HOW THE FUCK DO I GAIN WEIGHT HOW MUCH AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT ON A LEAN BULK AS A 6 FEET TALL THAT WEIGHS 169 POUNDS...

HOW THE FUCK DO I GAIN WEIGHT HOW MUCH AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT ON A LEAN BULK AS A 6 FEET TALL THAT WEIGHS 169 POUNDS? I EAT 2 MEALS A DAY HOW THE FUCK DO I GAIN WEIGHT? pic unrelated.
please i just wanna get fit someday, how the hell do i lean bulk?

Attached: emo34421.jpg (1080x809, 101K)

bump

Read the sticky you retarded skeleton

>i cant gain weight
>i dont eat enough

I dunno mang, it's a mystery..

Go read the sticky

>HOW THE FUCK DO I GAIN WEIGHT?
By eating more.
>I EAT 2 MEALS A DAY
Try at least 5.

you eat 2 meals a day?
eat more meals a day
add nuts as a snack

Fuck you, you ungrateful shit, gaining is nothing compared to trying to lose weight, just eat tub of peanut bother and drink some milk you fucking brainlet. FUCK YOU

>i eat 2 meals a day
rookie numbers

Boggles my mind that people can't eat more than 2k calories a day.

Have a jar of peanut butter nearby and take a spoonful of it once every hour. That's gonna be over 1000 calories if you do it 8 times.

Gain weight? Lean bulk?
You're already 170 lbs. How fucking fat do you need to be?
Try being me 135 lbs at 6 foot. That's real suffering.

Yeah that's a great idea if you like eating trans fat by the jar.
Retard.

Not op but FUCK YOU. I was 75kg on April 1st. Right now 83kg and I gotta stuff my face full of food everyday. Buying the food, cooking the food, prepping the food, eating the food. Nigga I have to set my alarm 2 hours earlier or I won't reach my daily calories. Seriously FUCK YOU bitch. Can't wait till I'm 100kg so I can cut.

Uuuh woo woo I'm not allowed to eat all this delicious food anymore because I'm on a cut uuuh this is so hard. No FUCK YOU tell me where you live I'll piss on your Granny's grave.

EAT FOOD HUNGRY SKELETON

Get fucked you demented fucktard, you can easily make a fucking shake with protein powder and nuts and shit that's easily 2k kcals, how the fuck is that hard you shitsniffing cunt? FUCK YOU

Drink milk

>I don't want to eat calorie-dense food
>Why is it so hard to get calories

You one daft mummafukka aren't you? Lil bitsch. Nigga 1L of milk would be 460cal. 35g of whey like 150 so together 600cal. Now nuts are 600 calories per 100g so you would need to throw in 300 FUCKING GRAMS OF FUCKING NUTS into the FUCKONG MILK. Nigga wtf? Lemme get my calculator hold on:
300g nuts + 1 day = gay shit
You one dense mummafukka all that salt is gonna give you cancer on your dick so hard you'll have cockroaches crawling out of your dickhole on a daily basis. And now imagine taking a shit. Your shit be so hard it would break the toilet and crack a sinkhole to the center of the earth.
You one dumbass mummafukka I swear to God

It's painful and sickening to eat enough healthy food and if you eat junk food instead you'll get cancer and die. No winning.

>what are unsalted nuts
>what is cocoa powder
>what are flax seeds
>what is fucking butter

Your culinary retardation is frightening.

Same way you lose it, OP, consistency.

>i've tried nothing and nothing works
Skellys like you have the same give up attitude that fats have. Eat you twink faggot.

2 years ago I was 6'0" and weighed 155-160. I now weigh 200-205. It's simple but it's stupid. The more I eat, the more I grow. I don't really track macros other than protein, of which I aim to get around 180-200g per day. I start off the day by eating 4 eggs (25g) and 3 slices of bacon (10g). With that I'll have a big glass of milk (10g). So just by eating breakfast I'm at around 45g. Then I get a tub of cottage cheese into which I mix granola and eat throughout the day as a snack (60g). We're now at 105g. After working out I down 2 scoops of whey (45g) and I'm at 150g and haven't even eaten dinner or supper yet. You just have to be as disciplined about eating as training. It's as important or even more so than your training.

>I CAN'T GAIN WEIGHT!
>I EAT 2 MEALS A DAY, THOUGH!
Let's see you dumb shit, most people eat three (3) meals a day. Now that's just the norm...people who want to gain weight might need more than that.

But no don't change a thing user, you've done nothing wrong. Steady the course!

man being a skeleton is harder than being a fatbro
>have to stuff your face till you puke
>feel like food is coming up your throat acidy
>have to pay for more food
>have to force feed every day