Hey Jow Forums why are my hips so wide and what do I do about it?

Hey Jow Forums why are my hips so wide and what do I do about it?

Attached: IMG_20190618_140118.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

post more

you should just take estrogen and become a faggot
you're half-way there anyway

Start doing lower body only cutie

HRT 3 years x 2 parents crying in shame

no, sorry user

I don't take tranny pills nor do I want to take tranny pills.

Won't that just make them wider?

Attached: 157744.gif (90x90, 8K)

kys degenerate faggot

Are you male?

post more and let me blow a load before I get to work faggot

I don't know. Don't care. Stop trying to be a twinkposter and just get buff as fuck.

Yup

It doesn't matter what you want, with a body like that you'll be chugging down pills and cocks for the rest of your life.

Nice. Post butt you homo

Saved, thanks cutie!

The cocks part sounds interesting but the pills are pretty repulsive ngl, nty.

I'm actually still working on it, not quite as good as I'd like it to be atm so I'd rather not.

You're a dumb faggot who can't use camera angles and posing to save your life. No, crossing your legs won't make your masculine hips look feminine nor hide the lack of conventional female fat deposits in your thighs. Your forearm is disgustingly hairy, it's not even the peach fuzz men are allowed to like. The angle is fucking wrong anyway, you're emphasizing your shoulders when it should be the other way.

Men can get away with a thinner waist and wider hips by working hard on squats and building mass in delts/traps/triceps/biceps since a hourglass shape is perfectly fine as long as the top part is noticeably wider and bulkier.

How big is the dick that belongs to a male who looks like that? 9cm?

Do ab, shoulder, and upper back exercises so that your overall shape compensates for your bone structure.

Attached: 26266814_391666654616484_7888102872447975424_n.jpg (900x900, 88K)

Build up your core. (Back, abs, obiques). Do exercises that give you a blocky waist.

19cm, dont know how big it is flaccid

We can give you some pointers if you post butt

Why would you lie online

I'm crossing them to hide my dick you dense retard, I didn't feel like editing the pic

I don't know, I don't see a reason to lie online either. What makes you think I'm doing so?

Very unlikely a short guy with wide girly hips has a huge dick

Not OP but not true.

>short
I'm 185cm

hey there beautiful,
listen, I'm not like most other guys here. I'm not going to call you a degenerate or an AIDS-ridden faggot, I just want you to know that you are one of God's beautiful creatures and that you are fine and loved as you are. I respect you and I appreciate you. please take care of yourself babe, I truly hope you find what you want in life.

Attached: 489.png (782x489, 421K)

Whiteboi genetics
Take your trap pills and wear girls clothes

OP post another pic w/ timestamp or gtfo.

thats considered huge? lol

I want to sprinkle you with oil and massage you all over