Why do foids say they want genuine and kind guys...

Why do foids say they want genuine and kind guys, but all kind guys I know have troubles getting laid whereas all assholes I know get girls super easily? Do foids want to be treated badly or something, This also makes kind guys super insecure because they think they are doing something wrong and feel the need to become assholes if they want to get laid. if they just didn't let aggressive assholes breed all the time we their shit tier genes wouldn't pass and society would be a lot better.

Attached: 5398f1b2jii21.jpg (614x768, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/lady-saurous-comedy/so-youre-a-black-woman-who-wants-to-date-a-white-man-7e6c7e0904a9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good guys make her wallet tingle and the badboys make her vagina tingle.

Read advice on dating white guys written by a black girl and you will get it.

Complains about foids, posts heavily edited picture of supermodel. Wonder why you're struggling bro

Links? Seems interesting

>Complains about foids, posts heavily edited picture of supermodel. Wonder why you're struggling bro
Why would I post a pig of a avg girl and not a nice looking girl?

aggressive men pursue women.
women only get asked out by aggressive guys. If nice guys asked out more women then more women would date nice guys.

>pig
pic not pig lol

>all kind guys I know have troubles getting laid whereas all assholes I know get girls super easily
Further proof that all men only want Stacy.

>women only get asked out by aggressive guys. If nice guys asked out more women then more women would date nice guys.
Why do guys have to be the ones asking out? why can't women ask out nicer guys, also i've never heard a women fetishize good guys but i hear them talk about bad boys and being attracted them all the time

>Not being a single mom, morbidly obese, a junky, a whore or an ex con instantly makes you a stacy

>Further proof that all men only want Stacy.
what, how?

>Why do foids say they want genuine and kind guys

Because they're lying.

The "kind guys" are having trouble getting laid because they're going after Stacies, obviously.

>Because they're lying.
What? I know tons of genuine and kind guys who aren't liars, usually they can't get laid due to them not lying lmao, assholes lie all the time in order to make themselves look better whereas nice people aren't comfortable with doing that

medium.com/lady-saurous-comedy/so-youre-a-black-woman-who-wants-to-date-a-white-man-7e6c7e0904a9
For example the first two points here. She is comparing white and black guys. Imagine she is comparing white and white guys.

If you are confident you are coming from a place of abundance. You don't have to be nice because you have two other Stacies waiting in the line. And you are honest on top of that so she knows exactly what's going on. Nice guys are very seldom really nice. Usually they are pathetic manipulative weasels.

I am saying the women are lying when they say that.

they dont have to be the ones to ask them out
however, if you dont pursue what you want, who knows if you'll ever get it

>post a pig of a avg girl
based

Ignore that bitch WE GOT HOT REAL TRAPS HERE

Attached: 20190303_131442.png (906x1280, 722K)

>Nice guys are very seldom really nice. Usually they are pathetic manipulative weasels.
Nice cope, almost all guys who i've met that are genuinely nice have a very hard time getting a gf and they're usually the least manipulative people, assholes are usually super manipulative and lie all the time

>Ignore that bitch WE GOT HOT REAL TRAPS HERE
Can we ban these people who spam trap shit stop trying to fetishize mental illness

>literally calls her hypothetical white dude "Chad"

>Nice guys are very seldom really nice. Usually they are pathetic manipulative weasels.

shitty roastie cope

Women always twist things so they feel morally justified in their actions.
Of course that nice guy you rejected was secretly a manipulative predator, because if you were honest and just said he wasn't physically attractive, you would have to admit the truth about how you select partners.

Don't ever trust what a women says. They lack the honesty, analytical skills and objective perception to recognise and communicate their own thoughts and desires. They will think one thing, say another and do a third.

Well they sort off have to. They know that they can't get a girl due to their looks, so they try is to compensate with being very kind. The thing that they don't know though, is that women are disgusted by their behaviour not due to what they are doing or saying but what they are.

>Nice cope
I am a man though.

I know ugly (in my opinion) guys that are direct with women and are successful.

Attached: 1546200793283.jpg (543x466, 68K)

>I am a man though.
Then you're either repeating roastie copes, or are trying to maintain the idealised image of women you have in your mind.

>I know ugly (in my opinion) guys that are direct with women and are successful.
Because they directly offer them money?

Neither. I think we as men should take responsibility for ourselves and let women to their devices. I am muscular, 6'4 and much uglier guys are more successful than me because I let anxiety get the better part of me.

No, because they are confident and witty.

>Soul train could mean double dutch, spades or sending food back unapologetically.
What the fuck are soul train, double dutch and spades?

what this guy said I actually have nothing to add to make it better.

>No, because they are confident and witty.
This level of bullshit, please bitch lets be real
Women laugh at your jokes if you are attractive, women find you confident if you are attractive. If you are ugly and "funny" you are cringy, if you are ugly and confident you are a weirdo/creep.

I've been with enough women to know most want a confident guy who's assertive about sex, and the majority have wanted me to take the dominant role in bed and have been most receptive when I'm initiating sex and being very forward about wanting it. Similarly, being open about sexual desire in the first dates pays off more than it ever hinders. I always make sure she knows I think she's sexy and desire her sexually if that's how I feel.

In terms of the actual relationship, it doesn't hurt to show off traits of strength and power, and as a general rule you should take the lead unless she expresses otherwise. She also won't want to see you cower in social situations and won't want you to be bothered greatly by social drama. And she especially won't want you to ever be intimidated by another male.

