less mess and easier to clean up than baby oil. I love that aesthetic but always hated the cleanup, so discovering coconut oil was great for that. Plus licking skin is possible.
It ended up fucking with my dick in the end. The sort of waxy/oil effect stopped water from interacting with my bellend skin properly and it got really dried out and fucked up.

Feels good at the time though. My favourite thing to do was make her bend over and I would just shove like massive quantities of the coconut oil up her ass, let it melt and then make her push it out.