How does it make you.feel that your bullies got tons of pussy while you were ignored and/or friendzoned?

How does it make you.feel that your bullies got tons of pussy while you were ignored and/or friendzoned?

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-092615~2.png (356x585, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/koky65vmC5el/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wasn't poor enough to be around them growing up.

My bully got pussy by pissing of women with insistence. They only go with him because he is annoying as fuck and they think that fucking with him will make him stop. It's pathetic. Works, but it's pathetic. None of them like him. He is not liked by nobody.

Attached: lingua.jpg (960x1280, 292K)

My bully is suffering though.
He's going through tough times now and will probably end up homeless

Attached: 1440953885948.jpg (1920x1440, 1.63M)

my bully has a kid, pointed a gun at the roasties head, went to prison, got out and is now with another roastie. hows does it make me feel? it makes me feel angry. it makes me feel frustrated that a person like that piece of shit can have women fall into his lap while i got rejected by a landwhale.

COOOPPEEEEE
The import thing is that he gets puccy

If you get pussy but pussy don't love you, it is a waste of time. Trust me.

>implying i was bullied
lol

The chaddiest guy in my high school class was wholesome as fuck. Even though he had tattoos and looked big and dangerous he was kind to everyone. We used to talk about fantasy novels. It never bothered me that he got laid even though I didn't. He got a kid early and is now a super cute dad.

I know you'll love this one. Remember that kid who just attacked some random other kid for no reason with brass knuckles, shattering his teeth in the process?

The two female witnesses in the video BOTH started dating him.

Attached: Capture.png (1445x712, 1.74M)

That tells me that pussy isn't worth it. The quality of women has degraded and people can tell me that I'm being a loser, but I'm actually a winner. Relationships are overrated and expensive. I'm absolutely fine being with myself so why would I want to 'find someone for me'.

This.

>he still believes in "love"
How does it feel to be so naive?

how's it feel to be beta

My bully died shorty after middle school, he was killed in a drive by shooting :)

I didn't let people bully me there were a few niggers who fucked with me but they are now on welfare or in jail

>said the beta

NICE!!!

this comment is original now

The kid he punched turned 12 a few days prior.

she kinda resembles AOC

Never got bullied to be honest. People at my school had better targets to pick on.

People bullied me in high school until I realized one day that I was a big guy 4 everybody (6'3" 200lbs no estat) at like 15. I hit a lot of people in the span of a month or so and everyone fucked off forever after that.

It's just the natural order of things. Im just saving money and waiting for sexbots to equalize the field.

Praise Allah. All bullies should be hanged.

bitchute.com/video/koky65vmC5el/
He was also arrested and got 20-years in prison, Nigger learned his lesson.

Attached: 1551227040713.png (401x469, 295K)

9 years served but they really should have just killed him. Putting him into a proper prison at that age is just going to an already monster into a hardened criminal by the time he gets out.

The only kid I was bullied by in school grew up to rob store when he was like 18, he got off on a few months of juvie and probation, not sure where he is now

Makes me want to learn coding.
If you're high-IQ you know why.

Attached: 1550977278792.gif (1100x600, 881K)

>implying anyone cared about me enough to waste their time bullying me.
Th-thanks you to.

Jokes on you nigger I just kissed and touched a breast while cuddling for the first time in my life. Still a virgin but fuck you.

what do programming socks have to do with bullies?

Attached: 1550030660725.gif (607x609, 821K)