By and large, you are supposed to be successful, confident, unbothered, and dicking her as much as she'll let you. Guys who you don't personally know who act like this seem like assholes to you because the same desirable appearance they have to women makes them look like an unapproachable intimidating competitor to you.

The good news is you can replicate these traits through self understanding. Most of it is a matter of mentality, and not unobtainable goals that are out of your reach.

This was painful to read. She can't write for shit

This is kinda truth, but it lacks a very important disclaimer. You have to meet certain physical standards for this to work.
That is to say that a balding 5' tall pajeet, can't be confident or dominant no matter what he says or does. He can sure as hell try to, untill other guys beat him up to show him his place in the social hierachy, or people will just laugh and dismiss him. He will also become the running joke in all the social circles that know him.

A balding 5' tall pajeet can shave, become fit and meditate to ignore his anxiety and be confident. There must be something though. If he doesn't have any of that, no cool personality and is not financially successful, he may as well be invisible.

I doubt that a "cool" personality works, when people mock, insult, humiliate, bully or ignore you due to your physical traits.
But money and status maxxing sure does work, don't expect though to have a faithful, loving and caring gf/wife.

>But money and status maxxing sure does work

>tfw being an ugly manlet is almost as much of a hindrance in the professional world as it is when it comes to dating

>foids

Incels aren't kind or genuine.

no if you act like a normal human being around women then they might actually like you. Instead of see you as a subhuman retard

>Incels aren't kind or genuine.
Prejudice much?

You categorize people that you don't know on the basis of common stereotypes, and you use this to mock and dismiss them.
>omg me so better than those loser khhv subhumans, and obviously they are loser khhv subhumans because they don't rezpect wimen and have a bad personality, not because they have unattractive physical traits due to which they have been mocked and bullied for most of their life
Does this make you feel better about yourself?

Are you a genetically inferior man?

>cool personality

Enough of this late 90s mid 00s meme about "cool personalities".

How the hell are you going to infer someone's "personality" apart from how he looks?

Even a 5'10" normal looking pajeet will have trouble.

A 5'10 non-bald pajeet can post a photo of climbing mount Everest and he'll get less swipes than some 7/10 normal guy sitting down at a desk, drinking coffee.

"But the pajeet doesn't look like he has a cool personality?"

Yeah and what did you base that on. His looks. These "dating coach" clowns need to get the hell out of here and try to make a quick buck somewhere else.

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 49K)

Oh yes, attractive people have a big advantage even in terms of job opportunities and career prospects.
And most men in positions of power are above average in height.
Lol 90% CEOs are above average in height.
90%
Let that sink in

Not quite sure about that.
Why?

If women didn't support and enable violent and shitty behavior the world would be a better place

Because there a foids who are decent normies, and then there are sluts foids, who wanna fuck whoever is currently exerting the most testosterone in the room

Beta bucks, alpha fucks
F A C E
A
C
E

On average non-incels are worse by far

Attached: d4ff85327528ba7887fdb49bffac58aba91051e6483b5d0dc7adc6d7ab161441.webm (720x720, 715K)

>foids
cringe. reddit. fuck out of here nigger fucker shit cunt bitch

There's a difference between being kind and genuine, and being a doormat.
The kind and genuine guys I know have no big issues finding girls. My boyfriend is the best person I've ever met. A lot of girls have been all over him, and I feel like I'm the luckiest girl for dating him. My best friend is a model and she's dating a guy who is really sweet.
Doormats don't get laid.

I've stopped caring. The amount of times I hear females friends, colleagues, etc shit talk men and roll me up into that batch is unreal.

I've become more of an asshole specifically because of what I've learned from dealing with women who treated me like shit. It's a fucked up cycle: men make women more horrible, women make men more of an asshole. The difference is a lot of men are looking for something pure before they get hurt and harden up, while women chase dangerous relationships (the ones not being preyed on and manipulated) from the get-go and start hating men after it all comes crashing down

This some real BS.

aggressive in pursuing a relationship =/= asshole guy, though you might say there's a correlation. Besides that, the girl doesn't need to go out with someone just because they asked. You don't go out with someone you don't like, do you?

>aggressive men pursue women.
Tons of good men pursue women too, however they usually just get rejected

>however they usually just get rejected
I honestly have never met a decent looking, good guy who got rejected regularly.

>good guy who got rejected regularly.
Yes, good looking guys don't get rejected often

Never trust what a woman says especially a feminist, they all want sexist and dominant men, no woman wants a man that treats her as her equal

Isn't spade an old folk slang term for nigger? Like jigaboo and porch monkey?

Attached: Jumanji Jonathan Hyde as Van Pelt.jpg (1280x688, 151K)

Its almost like what roasties and by extension people say and what they do, are often to entirely separate things, and its foolish to believe what someone is saying when you can observe them doing the complete polar opposite.
Its almost like they are lying to save face.

Attached: 1551325739973.jpg (748x939, 356K)

>Beta bucks, alpha fucks
amen

They dont want beta males, user. Just be nice enough so that ur not an asshole lulz

So I suppose it's not about being a nice guy, just that your friends are ugly.
Good to have that cleared up. We can move on.

truth is that they do want nice guy boyfriends they really do want that as their boyfriend, but when theyre drunk and horny what turns them on is an aggressive alpha male, and in todays day and age most relationships start in places where people are drunk and horny bars clubs etc. it really does turn them on to get treated like pieces of shit in the bedroom, it lit does make their pussy tingle, so when theyre out drunk thats what they look for.