Post your worst experience you've ever had with a fembot

Post your worst experience you've ever had with a fembot

Attached: 1551579207122.jpg (2094x3724, 726K)

i dated one on and off for 5 years, she complained about me being emotionally unavailable, so i opened up to her, and she broke up with my literally the next day

Attached: 1545724209657.jpg (720x540, 51K)

Don't beat yourself up about it. The majority of fembots have mental illnesses and tend to be megathots

Thanks, it happened in October and I'm pretty over it now. Wouldn't mind talking to her again to get a bit of closure though, it wasn't even just the breakup that kind of fucked me up. I think we were both emotionally dependant on each other to an unhealthy extent, and it sucked losing my only real support network.

so whats going on in pic rel?

Things started off awesome, communication broke down over the span of about 6 months. I still feel like I chased her away by talking to her more than she was used to/comfortable with.

>talk to fembot
>she is very depressed
>stops replying one day and never signs into any of her accounts again

I just want to know that she's okay.

Wondering the same thing. Seems like a fully clothed pic

She kept asking me to go on webcam so she could schlick. Also, she would always want me to watch her smoke weed. She seemed content being a deadbeat.

>Meet fembot
>Turns out she's older while I'm under 20, but she seems nice and wants to meet
>Drives states away to come and get me and take me to her place
>Spend time with her and enjoy ourselves and glad I went
>One evening she pins me down and actually rapes me, seemingly out of the blue
>After that says if I don't play ball she'll kick me out and I'm states away with no transport or money after she took away my wallet and phone
>Basically makes me her live-in slave after that for the remainder of the time together.

She basically kidnapped me for awhile. Most miserable time of my life.

I think she's being doggied.

i am ok and i got a boyfriend

>be me
>get fembot gf
>eventually we end up meeting up
>end up making out and fingering her first night and eating her out and fucking taking her v-card
>degrade her in every single way everytime we have sex
>lets me fuck her ass and cum inside it
>lets me fuck her throat and eats my cum several times
>watch hentai with her while I finger her and also fuck her and call her piece of shit during it
>buy a rope, handcuffs and a dildo for when do it again
>make her dress up with a school girl skirt anime girl tier
>grab a belt and tie her neck up with it making her suck my dick
>tie her up
>hand cuff her feet her up
>insert dildo in her
>degrade her even more
>break up
>tries to hang herself with the same rope we used

she was a good cum dumpster.

Attached: DmBBX3eW4AIWykB.jpg (756x682, 96K)

l thought you literally meant being fucked by a dog for a while and I just couldn't see it. I think I've spent too much time on this website.

l'd be mad if this were true.

Well, you should be mad, cause it's true. We did tons of degenerate shit.

Cheated on me with someone from here after she said she was different. Lied about it for three months. Only kept talking to me in that period apparently because the Chad who pumped and dumped her wouldn't pay transportation for her or her cat. Probably was talking to him or far longer, who knows.
Only told me the truth, or part of it, after I bought a ticket. She said she wanted me to be there, guess she didn't really think I'd buy a plane ticket to come see her and the guilt overwhelmed her.
She's alone now. Doesn't have enough money to go live with Chad, and even if she did I'm sure she'd be fuckzoned.
All I wanted was for her to be happy. I hope all women aren't this way. I don't want Jow Forums to be right. I just want to make a Christmas cake fembot happy.

Looks like she's just bending over with her hands on her thigs. Her pants are on completely as well.

I wish I could hear that from her.

had an 18 year old stacy in my car and I wasn't paying attention to her so she burned a bunch of holes in my car floor with her cigarette.

It's your fault for not being aware. You should have just fucked her and stuff.

Yeah, thats what chad did. Met her and fucked her while I worried if she was okay. I cant do that to someone, so I guess I'm always going to be alone. No one will ever love me for who I am. It doesn't natter if I just want to do anything for them and build a comfy life together. they'll always want chad.

How do you even meet a fembot?

im dont you have experience with woman? I feel really bad cause the other day my gf(met her here) and i made a thread/bait like "tfw no robot bf" and so many people took the bait and posted the discord, all of that while i was literally fingering her and stuff, you shouldnt give all your life for a woman, not saying be an asshole just dont give everything for a woman..

Hey OP is this girls name katharina by any coincidence ?

>I did all kinds of sex with a girl
>Oh well, time to break up
oh im laffing at your life

Attached: 1478584859307.png (532x500, 524K)

She broke up with me cause felt like I only used her for sex lol. Also she got kicked out of her house bc of me or some shit, but i call that bullshit, she was a bitch.

kind of on and off internet friendship of almost 2 years and counting, the best and the worst relationship i ever was in.
its the time of my life when shes present, but shes always often disappeared for days, weeks, and last year even for 2 months.
shes always suffered from depression and something else like myself and she doesnt like pressure and i dont need to know, im just really worried about her and drifting away from her
the last 6 months have been often hard, were both usually uncomfortable and ive talked about it even though i was sure shes aware because i needed to be sure shes aware and she was, and we talked about it a few times more
as of 2-3 weeks ago i am completely sure she still likes me just as much but said shes going through something again and is also stressed about writing to me
the issue is there has been little change on her part but im patient and yeah starting has always been difficult
i am not hurt though, im sure she is still sticking to me and im sticking to her for valid reasons so im just worried about her wellbeing

Attached: 20190303_163715.jpg (264x184, 33K)

She's fucking someone when she disappears due to "depression"
Don't kid yourself

completely sure that not literally fucking, but she has other friends and thats ok but yeah ive been worried for a long time that im a backup or something but i am sure that she is not that kind of person and i gave her multiple opportunities to leave me, by, for example, telling her to leave me if shes not really interested in me because its better for everyone and ill be fine and she didnt

also im capable of knowing whether someone is faking it because im not a cretine also she isnt retarded

Okay man, I'm just trying to soften the blow. Your fembot gf is fucking someone else. Don't get too sad when you find out she'd rather have Chad plow her and forget about you for weeks because you're not what she really wants.

im aware its a possibility she is not interested anymore, but even in those 6 months there have been many great days or consecutive good days
we both get a bad mood every once in a while and weve talked about it and we told each other that we want to hear it all and we care, but also we both dont want to say much if its not something new - that is, we dont want to whine, and would rather talk about something nice, but sometimes we dont have a mood even for that, but yeah you might be right and im mostly prepared, itll hurt but im sure ill get over it if it happens