Vote what is the best routine

vote Jow Forums

strawpoll.me/18198171

Attached: 1549420764576.png (1520x1520, 1000K)

>5x5 SS
For fucks sake
Fucking newfags

The one that helps you for your own goals

Brosplit master race

You forgot PPL you retarded monkey

Voted for GZCLP - I absolutely love it. I switched from SL 5X5 a month ago (am still a newbie, been lifting seriously for 8 months) and its great.

Heard good things about 5/3/1 as well.

> no PPL
????

greyskull LP is the best

PPL is not brosplit?

PPL is not a specific program

>you bench, squat, deadlift, ohp or barbell row in every workout
>bro split

Post a picture of your face so i know who to spit on next time im in Uganda

I recently switched from PPL to GZCLP and so far it's good, but time and results will show if it's good.
Anyone on GZCLP can share their experience?

this, only true answer.

boohoo, little sissy needs someone to spell the exercises out and to the specific set and rep range instead of using your own head

Best for what? You have beginner and intermediate routines all mixed up at random here, you mong. And where's PHUL?

>no arnold split

Best routine is whatever fits YOUR schedule. You can make any of them work as long as you have consistency and intensity when you train, diet on point, etc.
You can only make it to the gym 3x a week? Do a full body. You can do every day? Can probably get away with a bro split. Somewhere in between? Try PPL

WHERE'S PPL?

All routines are good if you put real effort and consistency into them.

The reason people rip on certain routines is because they are newfags who get all hard about making "sick gains" within a year. They start whatever routine is on trend on Jow Forums at that time, then after a year they don't look anywhere close to their goal body because in real life that isn't how quickly it happens. So they come on Jow Forums and bitch about how shit is because they are insecure retards who think because some well lit 150lb fuckboi with abs claimed he got his body in 6 months with whatever routine, that they should also have a body like that. When really the people who post in CBTs always lie about the time frame they've been working out for "properly" and also the fact that a size S wearing bumboy with abs can make himself look big using angles and lighting, but in reality just looks like a stick. So the guys who struggle to diet to ~10% bf feel like they've made no gains, despite probably having way more muscle mass than the skinnyabs guys. So this further feeds into the shit talking about whatever routine they did.

Basically what I'm saying is specific routine is not even in the top 5 most important things for making gains and getting a good body.

Attached: 6 month progress.png (1162x480, 895K)

Damn, it's unreal how much roids enhance hard work.

The best brosplits are similar to ppl and phul. You've gotta hit every muscle group twice a week

Bro split.