Alright lil bro, mom says I have to sleep in your room while mine is getting renovated...

>alright lil bro, mom says I have to sleep in your room while mine is getting renovated. touch my anime collection and you're dead
what do you do?

Attached: file.png (720x892, 1.17M)

nothing, i don't like anime and i don't have a sister.

"Is this a death threat?"

bitch gonna get my dragonballs on her forehead

Why is that when women get into a "hobby" its just an excuse to play dress up and they never actually partake in said "hobby".
>ooh look at meee boys I'm one of the gamers toooo!

I don't know sis, that's going to be a tight squeeze between you me, and supermodel Natalia Voidanova, who as you know is my girlfriend and is very much in love with me and we make the sexy all the time and is chilling in my room right now, how about you and Natalia have a tickle fight while I watch to see who sleeps where but make sure you guys french-kiss in the middle because otherwise it'd be FUCKING STOOPID AND UNREALISTIC. COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SAFETY HELMET LENNY-CRUSHING-THE-PET-MOUSE MONGALOID RETARDED!

Attached: 740full-natalia-vodianova.jpg (740x1111, 660K)

just download the shows and ignore that hoarding bipolar bitch who's pretending to be a nerd

because all your knowledge of women with 'hobbies' is from e-thots and online attention whores rather than actual human beings face to face?

>what do you do?
Hold her down with my superior Male strength while she protests and struggles futilely and whip out my painfully erect cock and rub and smear it all over her face leaking precum everywhere as she whimpers and lets out a few stray tears. Of course more would happen after that, but she'll take it as it comes

Attached: 1493501261439.jpg (1023x681, 59K)

fuck you and your anime collection, you look like hipster garbage

the edges of the boxes look crinkled and used and her gbc case is dirty and worn out. I think she actually watches anime and plays video games. They are also the laziest consumer "hobbies" that you would never fake because it's so simple to partake in them.

The edges of the boxes are crinkled because she bought them second hand and they're fucking old.

Also the gbc is a fashion accessory, if you're actually playing gbc games you'd play them on an sp or put the roms on some other portable.

I just thought it was an old pic.
Also how hard is it to actually put on an anime and focus your eyes on the screen? I cannot conceive anybody faking it.

>buying physical copies

You would be surprised. I remember asking a girl in my math 20 class who was wearing a shirt with the Berserk brand if she thought Guts would ever get off the boat. Her answer was "who?"

>alright lil bro
Said literally no sister ever.

Attached: sibling-less writers.jpg (1125x1104, 647K)

fuck off normalfags you ruined meme please leave at once and kys if possible

please krill yourself

Attached: krillin.jpg (753x1440, 247K)

>when you are too dumb to thing for yourself so you use same insult

Attached: 1544820161689s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

>touche the anime
>die
I won

Listen, I don't need the lecture on intelligence from a frogposter that posts thumbnails.

i touch the anime collection

Those all suck so no problem

U got the big gay lole

>implying I want to touch your shit tier dubbed anime

Touch her anime collection and get a beating from her, hopefully a spanking. Then masturbate while thinking about said beating.

ok, but dont touch my guitar then...it was expensive

>dragon ball z

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>only watches mainstream shit
phew bitch didn't need to say that

Why the fuck would I touch your shit anime when I can immerse myself in my superior manga?

Attached: Ghiaccio.png (344x557, 388K)

>vhs
put that shit on a hard drive already, vhs is a physically degrading storage format why are you using vhs

>lil bro, I'm setting up my berserk space in your room now!
What do you do?

Attached: 50949726_212400909625333_8352407883234080332_n.jpg_nc_htscontentsea11.cdninstagram.comse7ig_cache_ke (1080x1350, 264K)

Rape her then rape again

>berserk
>claymore
>junji ito
absolutely patrican taste, would marry/10

Let her dominate me through anal vore.

looks like a bit of arrested development.

none of those are good anyway, why would I touch them?

Can I watch berserk?

>what do you do?
fucking bot eat my ass

Attached: WWYD.png (810x458, 14K)

She's trying so hard, that it hurts.

Attached: 1551645363364.png (680x344, 173K)

Zoomers obsessing over VHS is quite possibly one of the most retarded things I have ever seen. VHS was quickly abandoned for a reason. It's not like a crt tv where there's still some reason to use it like with old games. VHS is just a shit awful ugly format.

My big sis has said that
She also touched my pp