Has this man ascended?

Has @fit_memes_and_greentexts made it?

Attached: BF092FD2-2DBB-4A12-9BF0-505B4925D225.jpg (1125x1092, 296K)

He lifts, i can't say that other 95% of Jow Forums does. Also i like his meme page because i don't have to browse this shithole fore memes because he does it for me. Quite convenient.

I think Jow Forums based social media pages might be the only thing more cringy, obnoxious and anti board culture than trip fags. I saged this faggot shill thread by the way you fucking tourist.

No, he’s a manlet

Attached: 2D958302-75FE-466F-8F82-0979E78C6E6B.jpg (750x959, 255K)

He’s solely responsible for this board going to shit and he’s a manlet

this.

looks pretty damn good t b h

Based

He looks good but has a shit core

She's same size as me

Only when he's not standing next to a normal height person

He's responsible for all the newfags that come here and post threads like "How do i lose weight?" and "What do I do in a gym?"
Fuck this guy. If he had any respect for board culture and not a complete narcissist,he would have never started his page in the first place.

Plus all the beta paypigs who use the instathots they beta orbit as their thumbnail

user...I...

he has the "trained incel" body

he looks good but he's cancer

Eat shit, shill.

its so funny when someone has no idea how to pose for a pic and they just do those shitty zoomer poses
if he learned to pose he might look alright, nothing gonna fix that mouth tho

lurk more until you learn how to use Jow Forums faggot

been here all summer bro

Yes?

There is approximately a foot from a man' s shoulders to the top of his head. He's 6'3".

bad opinion is bad, boards turning into cancer and he goes through this dumpster fire to bring the good stuff/

He’s the only thing keeping Jow Forums relevant. We all know it went to shit way before he gained traction. All Jow Forums is now cbt threads and overused fph threads. The only thing that still brings me here is the sig threads

You get the good stuff by lurking more. He's bringing the "good stuff" to Instagram faggots like you who don't fit in and shit up the board. Fuck off.

Been here since 2016. Can you tell me about the heydays of fit?

IMAGINE

This, of course.

Attached: Reddit "creativity".png (578x1680, 661K)

Posters had better stories, especially newbs
Tripfags were great to make fun of or talk to
Scooby
Supermong
Tinytrip
Sparrow
I wish they were all still here

he probably didn't want to give him a (You), retard

>announcing a sage
>muh board-culture.

Baset

Nah. He needs to fix his lordosis apparently.

wtf is that pic

Based

The guy is a narcissistic faggot who brings nothing but cringey instashits to the board, convince me otherwise

yet here you are at the shithole again.

A shithole

Then why the fuck are you here?

I’ve always wanted a cute manlet boyfriend. If you accept me, w-which I’m not forcing you to do, I’ll let you sit in my lap and I’ll comb your hair and hug you and PLEASE LOVE ME

>Instagram
seriously go fuck yourself

>Waaah! Waaah! My board is being ruined! Stop stealing our culture for insta likes!
That’s what you sound like gayboy

Also this board hasn’t been good in years stop crying for something that was lost years ago

@ based.otterbrah is better tbqh senpai :^)