Dude IF YOU GO TO Jow Forums YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE

>Dude IF YOU GO TO Jow Forums YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE
>Haha bro no problem i can leave anytime
>7 years later it's the first tab i open everyday

Attached: Ok.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>remember, you're here forever

>2012
Newfag

Nice fitness post faggot. 7 years later and you post the same shit a retard whos been here for a day would.

Why is quitting Jow Forums so hard? No4chan makes nofap pale in comparison.

It is a surrogate for social interaction and belonging, just like normie social media

You really are here forever. I used to come here like 9 years ago when I was in highschool, managed to stop for like 5 years and around 1.5 years ago a friend I was hanging out with mentioned Jow Forums and I slowly started coming back. Originally I stuck to Jow Forums because it seemed like the most productive of all boards and least autistic but man was I wrong.

I've been here for probably about 11 years or so. The longest I went without Jow Forums is because of a one year ban I got, and this was before you could browse but not post. But my life didn't get any better or anything.

that's around the same time I'm here. longest I've been off Jow Forums was last summer when I was on vacation for about a month. several new memes appeared by that time. this place moves in insane speeds.

What is a VPN?

Every day i clear the browser’s history hoping to start afresh tomorrow and not open Jow Forums

Holy shit. You made me realize oldfags don't exist anymore and that's why we don't see rippletits, scoobs or zyzz posted anymore.

Why live?

Every time the normies at work start talking about major network sitcoms, football, etc., I just find myself right back here. I don't know if we're the only ones who feel this emptiness, or if normies are just better at hiding it.

The anonymous nature and high user activity allows it to be a place to let out all your pent up rage and retardation in a way nothing else can satisfy
You can actually just come on and so those terrible things you could never say irl. Or shitpost like a 5 year old and get it all out of your system. It's like a release valve

they don't hide anything. they are happy. most of them have great relationships and good memories. they have normal lives. normal behaviours. speaking for myself the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is my friends. I had that friend group where everyone wanted to be in and it's the only thing I have.

Why would I ever leave?
>7 years
It's been over a decade and I still love it.
Thanks to this place I turned my life around.

>be fugly hiki khv neet
>discover early Jow Forums
>realize I'm not alone, learning to emphasize and what I can do to improve my social skills
>start browsing Jow Forums and /fa/
>slowly dress better, lose weight, build muscles, look better
>develop more interests outside of /a/ and /v/
>change main boards to Jow Forums and Jow Forums
>read up on and acquire skills that are actually useful on the market, then get a job and save money
>women in my social groups that didn't used to exist before start paying attention to me
>all four girls I ever asked out said yes
>three of them let me smash
>two of them developed further
>one I'm going to marry soon
>mfw no longer a fugly hiki khv neet

After losing my virginity to a prostitute at age 22 and asking the first girl out at age 25, I got my first girlfriend at 27, shortly after came my first job and everything's been snowballing ever since.
Nothing of this would've happened if I ever left this place. I still browse 1-3 hours everyday and I'll never ever stop.

Attached: 53f.jpg (600x765, 31K)

First tab I open is my fitness pal.

Then it's Jow Forums or youtube.

I needed something like this today, thank you user

This. I’ve pretended to be OPs and made them look like retards because it’s how I cope with anger and I’ve got a pee brain, lole.
Also the humour is rare to find on other sites. The reason why reddit will never be good is because their humour tries so hard to farm redditpoints, while someone here can say “FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK NI-“ and get tens of (You)s.

You can't leave because it's the only place without thought police.

>I'll leave once I get a gf
>I'll leave when I have a job
>I'll leave when I graduate
>I'll leave when I get fit
Actually that last one might be true

Jow Forums is anonymous social media and is just as addicting

Op here
What i didn't told you was that indeed Jow Forums feels like home.
also i should thank fit for helping me lose around 60 lbs and turning my life around.
i personally find no reason to leave.

>Actually that last one might be true
Explain the shredded dudes in /cbt/s then.

Honestly you don't have to leave though unless you can't separate real life from Jow Forums or are spending more than 2-3 hours a day here. Now Jow Forums apps on phones, like Clover, now THAT was a fucking mistake.

Most people on /v/ spend more time posting on /v/ than actually playing games.

based.

>left for 2 years
>still came crawling back

Attached: 1514416176968.jpg (656x488, 24K)

I get physical withdrawal symptoms if I go more than one day without using this site.

I love this site, it's the only place where real information is exchanged online and bullshit is always stamped oout due to the anonymous lighting speed exchange of information

also sneed

There are a ton of good answers ITT.
The anonymity and culture are hard to find anywhere else.

I started years ago on /b/, (and gladly have not visited in about a year now), then found Jow Forums and here.
/diy/ is now my quick access link.

based non-cringe bloomer poster

Attached: 1560106244280.png (1000x1000, 122K)

Thanks for the post, i dont se myself a stupid nerd

Excuse me, but this is 4channel.org, why are you talking about Jow Forums?

It’s the same shit with the same retarded polcels

Anybody has that image where it teaches you how to ban yourself forever from Jow Forums? But I doubt it still works.

just post something illegal