>don’t be afraid to eat something
>there’s enough food for everyone?
>aren’t you hungry? Go get some food
>are you sure?
>why not?
>come on just live a little
>a little isn’t gonna hurt
>just run/walk it off

Holy fuck these people are gain goblins and annoying and put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. Why can’t a simple “no” or “no thank you” be enough for these retards they make it their life goal to make you feel guilty for no eating their shitty food and don’t respect you enough to stop bothering you about fucking food. How many times do I have to say no?

Attached: B64C84D5-7105-45D3-AED7-52AC1539C13D.jpg (1100x733, 175K)

as a friendless loser i don't have this problem

It’s not just friends. It’s retards at work or any public place involved with food

I just say I’m fasting for religious reasons and pull out my bible and cut a cross into my skin

Jealousy. They don't have the commitment, mindset, knowledge or motivation to lose weight or get in shape. To cope with this they try to subconsciously sabotage your efforts and act like eating like a fat pig is 'normal' and eating a calorie controlled; nutrient dense diet is somehow 'weird'.

Honestly fuck normies, fuck their shit food, fuck their shitty habits.

>People kindly offer user some food
>Refuses every single time because "muh goblinz"
What is so hard about accepting their kindness?You don't need to stuff your face with their foods,but stop acting like a sperg.
You might get as jacked as you are but social skills are as important if not more important,sometimes,than your body.
Stop being so grumpy if you don't want to end alone,just accept their treats and next time offer them something,people will appreciate that.

Attached: 1559843813387.jpg (474x308, 18K)

Going to a wedding Saturday and fully intend to stuff my face and drink to excess. Sunday will be rest day and I'll continue my lifts as normal on Monday. I don't see the problem here? Did OP mean to post this in the land whale general?

This better be bait, being a doormat that can't stand for himself isn't some kind of desirable trait.

I do OMAD so when people offer me food at work I just say no thanks. My buddies will then tell the person, yea he only eats once a day, everyone gets shocked. but it’s been a few months so they’re all used to it now. just don’t worry about it

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

I feel you user. I started my internship and I work within a consulting group. Every day we HAVE to go get lunch together at some place that i wouldn't choose alone.

One lunch I even ordered a salad and of course one of them comments on me "eating healthy or losing weight". Do people not realize that eating a fucking salad is normal??

This. Also most of the time they are teasing you.

OH YEAH GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Attached: iuPQ44EMN9.jpg (1500x921, 641K)

Based. You should be polite to, but loathe, all of your coworkers.

Glad I work from home.

>be me with a coworker
>buying something for lunch from the store
>as we walk out he shoves something in my hand
>"Here hold on these"
>instinctively took what appeared to be a bag of cookies
>Wtf is that?
>"Its for you"
> thanks man but I dont want cookies
>"No its ok"
>No really I dont want them take it back
>"Its fine man they are for you"

Had put them on the rooftop of some nearby car to convince him

Attached: Jumping Fox Field.jpg (1600x1143, 375K)

Dopamine addicts are fucking pathetic.

>Losing social gains because you don't cave to the crowd
Do you know how I know you have never taken a stand before?
People get used to it

>make sure you get some food user
i'm feeling queezy, maybe later
>are you gonna eat user?
oh i just had one of the cookies it was really good (didn't actually have one)
>there’s enough food for everyone?
I know, wow! I'm so full I can't eat anymore (haven't eaten any of it yet)
>aren’t you hungry? Go get some food
I was, but I've been snacking to try a little bit of everything hehe!! (haven't eaten any yet)
>are you sure? why not?
what are you talking about I just told you I ate
>come on just live a little
ok
>a little isn’t gonna hurt
I had a little
>just run/walk it off
ok

just tell them what they want to hear

God damn, getting healthy really brings out the normie autism.

Having some meat and greens with maybe one muffin isn't so bad, just adjust the rest of your meals for the day accordingly. Not worth sperging out over or confronting your fattie coworker with their shitty lifestyle choices
Just take them and day thanks, maybe eat one or two if he insist and get rid of the rest later by throwing them away or giving them to someone else

God damn, just don't be autistic

Attached: 1557600514285.gif (320x320, 251K)

/thread

that pic has SHIT macros

>social gains
>implying people are not laughing behind your back (if not directly at you) for not being able to eat like a normal human being

My job is like this. Everyday or every other day someone brings in donuts, pizza, cake, Mexican food, etc. into the office. Luckily, there is one diabetic guy who will scarf down everything in front of him leaving none for anyone else. Others tell him that all that sugar is going to ruin him further and he just waves it off. Thank you. Your sacrifice saves me from not ruining myself.

same shit but with alcohol from my family. they're all fucking degenerates.

>Accepting people's treats now means being a doormat
Really?There is a difference between accepting a cake pie and staring at the ground while someone calls you names and pushes you around,learn to differentiate the situations,not everything is either black or white.
> Do you know how I know you have never taken a stand before?
It's quite the opposite,I used to be super rigorous about everything,literally everything and I ended up losing friends and scaring people because they thought I was strange.
Now I simply mind my bunisess,workout,eat healthy and when people offer me food I accept them,If they offer me junk food I take a small portion and adjust what I'll eat that day in function of that.
If they offer me healthy food I accept it and next time offer them something healthy back.
I never accept drugs,alcohol,medicines,cigarettes or sodas,but for the rest I'm okay

Attached: 1560056091321.jpg (480x960, 171K)

I just leave enough slack in my meal plans that I can have a small treat at work and still have a caloric deficit for the day.

> gets angry at people doing something (they see as) nice for you
Amazed you get invited to things in the first place you tard

Attached: 1560370548951.png (1373x833, 59K)

No one cares what fats think

I sympathize OP. It's worse when this autistic normie behavior is in your family. I was a fattie because my mom was retarded when it came to food. She had this rule on the table
>clean your plate
that she implanted in my head since I was 7 and it gave me the flabs that accompanied me until I graduated college. COLLEGE. It's been two decades and I'm now on normal BMI with 20% bf. Doing OMAD, eating healthy, and work out 6 times a week. Even now, I still have food cravings. It's worse when you're eating out with the people who gave you food addiction. I hate going out with family not only because restaurant food is expensive and shit but also because my mom will do the same voodoo shit like "enjoy yourself for now, you're getting so thin!" and all that bullshit when I know she's just sabotaging me. She doesn't know the struggle given her lipo surgery so I don't trust her words one bit. Makes you realize that most people in this shitty planet revolve their life around buying, eating and shitting food

None of wjat you said about yourself is true. You're a fat fuck who can't stand the idea of someone turning down food