He spends all his time working out rather than learning how to not be a social retard

>He spends all his time working out rather than learning how to not be a social retard

Attached: AShapiro.jpg (720x612, 47K)

Post more Abigail Shapiro.

what the fuck do you mean lifting heavy objects won't get me friends or a gf?

Attached: kenshiro manly tears.jpg (358x404, 77K)

Yep, I'm outcastmaxxing. What of it?

Attached: 1535217634294.png (565x541, 157K)

>user, this is the last straw, either have sex or get out of the house. Don't even think about asking me for it incel.

Attached: Ashapiro2.png (730x672, 570K)

>and why do you think I'm gonna ask

Attached: not rape.jpg (638x630, 86K)

yea cause i need to train my social skills every fucking day right? once i know i know retard

Are you sure

The barbell can't reject me or laugh at me :(

>simultaneously admitting to being a social pariah while proving that he doesn't get it

>freely wasting your limited time on earth to learn the "correct" social pattern to interact with NPCs and other retards
No thanks. If you're horny get a prostitute, much easier and much less drama.

>learning how to not be a social retard
Can this be learned after childhood? Learned well enough to seem organic and unaffected? I have my doubts.

>his time
How much time do you flabby bastards think it takes to get fit? You only have to give up one TV show to have enough free time to improve your body.

Attached: crab in bucket.jpg (542x499, 84K)

It can't. If you we're an outcast in childhood, then everyone can smell that you just don't fit in, and will always, always, always and forever reject you. Maybe with therapy and money and lots of practice you can become tolerable, but everyone will always be happier once you leave the room.

>If you we're an outcast in childhood, then everyone can smell that you just don't fit in,
this is actually true

You fuck, you nearly got me banned. Blueballing blueboards.

How do I learn to flirt

just b urself

>worked on my social skills and got past my autism
>finally caught the attention of a girl
>she became a lesbian after dating me
>tfw she wasn't even ugly
I'll stick to lifting, thanks.

Attached: 1541262465818.png (453x456, 62K)

Just go talk to her.

If that sounds vague to you and you don't know how to apply it, then you will never understand, because you're unfit for breeding, and your brain doesn't allow you to understand because it is ensuring our species doesn't deteriorate as a result of you reproducing.
If this applies to you, there's no reason to keep fighting a losing battle, so focus on something else.

>Can this be learned after childhood?
Yes, like any other skill. It won't be nearly as easy tho. You have to force yourself to go out to social meetings, and there'll be a lot of trial and error. Depending on how bad you are, you'll therapy too.
>Learned well enough to seem organic and unaffected?
Again, depends on how bad you are. You probably never be a normalfag. You may even fool people on the first moment, but they'll know that you're not one of them. Yet, you can have a social circle and romantic life just fine, you just won't fit with normalfags (and that's actually a good thing).
Don't listen to this defeatist retard .

>You probably never be a normalfag. You may even fool people on the first moment, but they'll know that you're not one of them.
This is exactly the same as saying
>Maybe with therapy and money and lots of practice you can become tolerable
except nicer.

>you can learn to not be retarded

Attached: 1548297947047.jpg (640x535, 36K)

me but i couldn't fuck her becuase of performance anxiety and then she dumped me

Fuck, I wanna suck on those Khazar Milkers so bad

>he requires human interaction
How are you ever going to leave humanity behind of you spend all your time around them?

How to not be a social retard?

Attached: 1512396327954.png (506x360, 147K)

More crab in the bucket shit.
Anons who may be out there seeking real advice and reading this thread...do not listen to this man.

I have no doubt people are happier when HE leaves the room, but his experience doesn't have to be yours.

Working out gives me a realistic hope for results. Trying to talk to people has gotten me nowhere.