Leave a note. Leave a hundred thousand notes for all I care. No amount of notes will make me do what you want...

Leave a note. Leave a hundred thousand notes for all I care. No amount of notes will make me do what you want. You're a complete fool for thinking I care about your note enough to change my behaviour.

Attached: note.jpg (2984x5312, 1.67M)

>What a reject

You tell Linda user, get her told in the most passive aggressive way you can by posting here. Well done you big boy.

this is too easy to spot as a reddit post

I can't help it that reddit is composed entirely of lazy minimum wage workers.

>Linda will empty those bottles to make her trash bag lighter
>Linda will smell the scent of your fermented piss

Attached: 1543758009858-v.png (800x769, 126K)

How does this even happen? Where is this? Why are you pissing in bottles? Why are they in the bathroom sink?

>it's not my job to dump piss bottles

Then why is she doing it?

I dont understand how you people can piss in bottles, my dick cant fit in them, and it's way to sensitive to rest the tip against the hole.

not everyone had their parents mutilate them at birth

Oh FFS, she used the wrong "your/you're" on top of everything.

She also should have used "too" for that first "to"

People who piss on bottles and do things like this should be fucking shot right on the head, fucking moron lazy ass bitch, can't you just go to bathroom and piss like a normal human being?

Different user but I'm uncircumcised and my dick doesn't fit in bottles

Yeah, I hope you get kicked out of your dorm

>He can't even go to the bathroom

Fuck sake, user you gotta at least try a little. How often do you have to piss to make going to the bathroom an inconvenience?

Attached: 132196516.jpg (261x303, 16K)

being circumcised would make it easier to fit in the hole though wouldn't it?

This is all from one person in one day? Are you drinking nothing but caffeine? It's really dark too.

>he can't snipe a bottle with is his pee stream

Guess i just have good aim and practice. It's not hard to angle your stream into a bottle. Also, I gut the top off a gallon jug and just use that if I don't feel like going to the bathroom/getting up. I dump it in the toilet when it's full though.

>Unironically being this much of a tool to piss in bottles at work and get offended when you're told to cut it off
Nobody even told you it's disgusting you're just making their life harder

Attached: IMG_20190303_143208.png (568x1022, 596K)

op has bad knees from sucking dick all day

>This person is stupefied that other people reject him, find him disgusting and unpleasant, don't want him around, and don't want to undertake any joint enterprise with him