Redpill me on NEETdom

Now that I'm a NEET
>pic unrelated

Attached: seagull.jpg (858x536, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9IRmUEsz6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It gets boring, I'm in my 10th month of being a NEET and it's horrible now, I can't wait to get a job

I hope you have many interests, and know how to pirate movies, games, books, etc. If you're good at keeping yourself entertained, you won't have a problem. But then you have people like...
>10 months
rookie numbers. NEET life isn't for everyone, some people go insane after shot amounts of time. Other people, like me, can go years and still enjoy it. I'm on year 3 and I don't have a problem.

You're just a normalfag. I've been an on again off again NEET for the past 4 years and I always dread having to go back to work. I'm drowning in debt and out of money, so I'm gonna have to do it soon and I kinda think I should just kill myself so I don't have to wagecuck again.

are you serious ? Year 3? omg. Can you give me a background of your story lol?

You are living in the US I think because in Europe we have a shit load of neetbucks

6 year NEET here
I want to die
Every day is self hatred and existential dread
Get out now

>movies, games, books
That's what keeps me occupied. Otherwise I'd go insane, I'm a human, not a vegetable. Though I don't think this lifestyle is for me.

Jesus 6... How can you live with yourself ? At month 3 I was almost willing to go work for free

If you don't earn any money from disability you won't be playing games that cost money and have multiplayer
You can't order so you're stuck getting what mommy makes you
You will have to pirate everything
No new toys

I was neet 18-24 and didn't much mind but having little money sucked
I'm neet again at 28 but I have 5 digit bank account so it isn't terrible, also you better enjoy spending time alone

5 years as a neet. its mostly miserable, but i haven't gone crazy yet so i guess i can handle the misery?

19 years old and 2 years or so, want to kill myself but also too much anxiety to do anything with my life

Yeah, I'm circumcised. We're just slaves here.

its good if you have neetbux coming in. if you have to leech off of someone else, it makes it that much shitter. loneliness and depression are more prevalent too so just be aware of that
this

Attached: 1550820248099.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

Be God with you, user. Pray, work on your issues and God will bless you with a solution.

Well, I have that hikikomori disease. I don't like leaving the house, I feel safest in my room. I just listen to podcasts, shitpost, watch movies, etc. I learn a lot about random things. I live my life through technology. It helps to meet people online, so you can get some small form of socializing. My sister allows me to live with her rent free, but if she would just allow me to get on NEETbux I would give the majority of it to her just because I feel a lot of guilt for being a burden to her. I don't ask her for anything else besides a meager sum of food. She knows I feel bad about the situation.

I've been trying to find a job but as I get older it's less likely I ever will. Can only really apply to entry level and they'd all rather have promising, fresh out of highschool non-experienced kids than a 24 year old with obvious mental illness.
If I had the money for transportation I'd volunteer or intern or something for fucking experience but I'm so stuck and there's no way out of this pit.

2.5 year hikki, I dont want to leave because its safest inside but I can also feel myself rotting away.

Bro I'm 24 too, I'm trying to join the military ( I have a good degree), if everything is good in June I will be in the military

Though, I'm not living with my parents. I'm at a depression recovery facility and my higher education has been stopped due to it. For how long? Who knows? And I'm not alone, we got the whole veggie squad, I even made friends with a guy who's pretty much irl 30 yo doomer and he has a boomer taste in games. I'm still interested in NEETdom in general, not my specific unusual branch of it.

I am on my 8th year of NEETdom and I have reached a new level of existential dread and crippling depression. Once you get to this level there is no escape. Suicide is the only way out

Here's a video on hikikomori: youtube.com/watch?v=q9IRmUEsz6g

Attached: 1525402426355.jpg (1440x1797, 768K)

>hikikomori disease
Fuck off faggot you're just lazy.

Attached: Hawaiian Punch.jpg (340x299, 37K)

if that's how you see it. clearly there's something wrong with me, that seems to be outside of my control (in my mind at least). I have this terror in my mind about leaving my apartment.

darn this is a pretty darn good idea. Free girls from my company ? Condemning Fallun Gong Hipsters? Very fast Trains ? Cheep tech products ?

Darn im really fallin in love with China. probably should move there.

They dont like niggers so you'll be disappointed.

why do you think im a shitskin ?

Im a cumskin retard.

Being a NEET is great provided you do the following

1) However you should still set goals for yourself, write a book, volunteer 2 hours a week, build an app, go to the beach, go hiking, go to the library
2) Live within your means and invest your savings wisely (easy to do when you're not trying to impress other people)

Working 40-60 hrs a week when don't have a wife to support does not make any sense.

Attached: tumblr_nzczwzUc711v0pigno1_500.jpg (500x531, 97K)

If it wasn't for my parents taking care of me as I turn 30 years old I wouldn't be living the comfy neet life today, neetbux helps but I couldn't afford my own place and would be borderline homeless. i'm trying to ride this out for as long as I can and hoping for the best in the future

Everything looks nice on the surface, but deep down it's fucked up beyond all recognition:

>Free girls
They play with your emotions and manipulate you into getting a job.

>Hipsters
Once originality gets the axe you become a mindless worker ant with no distinct will or personality.

>Fast trains
Having your own car is way better than public transportation, as well as your own anything like entertainment center, computer, refrigerator, bathroom and so on.

>Cheap tech products
You don't want things that will break right after you get them. Getting premium anything is always better than discount items since it usually only costs a little more then you'll have it for the life of the product which could be years.

Attached: 1547445100026.jpg (424x494, 96K)

My opinion, NEET life is all about preparation, both financially and mentally. Otherwise you're gonna have a shit time of it.

Financially, make sure you take care of any debt, have a good amount saved up plus any type of passive income stream you can create, and you work to minimize your costs.

Personally, as others have said, get on a good schedule and have some goals and plans you want to work on. As another positive, you might want to contact local NEET groups and find others that are doing the same thing.

When I was NEET, I had the financial part take care of, but didn't have a plan, and it wasn't very good for me. After joining a meetup, it was a lot better.