Girls programs

is SS/SL5x5 a good routine for a beginner grill who wants (((datass)) ?
my gf's lookin for an effective program to build them legs, but I wonder if I should advice it to her

Attached: D7df3SCU0AAIhN6.jpg (768x1024, 152K)

women should NEVER EVER deadlift or squat heavy
or in fact do any sort of lifting that requires them to create a lot of internal pressure on a regular basis. you ever wonder why all those powerlifting girls piss themselves OP? it's because their pelvic floor muscles are extremely weak compared to men's (because of the hole going through it), so they end up becoming incontinent from all the pressure. they never tell you that, but it happens. Do you want your gf to start pissing and shitting herself all the time OP?

>B-BUT MUH KEGELS
the pelvic floor muscles are SUPPOSED to be weak in women. that allows easier child birth. women with tight strong muscles down there have a much higher chance of getting perrinneal fissures all the way down to their asshole.

if you want your gf to get a nice ass, have her progress up to one legged squats and back bridges with light weight (doesn't require internal pressure like when she has 225 lbs on her back).

Attached: jeff_sunpuller.jpg (580x870, 97K)

>Do you want your gf to start pissing and shitting herself all the time
i dont see a problem here

bump

I know this place is becoming reddit 2.0 but it's so hard to read this obvious reddit post. Post in Jow Forumsfitness and kindly kill yourself on the way out

Attached: 1560720116714.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

got any sources for the incontinent thing? i tried looking it up couldnt find anything.

I dunno, it's kind of nice to see people actually discussing fitness

I don't know man. I agree on the causes but 90% of ladies don't want to become the female version of the Piano man.
Taking care of the weights (means no egolifting) can get a girl into nice territory.
Another point not to lift heavy is the probability of suffering from post vaginal prolapse (or rectocele) in a later age (pic related)

Attached: 157205.jpg (898x701, 73K)

Yes they are. Unless she's roided she will not get bulky like a dude.

I put my gf on SL, she did for a few months. Her progress was of cousse very slow. We changed the routine since, ganiz are minimal so far.

Go back

Oh nonononono

Ravioli ravioli give the sauceroni

Search Jeff Nippard Glute program a quick google search will give you a free copy.
Bret Contreras
Gainsbybrains does nonmeme workouts as well.

No you can fuck off. T: Different old fag

jeff nippard's program has so much volume tho, you really think its good for a beginner ?

@kissinghigh

>(((datass)))
Get out you fucking thot

Attached: 1552100351632.jpg (540x410, 42K)

Other options Mirandacohenfit, Katie Sonier. BriannaAlexander(Brianna_fit) has a beginner guide. Mark Carroll Building the Bikini Body or Gen Pop Female has good basic linear progression.

Just wait till someone makes a thread about that hideous jewess pissing herself infront of everyone

>her

That body is so fucking disgusting

Strong Curves program by Bret Contreras.

Just ignore him lol. Women can EASILY handle 225lbs on their back or off the ground. It will probably start (depending on her height and weight) becoming an issue around 330+lbs squat - but its going to take a petite girl a LONG ASS TIME to get there.

Women should work out like us men, but focus more on the legs than upperbody. If she works out 6 times a week, 1 or 2 should be dedicated for upperbody (but not going ham, just some simple stuff like benchpress and for instance dips - and then the other day OHP and seated OHP with dumbbells, and a couple of sets of curls).
The rest of it should be dedicated for her abs, quads, hams, calves and glutes, as well as a little bit of conditioning.

If she starts feeling a lot of inner pressure she can simply reduce the weight and increase the volume. However i would focus on strength in the beginning and maybe change tactic when peeing may actually become a reality (will take several years).

Unironically this.