Daily Fuck Normalfags Thread #6

Hello and welcome to the place for venting about normalfaggots. I'm your host, user.

Attached: 1547738122978.jpg (450x405, 18K)

Normalfag here. Life is good. Fuck you all you are all betas and deserve to be.

Normalfags are the scum of the earth. I wish they would never talk to me. I just want to be a hermit.

Attached: images.jpeg-300.jpg (497x617, 33K)

Its good to see you keeping up your thread OP, keep it up.

Attached: pepethumbsup.png (720x644, 31K)

Thank you. I will keep making 'em regardless but it's nice when others acknowledge it anyway.

Ok retard, how about you suck my original Pimmeloni.

Angry beta. I come here to watch you guys suffer.

>be me
>be incel
>be unable to get laid
>hate women for my own shortcomings and refusal to do what it takes to be with a woman
>decide to shift blame
>accuse women of my own shortcomings
>since I must save face, I must convince myself that all women are whores, otherwise my hatred would be unfair (which it actually is but I must repress that)
>confirmation bias helps me see women as solely evil, stupid, slutty, whore-like
>that's how l save face
>it doesn't get me any love, though
>I condemn myself to eternal hell by raping logic, truth, beauty, and good
>I get exactly what I deserve
>I am a piece of shit and I should burn

Normalfag agrees.

It seems you are seething quite a lot, partner.

Do most bots lack the will required to not care about their situation? By all accounts I'd be robot, incel, or what have you except that I don't care about how lonely I am, how "pathetic" being a virgin is, and so on

Nice guess beta but it wasn't me. God you are pathetic.

Attached: Capture.png (584x148, 14K)

I didn't imply both posts were from the same person, I just noticed a lot of seething going on for some reason.

Nice damage control faggot. Try again.

Anyway, thanks for bumping. You are really helping to make this board a better place.

I want to see your board succeed. I take pleasure in the hatred and pain of robots. You are the failures of men.

Daily reminder that AII Fucking Niggers Must Fucking Hang

Attached: smug 02.png (204x196, 43K)

Reminder not to fall for the "party" meme. Normie parties are full of miserable times for us robots.

Attached: 1551491161662.jpg (448x486, 46K)

Whenever I try to talk with normies about their life choices(politics, diet) they always go mute, then 5 seconds later they talk about soccer or gambling, the weather etc. as if I never said anything.
Feels like I'm in the matrix.

>my own shortcomings
The problem is that my shortcomings or things such as: height, frame, facial bone structure, hair line, etc..
Also hell doesn't exist ;)

>My shortcomings are genetic so they aren't real shortcomings
That's not how it works, sweetie

Well women are physically repulsed by me. And for the moment i don't have enough money to get the surgeries that i need to fix those issues.
i'm not fat
i go to the gym
What else could i do? Pray to God, to get 6-8 inches of height, fix my asymmetrical facial features, get a nice jawline/chin?
I mean i don't even blame them for it, they were biologically programmed to feel attraction to certain traits and disgust for others.
What kind of other shortcomings are you talking about?

sick bro we fucking agree shit jis lit senpai desu lmao

Attached: we agree.jpg (660x371, 27K)

The amount of normalshit cancer raiding this thread. Next Sandy Hook when?

Normies don't know bout muh LSD

Attached: 1548708067702.jpg (960x751, 98K)

That is to be expected. I'm trying to detox this board and the withdrawal can be really ugly.

Normals are the worst

When me and my gf or friends go out we see normals everywhere with their iphones and trendy coats

so annoying

>me and my gf
nice bait man

I miss when normalfags didn't come here to blog about "depression" and "anxiety"
I miss the good memes
I miss the gaybot meetup threads

If youre a NEET then clean your fucking rooms. Not like youre busy doing anything important.

Daily reminder that school shooters are the army of the robots, our armed wing.