Do you really lose muscle this hard when you stop lifting...

Do you really lose muscle this hard when you stop lifting? It doesn't look like Tom Brady ever picked up a weight in his life. What's the point of lifting if you're gonna lose everything the moment you slip off for a bit?

Attached: tom.jpg (1825x1667, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190125084106.htm
femininebeauty.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao he married a brick that looks like an ugly twink. Is that a fashion model? Wouldn't surprise me

Yeah, but it doesn't necessarily require the same amount of work to regain:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190125084106.htm

Brazilian model at that

implying I will ever stop lifting

No. Glycogen disappears and they get smaller so you see your actual size.

I stopped lifting for a year and my lifts only dropped 20%

Well Brady isn't the most athletic QB out there. He trains more for injury prevention and longevity, which is going to a produce a very different look than someone who trains the way most of Jow Forums does.

He married the highest paid supermodel in the world. If you prefer "high T" braphogs as a cope for not being able to attract quality women, that's more a "you" problem.

"quality women"

ive seen single moms age better than her

looks like a retarded 30 year old with his mum.

Post literally one single mom who looks better than Gisele Bundchen lol. You guys are delusional.

if you use steroids (like most hollywood fuckboii prettyboii actors), yes.

This, at her age too

Guy in OP is a handegg player not an actor

I'm betting you only had 20% newbie lifts when you quit?

You realize you can find shit quality pictures of anyone? Angle, lighting, how a body is positioned makes a big difference.

The amount of body dysmorphia here is also over the top. That's what a healhy tall guy actually looks like with moderate healthy range bodyfat%. This is what healthy physically active guys looked like for the last half million years.

Her married a mini fridge with the hips of a malnourished chinese boy. Literally disgusting

Now look at her sister. MOGGED THE FUCK OUT

Attached: gisele-bundchen-family-siblings-sister-Rafaela-Nonnenmacher-Bundchen.jpg (799x559, 57K)

If only their faces were swapped.
Picking up a real Anna Kendrick vibe from the sis.

You upset hes roasting your man crush or something?

i stopped lifting for a year and i barely changed

Dude doesn't look that terrible.

Looks like hes carrying some off season pudge and has an underdeveloped chest. I don't know shit about hand egg, but I'm guessing he doesn't train his chest for hand egg throwing purposes

>getting the sloppy seconds of leo dicaprio who abandoned her right before she hit the wall

the most based man alive

Attached: sub-buzz-5490-1552045784-1.jpg (700x543, 40K)

The dude is 100% DYEL, achievable natty in

How does a girl that ugly become one of the highest paid models of all time. Her body lacks any femininity and her face looks average, almost hideous without make up. Is it really the jews pushing these trannies to fame in an attempt to turn all men gay? It just makes no sense

Its mostly homosexuals, although many of them are also Jewish homosexuals.
femininebeauty.info/ is a site that deals with homosexual influence in fashion and its impact on the type of women that become successful fashion models. However the site is abandoned for several years. Perhaps there are others

That actually makes a lot of sense. All fashion designers are flaming faggots. No wonder all their models have the bodies of prepubescent boys

sister is more attractive overall

The want androgynous. It lets regular women find flaws/cope and appeals more to faggots and flamers.

She is barely Brazilian, her heritage is european, her last name is German.

this is why roiding is so stupid.

Attached: BURT-REYNOLDS-MOVIE-STAR_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9b_xp_U4YIwcFGSIFVcWjFTmGTZwRSZcqbDiPNar8DA.jpg (480x300, 21K)

Of course she has absolutely no ass

Brady is basically a 4D chess player not an athlete, and he trains like one. Purely for injury prevention and tactical astuteness.