Intelligent people are more "compromising" on facial aesthetics

One theory says that we find symmetrical things more aesthetic because they're easier to process and recognize, see: www.cns.nyu.edu/~vessel/courses/NeuralAesthetics/Readings/10_Apr_5/reber-schwarz-winkielman-beauty-PSPR-2004.pdf.

Which lead me to think that the more intelligent you're, in addition to valuing the intellectual lifestyle and put it in priority in your search for partner (most of the time) you also far less affected by the way X look because at the core aesthetics is logic, the intelligent person is more capable at making logical connections/processing, thus find symmetry more easier in objects=need less "perfection" to find the thing aesthetic.

Going by this logic, every person vary in things he find beautiful, the intelligent person is more likely to find it in complex things like Math, and some kind of philosophy and art. To find beauty in math for example you should be able to understand it and it requires to be "intelligent" in a sense, that's why dumb people (not only but for this point) rarely find mathematical equations/proofs beautiful, they have hard time processing the "symmetry" of it(which is a subset of beauty).

Totally broscience but science doesn't really have anything on this subject so why not?

Attached: findleye.jpg (1080x1246, 142K)

>I'm not ugly you're just dumb

FPBP

I have 140 IQ and I would fuck literally ANY women who would show any interest in me so you might be on to something

Attached: 1536620455470.png (390x310, 98K)

Intelligent people have higher standards though

Is this why I prefer fit girls with slightly ugly/deformed faces
>tfw too intelligent to be attracted to Stacy

Bump because I think it's a good theory but don't have time to contribute atm

I think there definitely is some truth to this. The overwhelming majority of men are completely incapable of distinguishing between someone who is genuinely naturally beautiful and someone who is below average but looksmaxxing/dolled up/using angles at any given moment. There are so many intelligent 8/10+ women out there who don't bother wearing makeup or dressing up and doing their hair every single day that your average retard on fit would call ugly, then turn around and lose their shit for some 4/10 because she happens to be dressed slutty and went all out on her hair and makeup at that particular moment. There's a reason women obsess over "stupid shit" like this: most men are stupid enough to fall for it and then support them for the rest of their lives.

Kek kinda

Not from my experience, meet truly intelligent people, try to judge by aptitude and not accomplishments.

You sure about that user?

Attached: not_eating_the_crust_im_on_a_diet.jpg (400x299, 19K)

Lol cope harder ugly bookworm

I meant woman as in female human

No its because you are ugly yourself and this is a cope. Also you might be redpilled and realize the dick mileage on an average 'pretty' thot.

What the fuck is your problem? He made a legitimate point and all you have to say is a trite phrase ad hominem.

She does have a certain symmetry to her though? Seriously. Being hideously overweight trumps symmetry obviously, so symmetry can't be the be all and end all of beauty.

I bet you stink, and you're definitely not an 8+/10. Go live out your daydreams on /soc/ or reddit

Based findley poster

>beats headphones

She went from attractive to disgusting and retarded real fast.

I don't decide what I find attractive tho, it's all up to my dick and my heart (lol)

I guess I can infer from your post that you think you are an 8 out of 10. Why don't you try discussing ideas instead of trying to assert your dominance on an indian tech support forum.

It would follow that the less intelligent you are, the more you would be obsessed with phenotypical facial features and dermal melanin concentration.

Attached: 54362A6E-976C-49EB-8D94-D4B91FA92E64.jpg (662x548, 67K)

Nah. Your kinks are yours no matter how intelligent you are. I know plenty of dumbasses who don't give a fuck about facial beauty and only care about sexual features. I personally have a thing for girls with lazy eyes. I know how weird it is and I don't even claim to understand it but it just is.

Attached: 09d0b99361378be315fa7ac68da1988a.jpg (640x640, 74K)

I got an idea for you, sweety: why don't you stop thinking that you're le cute and shy bookworm that dumb men overlook. No pretty girl flies under the radar, you're just ugly lol

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x298, 1.01M)

Fuuuuck, I have the same thing

High iq

OP here, going to sleep and will try to reply to some comments if this thread will still be up when i wake up.

it's a dude you dingus, there are no girls on my Jow Forums anyways

OP ETHERED

Attached: 1557779826027.png (940x1039, 691K)

Unless you are in the Middle East or Asia you should really fix up that sleep schedule desu

haha yeah I totaly fuck only ugly girls because I'm high IQ and not because I can't get pretty girls , who else high IQ master race

>JewBurger finds it hard to believe anons may not be from Mulattopig land
Amerilards everyone

maybe he lives in austard land

I'm a guy you retard.
No one claimed to be an 8/10. I'm the one who wrote:
No where in there did I claim or even suggest I was female, becuase I'm not. I'm a slightly above average looking guy who snagged a very beautiful wife because of retards like you who can't tell the difference between natural beauty and clothes + makeup. Your shallow desires artificially inflate the value of thots and make it easier for intelligent men to snag
often overlooked beautiful but modest women like my wife.
>inb4 prove it
No. My argument stands on its own merit. You haven't even made an argument. I have nothing to prove and no reason to doxx myself.

tldr cope harder faggot

This post gives me hope

/thread

>Your shallow desires artificially inflate the value of thots and make it easier for intelligent men to snag
often overlooked beautiful but modest women like my wife.
This is the dumbest thing I've read on Jow Forums all day.

Attached: 1559410683664.jpg (960x507, 43K)

> schwarz-winkielman

Attached: 1557948407034.png (473x299, 99K)

>who snagged a very beautiful wife
>Your shallow desires
You don't even realize it don't you?

I'm glad you decided to leave Reddit, buddy. You're very amusing. You're wife is definitely ugly, definitely stinky, definitely not even smart lol, and she definitely isn't and wasn't modest. You feel for the shy qt bookworm meme and it's hilarious to see you cope in here. Do you get good hubby points for defending your ugly slut point on Jow Forums? How many left until a handjob?

Based redpilled thread over cope over

>because at the core aesthetics is logic
Yeah gonna need more support for that. If you deny this unsupported premise your entire argument falls apart

op can u redpill me more with true aesthetics symmetry and beauty?
more studies or books

When people refer to intelligent people, they mean to say like-minded people. Only big brain boys can discern intelligence amd nobody listens to them because people with a 30IQ gap between them can't even effectively communicate.