We call bully victims pussies and tell them to fight back and then we get mad at them when they shoot people...

We call bully victims pussies and tell them to fight back and then we get mad at them when they shoot people. What exactly do we want from them?

Attached: Columbine.jpg (780x434, 82K)

i dont understand the fucking normies like paul joseph watson think, they just say to them "go get him, if you dont then we will now bully you" "incels are incels because they dont have charisma, dont do shit, fuck girls etc" they dont realise that this people were treated like this almost all their life and they just use the fucking shming technique, they become what the guy being the victim hates/getsscaredby its so fucking extrange why they think it is a good idea to say this to people who havent been told nothing good or "cute" since they were kids, this is what makes social outcasts and they do it, even if a half of the fault is on the fathers for not teaching them to be better and making the guys (because girls alwys get attention and almost never get bullied), the other half would be the social life, relation with girls (because they make you hate yourself and are the worst bullies) because the men do almost everything to get validation from girls.

this people dont deserve this and then get told to act better.

fucking normies

its me repliyng to myself, here is an image that describe how normies look when they shame people to be better.

like fucking idiots they are

Attached: 1544951788970.jpg (650x650, 81K)

>when they shame people to be better.
Just be better faggot

>victim shaming
its really sad how common this is. I see it everywhere even on r9k.

>What exactly do we want from them?
this question implies that normies actually think about things and aren't just reactionaries

Good point, most normies are just stupid desu. They just feel they don't really think.

i nkow its not serious but, there is people who will not be better if you shame them because they would think they dont have what its required to better themselves , you will actually make it worse, like saying an incel to just stop being an incel and to fucking do something, you should just explain them things so they will nkow think about where to star being better

By fight back we mean stand up for yourself, maybe punch them at most if they refuse to stop. Not fucking murder both them and other innocent people. That's both far more evil than any bully could ever be, and also just fucking retarded.

>then we get mad at them when they shoot people
i don't.
eye for eye, tooth for tooth

I call school shooters pussies, maybe you need a visit from the FBI.

Attached: thread.jpg (1024x768, 498K)

cant punch girls tho
probably cant even punch guys a lot of the time cause zero tolerance

Yes, you can. Fuck antiquated gender roles, if a girl bullies to such a degree, you can absolutely punch her.

Also fuck the staff if they try to punish you for it, it was self-defense and you can literally sue the school for not dealing with the bullying and driving you to do what you did, anyway.

To those being bullied...fight back. Be a Snapping Turtle:offer a pretence of weakness to tempt the bullies in,then tear off their nose. Grab,tug,off it comes. Make the regret they'll feel for messing with you lifelong.

Attached: 1219834185_75SEg-2100x20000 (1).jpg (2100x1052, 593K)

>What exactly do we want from them?
you want to bully them to your hearts content. Making them suffer all your whims because you believe they don't deserve basic respect or any decent treatment. These aren't the type of guys you bullied though. Eric and Dylan were pretty fucking normie, yeah they defiantly got punked a few times but they proved to be no better than their bullies, not because they shot up the school but because they would bully lower clansmen too.

Most bully victims just go on with their lives in quiet resentment without doing anything. They all secretly root for these maniacs though. You defiantly earned what happened. And the normies who didn't get bullied themselves are HIGHLY emotionally invested in condemning these guys. Yet not the bullies, you can tell by the way they say

>"they are pussies for killing themselves!"

and if they don't they go
>"They were too pussy to kill themselves!"
any way they are just sheep brained motherfuckers so who cares. School shootings are just the bi-product of shitty schools. Most teachers are too pussy to do anything about bullies and the closed environment makes it impossible to avoid them. I believe there are other factors but you get my point.
there is NO effective means of recourse for robots who get bullied. You are a delusional karate kid watching boomer.

Dylan and Eric weren't bullied lol, they were semi-chad edgelords from rich families who blackpilled each other.

I think this makes them more based
>"yo no one thinks like us we must be aliens, lets gun down these faggots from school fuck it"

Attached: 2oiH.gif (218x191, 605K)

You can get away with everything if you blame the victim.

>fight back
>get jumped by Chad and his friends
>bullying gets worse and they try to goad you into getting beat up again
Fighting back doesn't always work

>That's both far more evil than any bully could ever be
The bully essentially takes away the life of his victim through social isolation.
it's an eye for an eye.

No, they don't. It's tough and there are a few suicides due to bullying, but for the most part the bullied kids grow up to be fine. No one bullies anymore after high school. Kids just don't have the perspective that their life in school is nothing like the rest of their life and what happens there socially doesn't matter.

>No, they don't.
They most certainly do.
>It's tough and there are a few suicides due to bullying, but for the most part the bullied kids grow up to be fine.
No they fucking don't , they grow up with a myriad of issues. Just because they don't show it in public doesn't mean that they don't have layers of complexes born out of the bitter experience.
>No one bullies anymore after high school.
Are you serious?
>Kids just don't have the perspective that their life in school is nothing like the rest of their life and what happens there socially doesn't matter.
But it does matter. It matters to an insane degree. An adult is really just a teenager with more responsibility. Their first tribal experience in high school will solidify their opinion of themselves and their place in the hierarchy. It takes years of therapy and healing to get over those complexes and oftentimes work/college do not help with it.

School shooters absolutely are pussies but OP isn't wrong when he says society essentially told them to do it.

We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it is obscene.

>shooting up schools = standing up to bullies
retard.

Fuck you for posting that picture. I remember back in like 2010 a video on youtube with that as thumbnail always got spammed in my recommended and now you gave me flashbacks. Nigger.

what if they only shoot bullies

Attached: 1453661169224.jpg (520x387, 41K)

o ty kurwo polska

these guys were chads and were the bullys. bullys who do shootings are typically successful see columbine and that flordia school everyone has forgotten about. the losers who get bullied typically have a low kill count. see asa coon

what are they going to do?

kill you, if they beat you up badly enough you can just sue them or get expelled

lmao. Fags who get bullied don't have the courage to do something like that. Like half people in this thread. I bet they got bullied into oblivion and they're just talking from that experience
This website may be one of the worst places to seek that kind of advice

why does the one on the right always look female?

If you could stand for yourself you wouldn't have been bullied in the first place

We want them to shoot the right people. The bullies. Not random students like those fucking faggots always do.

Attached: hate.gif (500x375, 1004K)