My ribcage is narrower than my hip or leg area. slightly narrower than in the photo. what should i do?

my ribcage is narrower than my hip or leg area. slightly narrower than in the photo. what should i do?

Attached: ss.png (975x2222, 1.41M)

Bumping for self interest

That is the most disgusting dick I have ever seen.

Build up your lats, of course.

I've sucked grosser.

>posting nudes on a blue board
Use the time you sre banned for to read the damn sticky and lift. Its normal for your ribcage to seem nareow if you are untrained, do your chin ups and it'll look better in no time. Its easy to underestimate how much of a trained mans upper body width is just a matter of muscle, and not bone

can it make my ribcage look wider?

Yes. Don't be clueless.

Attached: 122.jpg (746x749, 112K)

Give birth

This is the first time I've seen a flaccid, uncut dick. It makes me glad that I was circumcised.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DICK MAN I'M UNCUT AND I LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN THAT, FUCKING HELL

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

Just get wider ribs bro.

Attached: _4.jpg (501x753, 108K)

where is your cock?

You should transition. As far the dick in OP goes, never mind the foreskin, why would a grown man shave all his pubic hairs? Which one of you fags do this?

What would you do to it?

Trim is fine leaving like 2-3mm of little cute hairs. Very aesthetic that way

have his question answered, obviously.

It's summer, bro. If i don't shave 'em my balls start emitting a very distinct pungent odor. I shower every day too.

They don't look anything like that lmao

>b-but it lowers AIDS infection chance and looks better!
Cut dick cope. Kikes mutilated you and robbed you of enjoyment you cant comprehend because you never had a full dick.

These guys have ugly dicks.

As someone who's dick skin is cut, I'm happy. Never once had a woman tell me she preferred foreskin due to all the gunk you animals fail to clean out.

t. guy who has to rock back and forth for 30mins because he has little to no sensation. Cutfags get off from the fact that they get to fuck not from sensation.

why do his balls start above his dick? its like a nutsack tortilla

wtf you just ruined my nofap

Cope

Uncut softies do look really bad, but this is exceptionally ugly.

Wrong. I get off from the fact that I cuck uncutfags.

Supersquats programme. (Breathing squats and breathing pullovers.)

Stupid americans with their mutilated dicks
What the fuck is wrong with you people. Why dont you cut off your eyelids while your at it. Trim your ballsack skin while your at it. Also nipples dont have any practical use.

At first look I thought its Ben Shapiro.

>t. boomer
The future is now, old man.

t. obsessed with other's dicks

cope

>I've sucked grosser.
What's that like?

Wtf is that a real cock?

first time ima unironically say this,

shit cope

how old are you ? when i was 16-17 my bodyshape was something like that except for the fact i was ripped with low vf

now at 22 my bodyshape is a lot manlier
square torso wider chest

Lats.

If you have a gym, look for the seated row machine. Adjust the chair to various settings to target different areas of the back and lats. You'll get a feel for which setting gets your lats the best. Great targeted workout, no cable or dumbells needed.

>pic related

Attached: TRUE-Fitness-FUSE1200-machine.png (800x800, 307K)