Jow Forums was never good, but by jove it has never been this shitty before

Jow Forums was never good, but by jove it has never been this shitty before.

Attached: nelf b.png (427x444, 214K)

I humbly agree, i blame becoming mainstream.
We're no longer niche and normalfags turn everything they touch into shit

I hate Tyrande. She's got nice tits tho

oh geez I sure do use regex

Attached: The_Troll.png (509x513, 295K)

And yes, trannies are part of that cancer.
The actualy trannies that started infesting this website, not the anons that used to fap to /d/egeneracy

damn right user. have some on me.

Attached: ne be el 14211.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

prost! 1

Attached: ne be el 124.jpg (1600x900, 1.24M)

posting another one. hon hon

Attached: ne be 1412412211.jpg (4000x2250, 1.12M)

thank you user, Night Elves are actually my shit. Nothing better than that tall, slender figure. But I hate Tyrande's personality, other than that, she's hot

yeah, i like how exotic and different they are, sadly world of warcraft kinda butchered their thing. savage amazonians, ruled by women, 7 feet tall, muscular, colourful skin and hair and tattoos, not to mention their eyes glow which is pretty cool.

Attached: nelf.jpg (600x459, 116K)

gott verdammt ...

Attached: ne b1421421412.jpg (1280x1643, 143K)

I want a nelf waifu, I would just stare into her silver shining eyes...

did you see what happened in BfA btw?
Tyrande became the Night Warrior and she's even hotter now, but those dark eyes are not exactly my thing

no sorry, i haven't seen that, i quit in cata during dragon souls drought.

Attached: nelf 141245151515 b.jpg (1500x1000, 240K)

Ah well, I can understand that

I started playing in WoD pre-patch, but before that
I played for a tiny while TBC, then Wotlk, and then Cata on a private serer as it advanced

The game sucks now, to be honest. But goddamnit I still find it quite fun. I actually quit like a month into BfA but like 15 days ago bought game time with gold, as that's possible, if you haven't heard and, I mean it's decent, if you are addicted to WoW and it's lore, like me

and those night elf thighs, god damnit

I can't wait to cum into a strong 7'4" tall nightelf in vr.

Attached: joseph-weston-nightelf.jpg (1500x1912, 261K)

i hear ya. Westminster

Attached: ne be.jpg (800x1200, 414K)

hold out. it's coming. 1

Attached: VR.webm (620x310, 602K)

Cumming inside a tight Night Elven pussy is my life goal

I'm thinking whether it would be possible to get a custom made sexdoll, but that would probably be too expensive

i put it on threads becoming less individual and devolving into /generals/, i mean they're everywhere now
/britfeel/
/r9gay/
/drugfeel/
there are a lot more but my brain has chosen to suppress them for how much they piss me off
Interesting discussion outside these threads is more rare and inside the threads they are also a rarity and get lost amongst all the faggotry

there's also a massive amount of threads i just... don't give a fuck about now
it's not anywhere near as entertaining anymore

transphobic trannies like werr the straw that broke Jow Forums's back

yeah, the britfeel, incest, gay, scandinavian threads have been a thorn in the side for too long. they infest other boards too.

I remember a few years ago when I used to go on r9k pretty much everyday, the only /general/ here was /britfeel/. Then I somehow abandoned this place and just started coming back recently because I kinda missed it and it's horrible

quite honestly, incels are the problem. traps, roasties, shitbag mods, etc would not come here, or at least would not be such a problem were it not for all these pathetic fucks they prey on, who demand shit like bans on faceposting or contact threads because they can't stand the thought of anyone here becoming attractive, socially successful, etc. there's only one way to fix it: bring back faceposting/contact threads, ban traps, and (most importantly) ban any incel or "robot" who whines about the changes