Have qt 3.14 Asian gf

>Have qt 3.14 Asian gf
>Beautiful face
>Very loyal
>Anti-degeneracy- no tattoos, slutty behaviour, Christian, almost never drinks
>Only ever slept with me
>Cute, kind and funny. Everyone loves her
>No tits or ass, very skinny, no libido
Please help, what do I do? I'd be an idiot to let her go right?

Attached: eca.jpg (800x450, 87K)

What is the point of a woman who does not fuck? She is no gf, just f. She sounds useless.

Attached: A95C77D1-9E17-48FF-BD0D-9A020B8AAB40.jpg (750x422, 38K)

Affection. Someone who cares for me. She does fuck, just not often. She will fuck if I try but I can tell she isn't really wanting it which kills the mood

why would you let her go? what compels you to break up with her? if a white girl comes along, just juggle both at the same time

You realize that from a biological perspective, congress with the opposite sex is for procreation, right?
Since you don't have any children, there's no reason for your continued relationship with this member of the opposite sex. You've fucked and but nothing else that nature wants has happened and so there is no point in continuing this nonsense.
You're like that old person who walks into a room and forgot why they went there.

Eh, do whatever you want. You're probably going to regret your decision either way.

Why ever do anything with a gf except have sex? This is the most autistic logic I have ever heard.

I've done that before because I was a scumbag.

Yes, you would. Take it and stick with it till the grave, faggot.

I'm pretty good looking and shit but I'm 22 now so finding a loyal, non-slut, hot girl is pretty fucking rare.

you hit the jackpot.

keep calm and enjoy life

The jackpot would be all of the above and her wanting sex regularly

Id say stick with it if she really is that loyal. Losing a girl over not having regular sex is silly. Is there some reason she isnt into having sex?

you are a racemixing faggot, hope you know that

this seems like a perfect relationship ... its not convoluted by sexual shit and doesnt seem to be filled up with stacy BS either ... keep her.

Sex is overrated.

>Have qt 3.14 Asian gf
probably a 4/10 buck toothed deformed goblin
>No tits or ass, very skinny, no libido
this i can believe

Attached: 1498056563195.jpg (489x500, 213K)

>Anti-degeneracy
racemixing is degeneracy

Attached: 1492225429180.png (489x522, 290K)

fucking based anti-racemixing anons

So she's against slutty behaviour because she has no sex drive, not because she's "anti-degeneracy."

I would rather have him racemix with asians than blacks and spics. I wouldn't get on his case about it

t. future parent of a Supreme Gentleman

you're being an idiot and you have no coherent values dude, get your shit together

>I'd be an idiot to let her go right?
yes.

this is a situation where I'd recommend couples therapy or sex therapy.

>couples therapy or sex therapy.
nigga OP is like 16yo with a little highschool gf, it's the weekend

Also sex therapy for no sex?

t. hapas

most of you robots have just placebo'd your self into believing you have a oneitis

Attached: 1550242255853.png (420x420, 11K)

>t. legitimately thinks he's being funny

It's okay that your dad is white, dude.

It's only okay if your mother is also white.

posts that try to """identify""" other posters are dumb really. like those people who say >t. roastie or >t. whiteknight cuck. Like there's a 50/50 chance you'll get it right but there's also a 50% chance you'll be wrong and look like an idiot

She is just not sexually attracted to you. She will leave you when she gets older and finds a guy whose dick she actually wants.

>50% chance you'll be wrong and look like an idiot
only to the person being replied to, unless you prove you're not a hapa

>unless you prove you're not a hapa
t.hapa

At least he has a gf. I bet you are a lovely virgin lmao. And if not probably stuck with a white whore

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY JOKE AGAINST ME

Attached: 1529349743766.jpg (431x576, 32K)

>be robot
>have qt gf
>considering breaking up

Get the fuck out you nigger you don't belong here.

I am good looking and fit. But am also schizophrenic. So I only half belong here

>normalfag being normalfag unashamedly

Attached: 1540057345194.jpg (175x195, 11K)

>>be robot
>>have qt gf
weekendfags gtfo

Attached: DtleB_sVYAASxh2.jpg (220x330, 18K)