Women still won’t have sex with me even if I lift weights

women still won’t have sex with me even if I lift weights

Attached: 660396FD-0F6C-4AF8-92D2-F6B23C45C7E7.png (768x768, 150K)

No amount of lifting will cure your autism dumb frog poster

>lift on/off for 6 yrs
>got aesthetic ottermode body for slaying thots
>face is still 2/10
>still fapping to thots in changing rooms
>still the creepy guy

hehe atleast i got nice body right?

This.

I don't leave my house, I'm scared of eye contact especially female. I expect a girl to fall out of the sky. Why do men have to come up to girls? That's so dumb. Impossible to meet a introverted girl that doesn't party. Any of you understand my struggle and made it?

not my problem lmao

Even when I was fat 220 lbs I had no Problem boning tooths - some where 4/10 ok not proud of it but better than masturbating

Try working on your shitty personality.

Need to hit 2/3/4/5 for reps of 10 dude

I was just chilling at home, playing New Vegas on xbox (lmao) when my now gf of 5 years texted me that my step sister said I was hot (I ate out her xbox (lmao) when we were teenagers).

The absolute state of men in 2019

that seems like a very weird dynamic, does her sister know this?

post body

>her sister
What? Do you mean my gf? She knows we made out as teenagers but not that it was with my step sisters coinslot

should rename the board to be this tbqh

If you stop trying and just fuck hookers, a gf will literally fall into your lap because you longer reek of desperation. Thing is, by that point you wont want one.

Rape them, also post body with timestamp

>if you want to get a job, just stop wanting a job cause potential employers can sense your desperation

It’s a mystery. I’ve posted here before. I’m 23, 6’7”, pretty muscular. I live in the middle of nowhere near O’Neill, NE. I think I’m normal looking, but I have pretty bad social anxiety (I mostly hate talking; If I have to talk to a stranger, I feel like I’m going to pass out). I wrestled in high school. On paper, I should be a “Chad.” I’ve only had one date in my life and am a virgin. Earlier this summer, my brother and I went to a concert in Des Moines, girls talked to me. I stood there sweating. My brother, trying to save me, says “He has hearing problems.” Blonde QT responds: “So he goes to rock concerts?”

Meanwhile, short, fat wimps are chilling with hot women who probably blow them once a day.

Just lift to the point where you are strong enough to not needing their consent to have sex.

It sounds like you let your deficiencies define you. You should just move somewhere worth a shit and start over.

Based rapeposter

reaching

Family farm. If I even mention leaving, the guilt trip makes me suicidal.

Can you recommend a routine?

What he said is true. You need to break the curse with some butterface so that you get some self confidence. People in general are turned off by desperation.