Got called a "sir" at work again today

>Got called a "sir" at work again today

Why is it always the old white people who do this... I think I pass pretty well...

Attached: 56891.png (1280x720, 961K)

you don't pass
none of you pass and you should all feel ashamed for your vanity

>I think I pass pretty well
If people can tell, then you clearly don't

Do you work at gamestop by chance?

Nah, Starbucks.

Nearly everybody else calls me a girl. I really just think old whites need to ironically enough grow the fuck up.

If you saw me IRL you would call me a girl too.

Nice Adam's Apple, fag

40% of trannies kill themselves which is a damn shame, we need to get these numbers up! Fuck pseudo-holes and their unappealing """tits""', they look like fat-hipped men and it's disgusting! Hang yourself before I do it for you! You're the nigger of genders and you deserve the machete execution you would have received in your ooga-booga nigger nation back in AIDSland, Africa

I hope you know nobody would ever take you seriously with all those buzzwords you're using, heh.

The young ones don't think you're a girl, they think you're trans and are being polite. The old ones don't know/don't give a fuck and can see you're clearly a man.

How could you ever confuse this for a male?

Honestly, you can fuck off and die in a ditch. I get called female everywhere else I go.

Attached: k7d0imleypj21.jpg (960x1280, 121K)

trolling traps with fake politeness
how delicious

>Nearly everybody else calls me a girl.
They are probably just being polite. The old people probably don't feel the need to be polite.
>If you saw me IRL you would call me a girl too.
Post proof, post a pic on /soc/ and link it

List the buzzwords for me

Unless you mean nigger and tranny lmao

Sir, you're not supposed to post your face here.

Go back to /lgbt/. You'll always be a man.

Attached: trans3.jpg (450x375, 38K)

>actually looks like a man
You're mentally deranged, thinking lipstick makes you a woman

>How could you ever confuse this for a male?
Quite easily. You look like a teenage spic who plays acoustic covers at his family get-togethers

The fucking rainbow pin probably doesn't help.

>brown manlet thinks HRT will solve his problems
>they don't
Like pottery. You have to go back, Pablo

Hey dude when are you going to kill yourself? :^)

No way that's you, someone that unfortunate looking wouldn't post their pic on Jow Forums. Quit bullying that poor tranner and let it live its shity wagie life in peace.

>M.J.
So what is it really? Manuel? Miguel?

>going to screencap this thread and send it to him
Absolutely devilish

Attached: Top_Kek.png (1457x1545, 564K)

Honestly, yall can say what you want lmao, I know I'm beautiful.

Can't say the same for you jackasses. :^)

Very clearly male.
Sorry, mentally ill dipshit. You don't pass.
Should've gotten mental help instead of cutting your cock off.

Half the people on this board are literal tranny chasing degenerates. If you can't get acceptance or thirsty faggots here, you're not beautiful. You have an inflated ego from years of being supported by other mentally ill retards. You'll kill yourself before 45 due to your hormonal issues from transitioning.

Have a good life while you can, you poor soul.

>You look like a teenage spic who plays acoustic covers at his family get-togethers

That's... oddly specific

>asks for opinions
>receives opinions
>h-ha-h-ha I d-don't really care :^)

I don't even care about trans people but you, as a person, are pathetic

Attached: 1544180882894.png (300x550, 8K)

Not gonna lie, you have a nice neck.

It'd look great with some jewelry.

Attached: IMG_4599.jpg (988x1300, 64K)

stupid tranny shut up and suck my cock

You're pretty cute OP, you have very nice feminine lips

old white people don't call real girls "sir". Too bad user that you got memed into your situation. There's no passing with current technology.

you look like elliot roger, but uglier and with shit glasses lmao

>old white people don't call real girls "sir"
My manager did this just the other day, actually. It was quite hilarious.

some ld guy said I looked like a girl when i was like 9. I've tried my hardest to not look like a girl since then

You're cute I would mistake you for a girl, maybe it's your masculine voice that gives you away

>imagine being so retarded you cant even read statistics correctly
40% ATTEMPT suicide

maybe they see you for the hyper-masculine woman you are and used sir as a show of respect to your natural position of power

of course, some degenerate delusional faggot posts face and the mods do nothing
this place is broken beyond repair

Twinkhons are the cutest desu

>How could you ever confuse this for a male?
this transphobia, what if your clone was a ftm? unironically kys you secret transphobe

How could you ever call that a female and not fucking puke or laugh? It's so painfully obvious that you're male and seeking some sort of false confirmation otherwise. Make like the majority of unpassable trannies and kill yourself fag. Why would you even show that gross man face on this board?

If by "beautiful" you mean repulsive, sir, then absolutely.

It's funny because this is the picture you thought made you pass the best and you still fail spectacularly.
also
>brotip
your body language, voice and mannerisms reveal you as well, manny.

It's not like they are getting paid to.
>this place is broken beyond repair
Said by a fucking trip fag. I would only ironically wish trannies death but you should unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1542509872463.jpg (700x513, 66K)

Imagine desperately nitpicking for technicalities and thinking your dumb ass proved some sort of point...

Passable from this angle, in my opinion.
Tell me it's a girl, I'd believe it.
Tell me it's a man, I'd believe it.

transphobic and discriminatory towards men. What is wrong with you?

>Doesn't even have trips

Maybe you should kill yourself now before you make yourself look even more retarded you tranny cocksucking dipshit

>doesn't know what a tripcode is
leave newfag

If old people with their shitty eyes can tell, young people can certainly tell.

trannies are bitter cunts and will throw themself under a bus just to drag someone else down with them. They don't care about their own transphobia, some of them actually believe they are entitled to being transphobic. The trans community is toxic and that's okay. That's a good thing, its fem to be a bitch.

Imagine originallio being this new.

>hurr durr tripfags make me triggered so I will REEEE at the mods until they cuck this board
actually, never mind the mods, "robots" like you are the problem. this board was undeniably better when trips ran the show, now trips have been replaced with traps, incels, and roastie LARPers. you built this hell, now live in it fuckface

This board was never good and if you hadn't been so brand spanking new you'd have known that.

You do not look like a woman, but you do look very ambiguous.

This, I want a twinkhon gf so bad.

This is an obvious bait thread that you faggots fell for. I, of course, am still exempt from humiliation as this post only seeks to inform you of your own retardation.

Attached: HAARP.jpg (600x372, 68K)

Because you're a glorified man in a wig
>old people refer to me correctly
Unacceptable, kill yourself.

>he doesn't know God visited him to remind him he's still a man

LMAO

I feel you OP
I hate it when people call me sir, it's just weird.
>I'm in my early 20s, why are you calling a 20 year old guy sir, you're like 50
It's not that big of a deal, but I makes me uncomfortable for some reason

Anyone save the picture? it got deleted

Just use 4chanX my dude

all of you wont give a fuck about this but its an actual struggle when youre brown, tan or just simply not white.

If you dress in completely black, 80% of the time, old white people will mistake u for an employee, a waitress a, service or a maid or whatever and Its annoying cuz you know theyre doing this on purpose and when you tell them you're not a waitress they dont even bother to say sorry.

Even if youre dressed normally, they will mistake u for the help.
This also applies to white moms. I hate all of you, I'm glad white genocide is happening by 2050

>If you saw me IRL you would call me a girl too.
thats why strangers can see youre a "sir" then?

Attached: ket (14).jpg (700x700, 115K)

I know girls that look similar to you. So you kinda pass, but don't think you pass as easily as a model does.

Though I can easily see how at any other angle you wouldn't pass.

tick tock, sir.

Attached: 1542937468915.png (589x323, 14K)

trannies btfo'd again

Attached: lul.gif (360x346, 170K)

>have skeleton of a man
>wonder why almost blind people who can only see silhouettes identify you as a man

Lmao. Boomers don't give a fuck, you freak.

Thank god the mods took the picture down, no one should have to see that face, jesus how retarded are you that you think you look like a girl. I honestly feel really bad for trannies, how did you let your mental illness take a hold of you?

Attached: happy man.png (511x471, 447K)

IT'S MA'AM, not sir!

>I think I pass pretty well
Says the person with advanced untreated BDD

If this is real and not a troll, then the answer is you're not "passing" (none of you are), people are just being polite and pretending they can't tell the obvious. And older men aren't doing that because they weren't brought up in a culture where transsexuals were normalized, which means they'll probably interpret a guy in a dress as just a guy in a dress, possibly as part of some new style fad they're not familiar with, rather than as a guy with mental illness who believes he's a woman. If he knew what you were going for he'd probably also pretend not to notice for the sake of being polite.